• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Zach

10412917_570633933057191_1237925301_n.jpg

You guys are always going on and on about how this lady is banging but I can't get past her terrifying face.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
That's enough Jonah Hill and Bieber thread for one A good portion of the OT should take a field trip to the wrestling thread to learn a thing or eighteen about being a tolerant and progressive person.

boys being boys

Sblargh

Banned
I'm all for shipping and tumblr people. It's part of a fandom that brings in good advertisers. What offends me is how bad those photoshops are.

C'mon, tumblr, you can do better than that!

Edit: I just realized WWE is the only company I heard of where the number of people who follow it doesn't matter because they're not quality people. I won't lie; it hurts a bit.

Sblargh

Banned
Photoshopping tweets is where it becomes too much to me. Sorry, tumblr.

Also, c'mon tumblr. First of all, Nikki is the kind of person who writes horribly on twitter.

"OMG @wwerollins 2sweet #inlove #ring"

Second, if Rollins is the one that bought the ring, why is he commenting on how beautiful it is? "Yeah, the ring is awesome, I did not see it until now because I asked Roman Reigns to buy it for me"

Douche.

PInk Tape

Banned
They call these things AUs and some of them are pretty good photoshops. Most of these are new to me except the Dean/Emma one.
There's even a few of them with Dean and Renee having movie night at home and doing other activities dating couples usually do.

Personally, I can see Paige/Rollins and Dean/Alicia being a thing.

Photoshopping tweets is where it becomes too much to me. Sorry, tumblr.

Also, c'mon tumblr. First of all, Nikki is the kind of person who writes horribly on twitter.

"OMG @wwerollins 2sweet #inlove #ring"

Second, if Rollins is the one that bought the ring, why is he commenting on how beautiful it is? "Yeah, the ring is awesome, I did not see it until now because I asked Roman Reigns to buy it for me"

Douche.

Nikki sounds like she's been having an affair with Big Sexy. Get on it, Tumblr.

Just got back home from a game of soccer (eat it Lambda, I'm callin it that) and my shin splints are not liking this Daniel Bryan dirt sheet news. Guess I just gotta suck it up and call it a run for D-Bry. We'll always have Wrestlemania and that's something you can't take away from him.

Sblargh

Banned
Just got back home from a game of soccer (eat it Lambda, I'm callin it that) and my shin splints are not liking this Daniel Bryan dirt sheet news. Guess I just gotta suck it up and call it a run for D-Bry. We'll always have Wrestlemania and that's something you can't take away from him.

This run, yeah, it's gone. But there's always next year.

Don't give up bolieving, Duncan!

I mean down the line everyone will just give him a free pass for about 70 percent of all the bad things regarding his run and consider it extenuating circumstances. But honestly WHO KNOWS?!

It makes for a better PPV if he drops it.

Also if it's true that Vince was the one behind all the decisions of all of Bryan's angles then....sabotage. Or at least indirect sabatoge. Which is another word for stupidity.

Sblargh

Banned
Yeah, he should dropped. My fantasy booking now goes like this.

On Monday he announces it is indeed worse than he thought and he vacates the title. Then he disappears from TV to heal for real. Come Summerslam, whoever is the victim with the title, loses it to Brock.

Royal Rumble, with no announcement, Bryan's music plays, he wins the Rumble. Wrestlemania 31: Bryan vs Lesner

Edit: On one hand, it sucks to have him out of TV for 6 whole months; on the other hand, unless Vince is too Vince, he will come back to a Roster where The Shield dudes are on the single division, where Cesaro and BNB are at the top, where NXT people like Zayn and Neville will be somewhere on the card. Maybe Devitt, maybe KENTA.
It will simply be a better enviroment for him.

Yeah, he should dropped. My fantasy booking now goes like this.

On Monday he announces it is indeed worse than he thought and he vacates the title. Then he disappears from TV to heal for real. Come Summerslam, whoever is the victim with the title, loses it to Brock.

Royal Rumble, with no announcement, Bryan's music plays, he wins the Rumble. Wrestlemania 31: Bryan vs Lesner

Was thinking THE EXACT SAME THING.

OziEunE.gif

Still though, the ratings are gonna hurt. Maybe for the short run when they hopefully beef up the roster by then. We always have Cena.

gurudyne

Edit: I just realized WWE is the only company I heard of where the number of people who follow it doesn't matter because they're not quality people. I won't lie; it hurts a bit.

Low education, low income households watch and you can't advertise beer to them because it's marketed towards children. Nighttime, weekday kids programming. Something that niche really is a hard sell to advertisers.

Sblargh

Banned
If the ratings tank too much, maybe Vince will be convinced that he is too old now, he lost his touch and will pass the torch to Triple HHH.

The next shitty months could all be a blessing in disguise.

If the ratings tank too much, maybe Vince will be convinced that he is too old now, he lost his touch and will pass the torch to Triple HHH.

The next shitty months could all be a blessing in disguise.

How were the ratings post Mania 29 when Cena won? Granted the roster wasn't the same *cough*Punk*cough* excuse me...

We all think Cena winning the title (ok not all of us) would be the worst possible move but honestly I can't think of anyone else at the moment. I mean my internet smark fantasy peaked with Bryan winning the title at Mania, I'll give the E this one and give Cena the W and the titles. It needs elevation after to what I'll admit was a middling affair concerning Bryan's reign. There's just no way I can sugarcoat that.

Top Bottom