• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

He told me he was a straight shooter.

BGTDKFFCMAAYVVp.jpg

When people talk about his strength, they're talking about how Big E has broken almost every record within the WWE for lifts. I think his deadlift record is 545lbs, which beats guys like Mark Henry, Cena, and Lesnar IIRC.

545 lbs is pretty light.

His actual record is a 799 lbs raw deadlift.

Sucks about Jake, when him and DDP do indie shows do they actually wrestle or just make an appearance?

I'm hoping DDP comes to PCW sometime and I can see it happening

By the way I'm back to Jeff classic and feel much cleaner for it

Sucks about Jake, when him and DDP do indie shows do they actually wrestle or just make an appearance?

I'm hoping DDP comes to PCW sometime and I can see it happening

By the way I'm back to Jeff classic and feel much cleaner for it

They just make appearances and sign autographs. DDP usually ends up hitting the Diamond Cutter on one of the heels. Jake doesn't do anything physical.

strobogo

Banned
Honestly, I don't think he's really improved his in ring skills, but he has definitely improved in showing charisma and character in the ring. He hasn't really been able to do anything besides squashes to show that he's better in the ring. But his presence certainly has improved. Having grown up on 80s/early 90s wrasslin, I didn't think he was that bad to begin with. I've seen a LOT of jack up meat heads doing slow, plodding wrestling in my time.

I for real used to watch Warlord/Bulldog matches on some random CHV tape to help me fall asleep as a kid.

Kaladin

Mason Ryan got his first big look in that battle royal where Bo Dallas won the #1 contendership. He looked good and it looked like they might do a feud with Adrian Neville, but Neville is wrapped up with The Family now and teaming with Corey Graves.

Mason Ryan has had like 3 squash matches on NXT so far but he looks bigger and more competent in the ring since he last was on TV. He's no technical wrestler but he may be better than the Great Khali in the ring now

n.gif

p.gif

q.gif

somedevil

Raw Quarter Breakdown for the m18-49 demo:

Q1: Raw scored a 1.82 rating for Take One on Bryan-Orton.

Q2: Raw slipped to a 1.74 rating for Sheamus & Christian vs. Rhodes Scholars and Kaitlyn vs. Aksana.

Q3: Raw hit a show-low 1.63 rating for videos, non-action segments, and two commercial breaks.

Q4: Raw rebounded to a 1.82 rating for the first-half of Del Rio vs. Jericho.

H2 - Q5: Raw increased to a 2.01 rating for the conclusion of Del Rio vs. Jericho, which included peak viewership of the night, and the video game cover reveal.

Q6: Raw dropped to a 1.76 rating for Ryback vs. Great Khali.

Q7: Raw jumped back to a 1.89 rating for John Cena's speech.

Q8: Raw stayed at a 1.89 rating for the first-half of C.M. Punk and Paul Heyman's promo exchange.

H3 - Q9: Raw jumped to a 2.01 rating for the second-half of Punk-Heyman. This was peak viewership of the third hour.

Q10: Raw dropped to a 1.75 rating for Punk wrestling Darren Young. However, the audience grew throughout the match and there was a very long commercial break at the end of the quarter-hour.

Q11: Raw rebounded to a 1.90 rating for the WWE Title MITB match announcement and Mark Henry's speech.

Q12: Raw dropped to a near-show-low 1.65 rating for the first-half of Orton vs. Bryan against the Stanley Cup conclusion.

OVER: Raw finished with a 1.84 rating for the conclusion of Orton-Bryan

Basically The Chicago Blackouts scoring 2 goals like in a minute led people to change the channel from Raw but people tuned back in and stayed to watch the match when the game was over.

Raw Quarter Breakdown for the m18-49 demo:

Basically The Chicago Blackouts scoring 2 goals like in a minute led people to change the channel from Raw but people tuned back in and stayed to watch the match when the game was over.

You Punk marks can thank Cena for getting people to tune in.

strobogo

Banned
There are so many things I want right now:

New big HDTV
New stupid PC
New stupid monitor to go with it
A new laptop even though I much prefer PC nowadays
Pro Tools 11
A really tasteful pre-made noose because I'm not very good at tying knots.

somedevil

TNA announcer Taz wrote an interesting comment earlier today on Twitter:
"Couple of big wrestling shows in my "hometown" of Brooklyn! #RedHookNearBarclay"

WWE will tape RAW for the first time at the Barclays Center on July 15th, the day after the Money in the Bank pay-per-view.

His contract with TNA will expire in less than two weeks and as early as this coming weekend. TNA will have a show in Brooklyn on July 5th, but Taz did not specifically reference that date or venue. All tweets have since been removed.

The first great thing that would happen to TNA in a long time. If he comes back to WWE keep him away from the announce booth.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
FE, Mr. Luchador, hit me up on Steam to be PALZ - in case you ever want some casual CoH2 action.

zychi

Banned
There are so many things I want right now:

New big HDTV
New stupid PC
New stupid monitor to go with it
A new laptop even though I much prefer PC nowadays
Pro Tools 11
A really tasteful pre-made noose because I'm not very good at tying knots.

Took me 3 years, but I got all of these besides whatever ProTools is. Finished the list off with a MacbookAir last week. I'm set until 4k tvs. Shits niceeee.

PCMASTERRACE

strobogo

Banned
Took me 3 years, but I got all of these besides whatever ProTools is. Finished the list off with a MacbookAir last week. I'm set until 4k tvs. Shits niceeee.

PCMASTERRACE

Protools is a music making program used by real musicians. It's like $1K. Where did you get your noose?

I don't even really play games on PC, either. I just want a stupidly powerful once. So I have it. You know, just so I'll have it .

zychi

Banned
Protools is a music making program used by real musicians. It's like $1K. Where did you get your noose?

I don't even really play games on PC, either. I just want a stupidly powerful once. So I have it. You know, just so I'll have it .

I made my noose out of some really nice rope I got from Zack Ryder. I had to talk him off the WOOWOOWOO chair.

Top Bottom