• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Heel

Meltzer is reporting from the Rampage presser. Dixie says he'll be on TNA this week.

"Rampage has a lot of training to do said Dixie C"

0GojAhh.gif

1983 Tiger Mask vs 1996 Rey Mysterio
1983 Dynamite Kid vs 2006 Bryan Danielson
1985 Ric Flair vs 2012 Austin Aries
1989 Mr Perfect vs 2003 Brock Lesnar

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What's the worst dream matchup ever conceived, just a complete mess?

John Tenta as Shark vs Brodus Clay?
The Bushwhackers vs Tons of Funk?

Is Brodus Clay in all the worst?

1985 Ric Flair vs 2012 Austin Aries

This is...SUPER interesting to me. Never thought about it. That'd be something.

strobogo

Banned
80s Jumbo vs 1992 Vader

80s heel Savage vs 1996 HBK

1981 Dutch Mantell vs Chris Benoit/D-Bryne/Kurt Angle

80s heel Savage vs 2004 Eddie

Warrior vs BATISTA

Stan Hansen vs JBL

Stan Hansen vs Ziggler

Face Savage vs 1996 Austin in an actual match

Demolition vs Hell No

Not quite 80s vs any other era dude, but the Daniel Bryan of right now vs peak ECW Tajiri would be insane.

I want to go to WM XXX next year, but I'm afraid it's gonna be on a weekend right before a big test or something that I can't postpone :/

Is it easy to sell the tickets online if something like that happens? As in I don't have to physically give them away or even mail them? Most my lazy ass would want to do is scan the tickets or something lol

Heel

To be fair, I don't think Dixie wants half her roster out with injuries due to having someone in there fighting for real. Some training would be required.

Let's just say that history has shown "Rampage" and "training" don't exactly go hand in hand.

"Rampage will start right away, he'll be in OVW and given a training team in Southern California."

Striker

Not 80's, but Eddie Guerrero vs. Shawn Michaels would've been fantastic. Same for Kurt Angle/Bret and also Jericho vs. Owen.

I find the Rampage thing a little odd. He seems like too big of a name for TNA, wonder if his people tried to engage WWE first and were turned down?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
yeah I didn't mean for it to be restricted to 80s vs whatever. anything vs anything, as long as they arent the same timeframe.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Prime Warrior vs Prime Sting vs Prime Rock. Who wins?

Dialogue goes as such:

"Okay Sting Prime, we need you to do the job in this 3-way match." "Sure! It's good for business!"

"Okay Rock Prime, we need you to do the job in this 3-way match." "If it's good for business, let's do it."

"Okay Warrior Prime, we need you to do the job in this 3-way match." "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT WHO WOULD WHAT NO NO NO NO"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
ugh that's shameful. I can't say I'd do better but god damn that looks pitiful.

I want to go to WM XXX next year, but I'm afraid it's gonna be on a weekend right before a big test or something that I can't postpone :/

Is it easy to sell the tickets online if something like that happens? As in I don't have to physically give them away or even mail them? Most my lazy ass would want to do is scan the tickets or something lol
Purchase the instant download option then you'll have official PDFs you can dump on eBay or stubhub.

Heel

i miss Bellator more than i miss HERO'S and i loved HERO's. i want Rhino back.

Brett_Cooper_vs._Doug__The_Rhino__Marshall_1_medium.gif

"Bjorn said a lot of his fighters want to go to TNA. Have to have spectacular wrestling background and a love for that game and an ability, a lot of guys would like a deal, Dixie & I have talked about a lot of different options. Can't wait for Mo & Rampage at Impact."

TNA needs The Rhino.

"One word...'Merica."

There's a huge CHIKARA article in the F4W this week that does a great job explaining the situation. Would anyone mind/want it posted?

"Bjorn said a lot of his fighters want to go to TNA. Have to have spectacular wrestling background and a love for that game and an ability, a lot of guys would like a deal, Dixie & I have talked about a lot of different options. Can't wait for Mo & Rampage at Impact."

TNA needs The Rhino.

"One word...'Merica."

damn straight.

realt talk, Wrassle-GAF, Rhino got better mic skills than 99% of the WWE roster:

http://youtu.be/e4UoOdcjMEs?t=58s

Top Bottom