• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

somedevil

Yeah, they ended Suicide, but they didn't give away who stole the belt as Suicide, which is the big swerve.

They kinda just gave away the fact that there is a swerve.

I guess now TJ Perkins will wrestle as himself because it would be stupid for him to continue with the suicide gimmick.

Kaladin

Should I be watching TNA again? I haven't seriously watched it since they went to the 4 PPV format. It just seems odd watching a show when the PPV they're building to is months away.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
371wqd5.jpg

9F0gtfU.gif

KissVibes

Banned
Its the same style as Rock, all the marks were calling that bad

Oh just cuz this guy is on it makes "sick"?

God, you're insufferable and haven't even been here that long. Congratulations.

You can't tell the difference? The usage of color besides red? Light sources in places that highlight key aspects of Daniel? Playing with foreground and background? And yes, it does help that the cover is THE GUY THEY'RE PUSHING TO THE TOP OF THE COMPANY RIGHT NOW and not the guy that held the title for a few weeks and was rarely seen in-person.

The Briscoes run in NOAH gave us the best finish for a tag team match ever:

NOAH - Briscoes vs. Marufuji & Sugiura - GHC Tag Titles (skip to 34 min mark to see finish)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBVnDqflR2E

I dare you to prove me wrong.

Well this isn't the best finish, but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGgWAaXMfHc

That's one of two counters they do to it; this one is nuttier, but I like the second one too.

Full match: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGgWAaXMfHc

RICKY MARVIN IS A GAWD. You know that goofy snap apron kick thing everybody does now? Yeah, 2007, this dude. Bank it.

Joeki11a

Banned
God, you're insufferable and haven't even been here that long. Congratulations.

You can't tell the difference? The usage of color besides red? Light sources in places that highlight key aspects of Daniel? Playing with foreground and background? And yes, it does help that the cover is THE GUY THEY'RE PUSHING TO THE TOP OF THE COMPANY RIGHT NOW and not the guy that held the title for a few weeks and was rarely seen in-person.

Its the same style as Rock, thats fact.
Its nothing like the beloved Cmpunk cover

Thats all I am saying, I really dont want to see DB pushed to world title again, he neeeds that WWE title.

Looks like the full Briscoes story is out:
PWTorch has learned that ROH World champion Jay Briscoe and his brother, Mark Briscoe, are gone from Ring of Honor for the foreseeable future. (The status of the ROH Title is unknown at this time.)

The Briscoes's contracts expired and will not be renewed at this time. The decision was made in response to Jay's tweets in early May vowing to shoot anyone who teaches his children about marriage between same-sex couples.

PWTorch has learned that Sinclair Broadcasting, the publicly-traded company that owns ROH, recently became aware of the tweets. ROH had previously tried to handle the issue in-house by having Briscoe issue a public apology and donate his pay from two shows.

Both Briscoes were written off television at Sunday's TV taping in Baltimore, Md. Jay's storyline injury is that he re-injured his shoulder and Mark's injury is that he suffered a "severe concussion." Despite Jay being written off TV, ROH kept the ROH Title on Jay, who defeated Matt Hardy with a small package in their title match taped for television this summer.

After the match, S.C.U.M. delivered a vicious-looking beat down on both Briscoes to write them off television.
http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/ROH_News_29/article_71527.shtml

strobogo

Banned
Backstage segments are the WORST for a live crowd. Jesus fuck they were terrible. Even the short ones. I don't know why WWE has been into showing the crowd watching the Titan Tron for the past few years.

Toki767

I can't figure out who's going to win the Smackdown MITB match considering the particpants are
Wade Barrett, Dean Ambrose, Fandango, Jack Swagger, Antonio Cesaro, Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow

it wasnt a very good Raw. too much talking, back stage segments, and only two good matches. they replied for what it was.

It wasn't that bad it was decent RAW saved by decent/good matches and the talking was actual storyline advancement instead of nonsense except for all the Mcmahon stuff and that WWE 2K14 cover reveal, Lawler was delirious through that whole thing. But even Cena didn't get his usual Cheers or boos he even tried to pause during his promo for it to start and NOPE nothing. Also the MITB participant reveals were some of the sadest pops ive heard in a while. Best match Jericho has had since his recent return though, and Curtis Axel music does not work for run ins. I didn't fall asleep during this RAW so there have been much much much worse

I can't figure out who's going to win the Smackdown MITB match considering the particpants are
Wade Barrett, Dean Ambrose, Fandango, Jack Swagger, Antonio Cesaro, Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow

Its either
Wade(last chance)
or
Cesaro
Ambrose
is too succesful currently to win MITB.

Toki767

That's so weird that they're having heel and face MITB matches.
Yeah...I can't imagine anyone will a crap about the heel one either since it's practically made up of jobbers except two of them.

Also, lol at
Christian & The Usos beating The Shield
this Friday on Smackdown.

Anth0ny

I think having an all top tier face MITB and a all mid tier heel MITB is a pretty neat idea.

Here's hoping someone from the Smackdown side gets elevated nicely.
come onnnnnn Cesaro

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Watching In Your House 15,

If anyone ever says Chyna was a good wrestler, Chyna was 'when womens' wrestling mattered', you officially know they are full of nostalgia and don't know what they're talking about. Like, there is no greatest indicator of nostalgia than people thinking Chyna was a good wrestler.

Top Bottom