• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Alucard

Banned
I thought that was good. Is Magnus being pushed? I'm up for that if that's true.

I'm totally up for Magnus getting a push too. He has such a great look, a nice finisher, and pretty decent charisma. He's okay on the mic too.

How was the first hour of Impact? I've really liked the two segments I've watched so far, and I'm excited for the Suicide reveal and for Joe/Anderson.

I'm totally up for Magnus getting a push too. He has such a great look, a nice finisher, and pretty decent charisma. He's okay on the mic too.

How was the first hour of Impact? I've really liked the two segments I've watched so far, and I'm excited for the Suicide reveal and for Joe/Anderson.
Not to good. I thought Mickie tried her best to work with Velvet but. It didn't work and the first two matches were alright. They are hyping the suicide reveal. This better deliver!

Alucard

Banned
BRO-MANS BRO-MANS BRO-MANS!

By the way am I the only one who enjoyed Samoa Joe vs AJ styles last week? I wrote something here last week and someone lol'ed at me... Didn't feel to good.

It was a very good TV match. Totally agree with you.

Btw, I'm banking on AJ or D-Lo being suicide. Or whoever Sabin's old partner was. Or Petey Williams!

Doubt it, but there aren't enough decent mid card faces on the roster to handle 2, 3 man stables. The roster they have can barely handle the Shield, so adding another 3 man heel group is going to be scraping the bottom of the barrel for opponents. Maybe Yoshi, Ryder, and Ted DiBase can form a team. I don't see the Wyatt Family defeating Cena/Ryback/Sheamus for 3 months.

They can form a DiBiase Posse face stable to fight the other ones.

Only problem is that it would have to involve Ted DiBiase.

KissVibes

Banned
Doubt it, but there aren't enough decent mid card faces on the roster to handle 2, 3 man stables. The roster they have can barely handle the Shield, so adding another 3 man heel group is going to be scraping the bottom of the barrel for opponents. Maybe Yoshi, Ryder, and Ted DiBase can form a team. I don't see the Wyatt Family defeating Cena/Ryback/Sheamus for 3 months.

DON'T LATCH RYDER ONTO THIS SHIT WAGON.

strobogo

Banned
That's not a team I want to see. I was just trying to think of the lowest dudes left. I didn't even recognize Ted Jr in the lumberjack match. I spent the first probably 6 minutes wondering who the fuck that random guy was until I realized it was him just with a beard and messier hair.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Ryder, Ted DiBase Jr. , and JTG to be the face 3MB would make a lot of sense. WWE sense of course, not human logical sense.

bangai-o

Banned
someone should lure the Funkadactyles away from Tons of Funk. With whoever is that new girl singing, the three can form a sort of Dionne Bromfield soul group.

nvMqOyv.png

atx2EVu.png

7SufSqQ.png

I swear this is like the third time today I've seen his avatar quoted. FeedMeAStrayCat must be one lecherous dude.

It has been quoted a few times today, you are correct. It's honestly pretty rare that I get quoted on GAF, but when I do, it's because of my avatar.

And I have no problem with that.

Because it's glorious.

Someone quote me now. You know you want to.

gurudyne

It has been quoted a few times today, you are correct. It's honestly pretty rare that I get quoted on GAF, but when I do, it's because of my avatar.

And I have no problem with that.

Because it's glorious.

Someone quote me now. You know you want to.

image.php

Lol, I can actually hear all of this in Timothy Dalton's megalomaniacal voice from Hot Fuzz/Chuck.

Top Bottom