• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

0jNDoyV.png
I feel like there are several options in here that almost could be potential avatars

strobogo

Banned
Hey Bronson, I ask this in all seriousness: Do you ever get your shirt sleeves caught on door handles/knobs? It happens to me at least once a week in the spring/summer when I'm wearing t-shirts instead of dastardly hoodies. Even worse when I'm wearing a sleeveless shirt. I've had so many of those get torn to shreds because they get caught and ripped by a door handle.

Well if it goes under we can put all the blame on MVP

Jesus Christ you god damn racist.

"Oh, we'll just blame the black guy who doesn't even have a contract."

Man God

Non-Canon Member
TNA has awful ratings and costs Spike money.

On the other hand it has better ratings than just about everything else on Spike besides random holiday Star Wars Marathons.

strobogo

Banned
You want to blame it on Dixie? The Queen of TNA? Puh LEASE.

You're just salty they got rid of the Aces & Eights

Man, are you ever right about ANYTHING? A8 is what made me give up TNA for good. I have no salt in me because I don't eat salt on anything. I don't imagine you to be a bunch of Mexican stereotypes. You're wrong ALL THE TIME. You're super racist and LBGT unfriendly. You hurt 6/10ths of Spider's heart.

G-Fex

Man, are you ever right about ANYTHING? A8 is what made me give up TNA for good. I have no salt in me because I don't eat salt on anything. I don't imagine you to be a bunch of Mexican stereotypes. You're wrong ALL THE TIME. You're super racist and LBGT unfriendly. You hurt 6/10ths of Spider's heart.

Sour Grapes Strobongo. Sour grapes

Putting words in my mouth and passing on bad rumors? SMH. Like the dog you try to feed next door I shake my head at you and do not accept your measly offers of tainted eaten hotdog.

I'm in good standing with LBGT but I don't post in their thread cause err..I got nothing to talk about?

And you stereotype me badly sir. if I didn't know better you'd probably ask me to mow your lawn or cut your tree. #Raciststro

strobogo

Banned
Sour Grapes Strobongo. Sour grapes

Putting words in my mouth and passing on bad rumors? SMH. Like the dog you try to feed next door I shake my head at you and do not accept your measly offers of tainted eaten hotdog.

I'm in good standing with LBGT but I don't post in their thread cause err..I got nothing to talk about?

And you stereotype me badly sir. if I didn't know better you'd probably ask me to mow your lawn or cut your tree. #Raciststro

How do you know I have a dog next door? #creeper

PInk Tape

Banned
After watching some of the Zandig stuff Bootaaay put up, I'm inclined to agree with Sunny that we should have a Best of Zandig night at some point.
I did like the Miyamoto/Kodaka match; there were some pretty cool spots (like that table one and the one with the giant light fixture) and some alright wrestling mixed in.

Also I'm about 1000% done with the warm weather already because the fucking ants have invaded and I had to vacuum my whole place. Ugh.

strobogo

Banned
I would join a best of Zandig viewing party. I would not join a best of CZW viewing party. Keep it Zandig exclusive. Zandig is so fun to watch.

DMczaf

I went straight to the comments

Bruce Fauble • 3 hours ago
I personally hope it isn't actual game play. The camera angles were far too cinematic for my taste.

The scene where Link (if it is) enters the screen after riding away from Hyrule Field starts with him not even on screen. That is a terrible game play camera angle in my opinion. I want to be able to see my character at all times and how he relates to the environment. I don't want to switch screens and have no idea where I am.

It would be awesome if the art and graphics are like that in the game, but there are a number of control, camera, etc issues that i would have if what was shown is the real game play.

iApaa8qNnxy8p.gif

IwDTeum.gif

Bruce Fauble • 3 hours ago
I personally hope it isn't actual game play. The camera angles were far too cinematic for my taste.

The scene where Link (if it is) enters the screen after riding away from Hyrule Field starts with him not even on screen. That is a terrible game play camera angle in my opinion. I want to be able to see my character at all times and how he relates to the environment. I don't want to switch screens and have no idea where I am.

It would be awesome if the art and graphics are like that in the game, but there are a number of control, camera, etc issues that i would have if what was shown is the real game play.

ibku3o3M5wL2gw.gif

G-Fex

I love Zelda. I'm terrible at them but I love em. I even play Zelda Classic that has custom games people made for it with custom quests, enemies, levels, etc. It's basically like a mod community.

I just dont like fakers, like that bioshock gameplay video years ago.

Top Bottom