• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Man, I enjoy ACW shows and do appreciate that they're a pretty small indy, but they could really do with improving their production values, even just a little bit. Get some lights, for starters. So dark;

i89sK7VHqHQhP.gif

ACH vs Bolt Brady was pretty good, will watch the rest later tonight.

strobogo

Banned
Bootaaay: Complains about not being able to see black people in the dark.

You should be in the Paula Deen and Zimmerman threads, you racist son of a gun.

strobogo

Banned
Doubt it, but there aren't enough decent mid card faces on the roster to handle 2, 3 man stables. The roster they have can barely handle the Shield, so adding another 3 man heel group is going to be scraping the bottom of the barrel for opponents. Maybe Yoshi, Ryder, and Ted DiBase can form a team. I don't see the Wyatt Family defeating Cena/Ryback/Sheamus for 3 months.

strobogo

Banned
Why is Worcestershire sauce so good and why is it so hard to pronounce? I just made one of the best t-bones in my life by doucing it in in Worcestershire sauce, cracked pepper, diced up onions and green onions, and a bit of raddish as well. Wrapped that sumbitch in foil, put it on the grill on low heat on the top shelf, checked up on it every few minutes, and then finished the last few minutes bare on the grill. And mother fuck if that wasn't the tastiest piece of meat I've had.

jmdajr

Welcome back! I remember my two week forced vacation, I felt so empty inside.

Thanks Dude!

It was crazy. Old pops was like, "This isn't the Attitude Era God Damn It! What is wrong with you!"

Oh well, gotta keep it PG.

It nice to be around the boys again.

jmdajr

Hey Sunflower, your insane story had me LEGIT SHOOK!

It's nice to see you getting over with the mainstream crowd. Soon you'll be kissing babies and hugging fat chicks. Have you thought about merch? The jimmies will love it!

Kaladin

Welcome back jmdajr, my two weeks on the injured reserved list sucked. I wasn't even injured! I went right to first guy I saw in the back and said "look, I tell you guys when I can go and when I can't. You don't take me out of the game for something you perceive as something it isn't....look at me when I'm talking to you!" and I still got two weeks.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Don't know why you would want Bryan to win MITB. MITB winner title runs are always 'fluke' runs where they're booked incredibly poorly. Pretty much showing they just 'got lucky.'

Kaladin

Don't know why you would want Bryan to win MITB. MITB winner title runs are always 'fluke' runs where they're booked incredibly poorly. Pretty much showing they just 'got lucky.'

Bryan will win it and cash in vs Cena at Summerslam, attempting to succeed where Cena failed, thus proving he is not the weakest link.

Story writes itself.

jmdajr

Welcome back jmdajr, my two weeks on the injured reserved list sucked. I wasn't even injured! I went right to first guy I saw in the back and said "look, I tell you guys when I can go and when I can't. You don't take me out of the game for something you perceive as something it isn't....look at me when I'm talking to you!" and I still got two weeks.

Luckily it's all good now and apologizes were accepted and all that. Gotta keep this business going.

jmdajr

Raw was pretty good but what the heck with the crowd. Just awful. They completely pooped on The World's Strongest Man.

I mean who are these "What'r's"

They are not the John Cena jimmies or the Smarks. So who is left?

It's like the dudebros of wrestling audience. Shameful!

I LOVE HALO AND GEARS

Cagey

Banned
Raw was pretty good but what the heck with the crowd. Just awful. They completely pooped on The World's Strongest Man.

I LOVE HALO AND GEARS

They all just a bunch a puppets.

2mx051u.jpg.gif

bangai-o

Banned

I LOVE HALO AND GEARS

how many good matches did Raw have on Monday? 2 right? the crowed was correct.

gurudyne

there is no one honorable enough for a pre-announced cash in.

It's an interesting return to 2011, which makes it a story I haven't seen in the WWE before. If Bryan goes for a pre-announced cash in, I want to see them* reference the blue MitBB from that year. From there, the story really does write itself: Henry loses his match against Cena, wants another shot at SS, has to prove he deserves it by beating Bryan (the red MitB winner), Henry cuts promos about Bryan's cheap cash in from late 2011 and how easy beating Bryan will be, Bryan snaps, overcomes the (holyshitlegitimate) odds and the momentum carries into SS.

*Not Cena.

Man, I enjoy ACW shows and do appreciate that they're a pretty small indy, but they could really do with improving their production values, even just a little bit. Get some lights, for starters. So dark;

i89sK7VHqHQhP.gif

ACH vs Bolt Brady was pretty good, will watch the rest later tonight.

THE FUCK

Just use goddamn house lights! If ring lighting isn't even, you're gonna have a bad time!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Sunflower, your insane story had me LEGIT SHOOK!

It's nice to see you getting over with the mainstream crowd. Soon you'll be kissing babies and hugging fat chicks. Have you thought about merch? The jimmies will love it!

Glad you enjoyed it, I'm gonna probably let it go because I can't stay up till 5am anymore. Old age.

Can you work a work being a work?

Sunny's shirt should absolutely be a silhouette of Batista flexing in front of a green door.

That's amazing.

WrassleGAF Fave 5:

Pizoxuat
Sailor Swayze
Sunflower
Aiii
Shark Penis

Woohoo! I made a Fave Five!

Made a few avatars from that thing you posted above, Sunny - if anyone wants one, feel free to claim one;

Tiger Mask;

iDI9dz1T8EuqG.png

Man I love these, but...I just changed to Zack Morris. I couldn't change again. Dammit!

Bootaaay: Complains about not being able to see black people in the dark.

You should be in the Paula Deen and Zimmerman threads, you racist son of a gun.

LOL! This is a matter of luminosity, not race!

THE FUCK

Just use goddamn house lights! If ring lighting isn't even, you're gonna have a bad time!

The building they run out of is weird, as it's like half indoors/half outdoors, with the ring being set up in the outdoor area, so I guess there isn't a lot of options for them. There has to be a better solution though, as the lighting is very uneven, some of it is ridiculously dark (also, the camera work isn't the greatest).

Here's a few more gifs - pretty good show overall, the main event with the 'American Joshi Family Christmas Deathmatch' was a lot of fun.

ACH being awesome (in the dark);

ibh8jleboXK40I.gif

Flash Kick!

ibzJNPJ8CiRmJ.gif

Jaykus Plisken hits J-Hav with a Croyt's Wrath;

ib0QYJjP1NAaRt.gif

Von Eerie pours thumbtacks down Jessica James' top;

iby5MjaV2fRu2p.gif

Yep he got on a PPV pre show once and they threw him right out, fuck that guy. He is one of the few things wrong with NXT

You are correct, sir.

Regal is all kinds of badass. The latest episode of NXT has him running into the ring to attack the Wyatt Family and whatever that redneck tag team is that is led by the French dude Sylvestor LaFluer (or something along those lines).

Of course, he gets his ass handed to him shortly after entering the ring, but it was sweet nonetheless.

Top Bottom