• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Kaladin

Entirely possible that they're still in angle mode, belt wise. That price is a little high for those belts, and not being able to find the singles one is a laugher. They can't use them for shit though since CHIKARA is all over them, unless they decide to modify everything?

If they sold on Chikara101, probably went to collectors or a fan, which would explain the price. I know their are a few wrestling fans who would pay near $5k for a piece of indie wrestling history.

Off the top of my head:

He dove onto a person and they're suing
He dove onto someone's stuff and broke it, and they're suing
He dove into a teleportation portal and is trying to patent it

I reckon he's being sued by his future self who has come back in time to claim his younger self is guilty of reckless endangerment of their body.

FallingEdge said:
Take your trash bag ring aprons and go home!

Hey, AAW have a proper ring mat at least!

ihz6mUcAqZ2Fy.gif

If they sold on Chikara101, probably went to collectors or a fan, which would explain the price. I know their are a few wrestling fans who would pay near $5 for a piece of indie wrestling history.

I suppose, especially as a set. Belt marks unite~!

I reckon he's being sued by his future self who has come back in time to claim his younger self is guilty of reckless endangerment of their body.

Hahahaha, that's definitely the real deal. Every time I filmed him in CZW he'd do something retarded (Alabama Jam on the apron, over the corner tope). That ladder match he had at Down With The Sickness with Dave Crist was MADNESS.

Hahahaha, that's definitely the real deal. Every time I filmed him in CZW he'd do something retarded (Alabama Jam on the apron, over the corner tope). That ladder match he had at Down With The Sickness with Dave Crist was MADNESS.

I don't think I saw that one, but there's certainly been plenty of times where I've cringed at some ridiculous spot Fox takes. Dudes gonna end up seriously injured if he keeps on doing such stupid shit. Like a tornado DDT off the apron, to the floor...not sure how anyone could think that was good idea;

iEAph7Ffa3JtT.gif

I don't think I saw that one, but there's certainly been plenty of times where I've cringed at some ridiculous spot Fox takes. Dudes gonna end up seriously injured if he keeps on doing such stupid shit. Like a tornado DDT off the apron, to the floor...not sure how anyone could think that was good idea;

iEAph7Ffa3JtT.gif

Hey look, it's my shot!

IIRC, that bit was supposed to be onto the apron (at least from what I remember, it was my last show there, and while I do try and get a heads up on big spots, sometimes they just wing it); hence it dipping out of frame a bit. Wasn't expecting DEATH!

Kaladin

Overall the CZW product isn't that bad right now. There is more of a focus on regular wrestling than deathmatch stuff and while that is there, it is maybe two matches on a regular card. CZW also carries a bit more sleeze in their angles than some of the other products on the indies. I'm looking at you Blackout.

But overall, the CZW product is good and I look forward to every iPPV. Their champ Masada is a beast.

Hey, AAW have a proper ring mat at least!

ihz6mUcAqZ2Fy.gif

trash bags 4 life

Hey look, it's my shot!

IIRC, that bit was supposed to be onto the apron (at least from what I remember, it was my last show there, and while I do try and get a heads up on big spots, sometimes they just wing it); hence it dipping out of frame a bit. Wasn't expecting DEATH!

god damn.

Bronson Lee said:

Ah, that makes more sense. The sound of the back of Lucky's head hitting the floor was nasty :/

I don't get how CZW are still in business.

Because the Deej is a visionary genius.

*edit, why can I no longer find on youtube the videos of DJ Hyde asking Kevin Nash "how do you draw in this business", nor the video of him getting laughed at in Korakuen Hall for failing to break a light-tube over his head? This saddens me greatly.

Ozone

July Wrasslin' |OT| You Should Watch NXT
July Wrasslin' |OT| Concussions for EVERYONE
July Wrasslin' |OT| I Still Don't Know How to Download the WWE App
July Wrasslin' |OT| Summer of Bryan? Bank on It
July Wrasslin' |OT| Vote for the Thread Title Now Exclusively on the App

Kaladin

Speaking on the ROH stuff, how much longer do you guys think TNA will stay open? Are they doing well at all?

