• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
He had a great look before the Juggalos got to him. Great look.

He had a good look in TNA when he feuded with Raven too.

The Observer yesterday said WWE has offered a deal to Cody Hall. He rejected because he wants to get better first, and make a name for himself.

Come on, Cody. Why do that when you can be like a bunch of these other second and third generation wrestlers and just get an instant contract to do the bare minimum? Have you learned nothing from Tamina?

DMczaf

BpXxwy1IYAEHe9Q.jpg

why isn't she back yet. titty master go get her back instead of renee

Biznezz is good I see.

Come on, Cody. Why do that when you can be like a bunch of these other second and third generation wrestlers and just get an instant contract to do the bare minimum? Have you learned nothing from Tamina?

Well, the last thing you want to do is come in, suck, and then the company just thinks you suck and does nothing with you. I'd be doing the same thing if I didn't think I was good enough.

strobogo

Banned
Must be cool to get paid to be hot. But it must suck to deprive yourself of the good things in life like booze and terrible food to stay hot.

ROH PPV card

Adam Cole (c) vs. Michael Elgin Singles match for the ROH World Championship

2 The Briscoe Brothers (Jay and Mark Briscoe) vs. Matt Hardy and Michael Bennett Tag Team match

3 Cedric Alexander vs. Roderick Strong Submission match

4 Jay Lethal (c) vs. Matt Taven Singles match for the ROH World Television Championship; Truth Martini will be handcuffed to the ringpost.

5 Kevin Steen vs. Silas Young Singles match

6 reDRagon (Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly) (c) vs. Bad Influence (Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Well, the last thing you want to do is come in, suck, and then the company just thinks you suck and does nothing with you. I'd be doing the same thing if I didn't think I was good enough.

I was being sarcastic. That said, most the wrestlers kids WWE have come in, suck, and still get to stay employed

jmdajr

Everything went straight to her ass.

Which is good. Belly fat is the most dangerous. If you have a flat stomach and phat ass it's all fine. No issues, even if the thing is like jello.

edit: I'm pretty sure Charlotte drinks. She looked pretty hung over when I saw her at the airport after Wrestlemania.
She was also pretty friendly with that Cory Graves guy.

I was being sarcastic. That said, most the wrestlers kids WWE have come in, suck, and still get to stay employed

Bray Wyatt should never have gotten all of the chances he did, but I'm glad that he was kept around long enough to become something.

Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, and The Rock are probably the only legacy stars that are talented and fuckable enough that they could've made it in without their names attached.

jmdajr

No, but she also can't eat terribly to keep in the shape she is. It applied more to the thinner, model type Divas. I guess it actually takes more work to maintain Kaitlyn's body than a Kelly Kelly body.

Those quads ain't gonna blast themselves.

edit: Will AJ come back in better shape, or softer?

strobogo

Banned
Bray Wyatt should never have gotten all of the chances he did, but I'm glad that he was kept around long enough to become something.

Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, and The Rock are probably the only legacy stars that are talented and fuckable enough that they could've made it in without their names attached.

He had one chance. Not chances. He was Husky and they did nothing with him and gave him nothing to do, then he came up with his own shit and has been in an angle with John Cena for five months. And as Husky, he definitely showed in ring potential, but I don't think anyone saw his promo abilities coming.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
He had one chance. Not chances. He was Husky and they did nothing with him and gave him nothing to do, then he came up with his own shit and has been in an angle with John Cena for five months. And as Husky, he definitely showed in ring potential, but I don't think anyone saw his promo abilities coming.

A non-wrestler son would have gotten canned after the Nexus angle where he had nothing to do. He got chances by virtue of who he was related to, multiple ones. Regardless of if failure was his fault or not. Bo would have been gone years ago if it wasn't for his daddy.

Downhome

I'm not sure if anyone here cares or is interested in stuff like this, but I recently got my hands on these vintage wrestling posters and thought I'd share here...

wFRFjre.jpg

Gu84oqY.jpg

xQTaInE.jpg

mOJho4K.jpg

v0Pew7p.jpg

R1yd8We.jpg

Anyone here had any luck returning or exchanging gift cards? I was given an iTunes gift card and the receipt but don't really have any use for it. I know they activate these at the register but the card is perfectly intact, not scratched off, plus I have the Best Buy receipt. Hoping to exchange it towards the purchase of a Chromecast but I don't like my chances.

They took a chance by signing a fat dude with little ring experience in the first place. They aren't handing those out to every shlub who walks in the door.

Which is why he's claiming nepotism.

I guess my original point was that it's a mixed bag of results. Some nepotism acts turn out great, some of them probably could have made it without the boost, and some of them nearly kill the Undertaker by dropping him on his skull at Wrestlemania 25

That sure is a nice looking hat you bought yourself Persp. I'm 2jelly

Gonna take some selfies of yourself in it? You go girl!

k

Sblargh

Banned
I'm not sure if anyone here cares or is interested in stuff like this, but I recently got my hands on these vintage wrestling posters and thought I'd share here...

Awesome posters!

Very very cool.

That Bruiser Brody / Abdullah The Butcher / Wendy Richter!
What a night it must have been!

strobogo

Banned
A non-wrestler son would have gotten canned after the Nexus angle where he had nothing to do. He got chances by virtue of who he was related to, multiple ones. Regardless of if failure was his fault or not. Bo would have been gone years ago if it wasn't for his daddy.

They took a chance by signing a fat dude with little ring experience in the first place. They aren't handing those out to every shlub who walks in the door.

Bray is much more of a natural in the ring than most of the second gen guys hired. He has a great family line of others who were naturals, particularly Blackjack Mulligan and Barry/Kendall Windham. And at a very young age, he showed he had a lot of potential in the ring. And now that he's been called up, he's realized his potential and will only get better in the next few years.

Bo on the other hand, he's the one that makes no sense. Terrible look, zero natural ability in the ring or on the mic. The only thing that made him enjoyable was a gimmick that embraced that everyone hated him and he isn't very good at things. His gimmick only works because he isn't good at anything. I don't think you can compare Bray and Bo. One is a big dude, a legitimate athlete, with natural ability in the ring and out. The other is a skinny fat ass who looks like a goof and has no natural aptitude and appears to be a slow learner.

WOW;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAbT_yKhr8k

Goddamn, I am ridiculously excited for this. Front row to see one of my favourites from back in the day. Hope he gets to tear it up with Rampage or Mastiff.

Thanks for posting, I love this stuff. Abby vs Brody! I bet that was a crazy-ass main event.

Cagey

Banned
Bray is much more of a natural in the ring than most of the second gen guys hired. He has a great family line of others who were naturals, particularly Blackjack Mulligan and Barry/Kendall Windham. And at a very young age, he showed he had a lot of potential in the ring. And now that he's been called up, he's realized his potential and will only get better in the next few years.

Bo on the other hand, he's the one that makes no sense. Terrible look, zero natural ability in the ring or on the mic. The only thing that made him enjoyable was a gimmick that embraced that everyone hated him and he isn't very good at things. His gimmick only works because he isn't good at anything. I don't think you can compare Bray and Bo. One is a big dude, a legitimate athlete, with natural ability in the ring and out. The other is a skinny fat ass who looks like a goof and has no natural aptitude and appears to be a slow learner.

To someone's credit (Bo, NXT folk, people at WWE HQ, whomever), they've turned that collection of readily apparent weaknesses into his gimmick and it's gotten him further than anything else would have.

Totally.

Top Bottom