• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

somedevil

Seems like this is the Money of the Bank Card so far:

Cena vs Henry
Ziggler vs Del Rio
Curtis Axel vs Miz
Ryback vs Jericho
Money in the Bank
Kaitlyn vs AJ
Usos vs Reigns and Rollins

Good card and I wonder which match will be the pre show match.

Kaladin

Seems like this is the Money of the Bank Card so far:

Cena vs Henry
Ziggler vs Del Rio
Curtis Axel vs Miz
Ryback vs Jericho
Money in the Bank
Kaitlyn vs AJ
Usos vs Reigns and Rollins

Good card and I wonder which match will be the pre show match.

Axel vs Miz should be the pre-show match, but it will probably be the tag title match since Usos are forever jobbers.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What a coincidence, Ryder has a good chance to join TNA soon, too.

yuk yuk yuk

As he should. Wouldn't fit well on the low budget indies, but high budget indies like TNA would do well to have him.

Aiii

So not worth it
Big O seems like he's all roids. Big E looks like he could legit kill you.

It's like Henry compared to Mason Ryan. Or Cesaro compared to Randy Orton or something.

I dunno, some guys impress me with power, while others look strong and got nothing when wrstling in comparison.

Left out Goldberg vs Ryback on purpose.

Aiii

So not worth it
SummerSlam poster:
BNtlSLoCQAEid67.jpg:large

There's something weird about Kane in that pic. He looks like the Michael J. Fox version of Teen Wolf.

I specified Michael J. Fox because I don't know what the hell Jason Bateman looked like. I don't watch his shit shows and movies (i.e. Arrested Development).

It's like Henry compared to Mason Ryan. Or Cesaro compared to Randy Orton or something.

I dunno, some guys impress me with power, while others look strong and got nothing when wrstling in comparison.

Mason Ryan on NXT looks like he could legit kill somebody in and out of the ring. Big E to me looks like a giant joke character maybe because he reminds me of this

109859926.gif

I know what you mean. Big E looks like he is just a strong dood while Mason Ryan looks like he is just all show (even though he is very strong as well).

Kaladin

Only half the people on that poster look like they're actually on a roller coaster, the other half look like even worse photo shops.

Its Big E's look that makes him look like a joke that haircut which makes his head shape even look more odd, his gear, those $500 Rock shirts he wears which aren't even part of his gimmick that comes from his closet. He'll be dancing in the ring with Brodus Clay if they flounder with him after they break up AJ's team. Ziggler may finally be able to not have a manger for once though.

Edit: Wow that Summerslam poster is some seriously bad photoshop. Heh Cena no showed and left Bryan with no partner for the ride

bangai-o

Banned
Big E is probably the legit strongest guy on the roster right now though.

we have seen Sheamus and Cesaro dead lift each other. I think Titus even lifted Sheamus. I have not seen Big E do any of that yet. Im not saying he cant. He has not been in any of those matches.

Wrestling needs more deadlifts. I'm sure Big E can pull off some impressive stuff, he just needs to be given the opportunity to show it. Cesaro is also freakishly strong.

For my money, 3 of the strongest guys outside of WWE have to be;

Michael Elgin;

i9n3PVTaUZUI9.gif

Daisuke Sekimoto;

ibiSm3RpRWXaKs.gif

Yuji Okabayashi;

imaaBy9Up42wj.gif

KissVibes

Banned
we have seen Sheamus and Cesaro dead lift each other. I think Titus even lifted Sheamus. I have not seen Big E do any of that yet. Im not saying he cant. He has not been in any of those matches.

When people talk about his strength, they're talking about how Big E has broken almost every record within the WWE for lifts. I think his deadlift record is 545lbs, which beats guys like Mark Henry, Cena, and Lesnar IIRC.

Ilive1up

i've seen the BIG O wrestle at NYWC a few times.

his in-ring skills are nothing to be desired. like he even said in his promo, he's only been doing it for a little while.

his popularity is what's getting him so far, which i guess is ok.

Top Bottom