TNA is the company that will never die. You should know this by now.

Though, I think they're actually doing well with their move to the road and 4 PPVs per year.

gurudyne

July Wrasslin' |OT| You Should Watch NXT
July Wrasslin' |OT| Concussions for EVERYONE
July Wrasslin' |OT| I Still Don't Know How to Download the WWE App
July Wrasslin' |OT| Summer of Bryan? Bank on It
July Wrasslin' |OT| Vote for the Thread Title Now Exclusively on the App

Just wanted to chime in and say I like these.

I bet the Indies wished that WWE was back to ignoring the Indie talent and just giving the meatheads WWE contracts. Thanks to the success of Bryan, Punk and Triple H with most of the hiring power WWE has basically now taking all the Indie talent they never would of touched in the past.

If New Japan was interested they have a chance to try fill the void here. WWE visits Japan once in a while and it they were interested New Japan should try it out once but I doubt they would though.

New Japan already held house shows in the US a couple of years ago but they didn't do that well.

If New Japan really wanted to expand their fanbase in the west, I think they need to offer English commentary and put their PPV build-ups on their Ustream page. I really don't care about commentary and can generally find their build-ups myself but I think it'd help get them a wider audience.

Speaking on the ROH stuff, how much longer do you guys think TNA will stay open? Are they doing well at all?

As long as Spike wants them on the channel they can go on forever. However Spike has been rumored to be changing from the men's network to more of a network for everyone. This will not be good for TNA if it happens. Will be something to keep an eye on.

Does anybody else find it weird that they keep saying Bryan is small when he is 5' 10"

IM 5' 10" IM NOT SMALL! DAMMIT! FUCK YOU VINCE!

Fuck Booker T and RVD too

Man that MITB Ladder match is STACKED! should have swapped Shaemus with Cesaro though. (sorry guys catching up on RAW posting old news)

998255_10151504190741443_2133141976_n.png

bangai-o

Banned
it would be neat if wwe could do a time travelling arc. Maybe it can be revealed that with AJs relationship with Kane last year, she awakened the ability to open a rift. She went into the rift but little did she know, she was followed.

Kaladin

Someone is selling Hacksaw Jim Duggin's 2x4 on craigslist:

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/clt/3882898799.html

Hello!!
Today I am selling an amazing piece of WWF wrestling memorabilia! This is Hacksaw Jim Duggan's 2x4! If you look closely at old wrestling tapes you can clearly see that this is the same 2x4! There are several distinctive markings that indicate it is Hacksaw's 2x4. As a life-long wrestling fan I immediately recognized this as Hacksaw's 2x4 when I saw it at a yard sale. It is an unmistakable piece of wood. This would make an excellent gift for a wrestling fan or to hang in your den/wrestling watching room! I am prepared to write up a letter acknowledging that this is Hacksaw's 2x4 (to the best of my knowledge) and will have it notarized. Hacksaw loved America and he loved this 2x4! If you love America you will buy this item, I expect it to go quick! This 2x4 could also be used in any building projects which you are currently undertaking. Imagine how amazed your guests will be when you tell them the addition to your house also includes Hacksaw Jim Duggan's 2x4!! Even if you are not a wrestling fan this is an exceptional piece of wood! Very sturdy!

As a bonus because I love God and I love Hacksaw and I love the troops I will be donating 2% of the proceeds from this sale to a charity for the troops! So be generous!!

God Bless!
Support The Troops!

Which one of you is this?

Kaladin

This is hilarious. TNA basically spoils next week impact and shows who really plays suicide when the whole gimmick was basically a mystery with a random mention of the guys real name. Basically they ended the character and also, poor Chris Sabin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=C-09T-lmiIQ

Yeah, they ended Suicide, but they didn't give away who stole the belt as Suicide, which is the big swerve.

They kinda just gave away the fact that there is a swerve.

Top Bottom