• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Want to hear something ridiculous? TNA could have used Christian in tv advertising for Slammiversary as there were no restrictions on them doing so, but they held off on using him so they could have a last minute twitter surprise.

-edit- I need to catch that show Redneck Island. Was the first episode good?

Kaladin

-edit- I need to catch that show Redneck Island. Was the first episode good?

I'm watching it right now, so far I don't know if it's real or a parody of reality shows....but lol when they find out Steve Austin is their host.

Edit: These people are either plants or fucking idiots.

G-Fex

you big jerk

Yup but he's a bigger jerk.

I also met CM Punk during the Wrestlemania 24 weekend, that's when I got this autograph:

0CKGx.jpg

That was still probably the best weekend of wrestling I have experienced ever.

I'd give frowny faces to punk :mad:

I missed a whole day of WrassleGAF!

- That's gotta be Cane
- Maria should wear more clothes
- Cool hat
- Roomers 0_o
- Why is everyone hurt?
- I will never see Redneck Island :/
- How is Bootaaay's 360 still working?
- I will buy a poster!
- Fuck you Punk, with he hugging
- WTF is Christian doing?

RBH

Want to hear something ridiculous? TNA could have used Christian in tv advertising for Slammiversary as there were no restrictions on them doing so, but they held off on using him so they could have a last minute twitter surprise.

images

This idiotic fucking company.......

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0uAcqWdV8NKKO3vguzNymk2W33aA6Y4Us8htBdnF1tkVg43Yiu3_vCkr8gA[img]

This idiotic fucking company.......[/QUOTE]

Same company that didn't announce their ppv card for what was supposed to be one of their biggest shows of the year and their 10th anniversary show until 2 weeks before the ppv. The same company that is advertising a free world title match 4 days after their ppv. The same company that is showing no respect to their own history by having any call backs to it like an ultimate x or king of the mountain match. Honestly though, I've come to expect it from them. They don't give a shit about ppv, nothing ever happens on them, and there are never any surprises that happen on ppv. The last title change on ppv was in August 2011 and I believe the last wrestler to debut on a ppv as a surprise was in January 2011 when Matt Hardy came out.

Kaladin

Same company that didn't announce their ppv card for what was supposed to be one of their biggest shows of the year and their 10th anniversary show until 2 weeks before the ppv. The same company that is advertising a free world title match 4 days after their ppv. The same company that is showing no respect to their own history by having any call backs to it like an ultimate x or king of the mountain match. Honestly though, I've come to expect it from them. They don't give a shit about ppv, nothing ever happens on them, and there are never any surprises that happen on ppv. The last title change on ppv was in August 2011 and I believe the last wrestler to debut on a ppv as a surprise was in January 2011 when Matt Hardy came out.

Fools, there is no TNA history before 01/04/2010.

Kaladin

So the pro wrestler was sent home with a "injury"......and the first elimination was pointless.....just as this show is. Will not watch again, even with Stone Cold.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
I never liked when people complained about "Midnight WrassleGAF" and other ways to lighten the mood and I hate to do it but will this Kane shit ever stop?

Nah, I will. I've been cutting back lately. I mean, I don't post much deviantart Kane stuff anymore (unless it's really good or funny).

Oh you didn't stop, you just waited for the opportunity to strike! Like a poor, lonely boxing thread. Which will be the end of all of us.

I never liked when people complained about "Midnight WrassleGAF" and other ways to lighten the mood and I hate to do it but will this Kane shit ever stop?
Just keep it in here and it will be fine. We're bordering on Pop-GAF stanning levels when it takes over other threads.

I understand SoulPlaya's love for Kane, and I dig it dawg, but just don't go Pop-GAF man. No Pop-GAFing around here.

Kaladin

Oh you didn't stop, you just waited for the opportunity to strike! Like a poor, lonely boxing thread. Which will be the end of all of us.

It won't be the end, they're just realizing they're part of us. Soon WrassleGaf, BoxingGaf and MMAGaf will be SportsEntertainmentGaf.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Lol, I was just answering a question, truthfully on there. I won't post Kane stuff on there, anymore.

It won't be the end, they're just realizing they're part of us. Soon WrassleGaf, BoxingGaf and MMAGaf will be SportsEntertainmentGaf.
They want to, so badly too. You can feel it.

Just keep it in here and it will be fine. We're bordering on Pop-GAF stanning levels when it takes over other threads.

I understand SoulPlaya's love for Kane, and I dig it dawg, but just don't go Pop-GAF man. No Pop-GAFing around here.
Yeah, don't worry about that.

G-Fex

The King of Games recognizes Soulplaya's liking of Kane and allows it. It hasn't gotten stale like my gimmick did when I debuted it years ago.

Top Bottom