• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

That was...............odd.

And sexy.

image.php

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL;

Rob Black announced he is reopening XPW with the first show on 10/31 in Los Angeles. The show will feature a 12-man tournament for the XPW title with names announced over the upcoming weeks.

ibcQCX3pztVDHo.gif

You wanted the worst, you got the worst. EX PEE F'N DUBYA!

I've only been watching NXT for maybe two, two and a half months. I wasn't sure if this was referencing some part of Emma's character I wasn't familiar with or something, or just completely random.

I think the bubble thing started because a fan brought a bubble gun with him a few weeks back, and when Emma was coming out the ramp, he made some bubbles and she spontaneously tried to pop the bubbles with her dance.

I don't know if that guy was a plant or if that was staged, but it is amazing emmazing they can add stuff to a person gimmick so easily in NXT, rather than some of the more ridged main roster stuff.

It is crazy that dancing weirdly, getting into the ring awkwardly, and loving bubbles is one of the better gimmick on the whole WWE roster.

I think the bubble thing started because a fan brought a bubble gun with him a few weeks back, and when Emma was coming out the ramp, he made some bubbles and she spontaneously tried to pop the bubbles with her dance.

I don't know if that guy was a plant or if that was staged, but it is amazing emmazing they can add stuff to a person gimmick so easily in NXT, rather than some of the more ridged main roster stuff.

It is crazy that dancing weirdly, getting into the ring awkwardly, and loving bubbles is one of the better gimmick on the whole WWE roster.

I do recall that now, actually. Awesome haha

Ilive1up

do a lot of people watch TNA around here?

this will be the first time i watch an episode, only because i want to see the BIG O and smile a bit.

Sokantish

I decided to go back and watch some NXT since I missed the last month or so of it and the first match is a match with Bo Dallas. Just GREAT

Entropia

No One Remembers
XPW, one of the worst ECW knock-off's ever. It got even worse once Shane Douglas took over.

Also, they fucking loved scaffold matches, for some reason;

ibf5oGVfx8OrpH.gif

EX-PEE-DUB! EX-PEE-DUB! EX-PEE-DUB! EX-PEE-DUB! EX-PEE-DUB! EX-PEE-DUB! EX-PEE-DUB! EX-PEE-DUB! EX-PEE-DUB! EX-PEE-DUB! EX-PEE-DUB! EX-PEE-DUB! EX-PEE-DUB! EX-PEE-DUB! EX-PEE-DUB! EX-PEE-DUB! EX-PEE-DUB! EX-PEE-DUB! EX-PEE-DUB! EX-PEE-DUB! EX-PEE-DUB! EX-PEE-DUB! EX-PEE-DUB! EX-PEE-DUB! EX-PEE-DUB!

I decided to go back and watch some NXT since I missed the last month or so of it and the first match is a match with Bo Dallas. Just GREAT

Bo probably gets a bit too much hate around here, though honestly he is pretty bad. That being said, Bo Dallas vs. Big E Langston was probably the worst match I've seen in a long time.

He botched exposing the turnbuckle, his finisher is ridiculously weak looking, etc. Ugh. He's not the worst NXT has to offer, but god damn is he far from the best.

Sokantish

Bo probably gets a bit too much hate around here, though honestly he is pretty bad. That being said, Bo Dallas vs. Big E Langston was probably the worst match I've seen in a long time.

He botched exposing the turnbuckle, his finisher is ridiculously weak looking, etc. Ugh. He's not the worst NXT has to offer, but god damn is he far from the best.

It's okay, about like 5 minutes into the match I realized I had already watched that episode so I went to the next one

somedevil

So does that mean Scott Steiner is back?

lol, nope because he sued TNA. Right now its Angle and tonight
Samoa Joe.

The problem with the angle is wants guys to help that didn't help when he was jumped during his pay per view match. TNA can't bring back the old mafia because there are either under WWE contract or sued the company. So they are putting members in that didn't help Sting at the pay per view killing it making any sense.

Kaladin

lol, nope because he sued TNA. Right now its Angle and tonight
Samoa Joe.

The problem with the angle is wants guys to help that didn't help when he was jumped during his pay per view match. TNA can't bring back the old mafia because there are either under WWE contract or sued the company. So they are putting members in that didn't help Sting at the pay per view killing it making any sense.

Has Aces & Eights made a lot of sense on it's own?

PopfulMail

Watching TNA for the first time in months to see Big O and the first thing I see is Brock plant in the crowd.... this dude is everywhere.... hahah.

Top Bottom