• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

iStfUuMBW3yiY.jpg

Yes, it will.
I'm actually with this. I'm expecting a pretty spectacular Raw where every match is good and Johnny saves his job, amazingly. Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk Iron Man Match?

Sheamus should fight the singer from Static X for the rights to that look.

Wait, did Khali actually concuss ADR?

Scottify

I tell ya. Johnny has been a breath of fesh air for me. He's been one of the most consistently funny and entertaining people on tv. A big reason I keep watching. Although I'd still watch anyway.

eldoon

I think the dirt sheets got it wrong with christian
why would he be pissed off at all.
He got paid by tna and wwe , filled wwes contract obligation to get flair at hof , met up with old friends , got a couple you sould out chants but still got a huge pop - louder then he has gotten in wwe since winning the heavyweight belt.
WWE is not going to put the wwe or whc title on him in the short term anyway so it didnt hurt his chances and hes already got the ic belt which hes a better champ then cody - doubt they will take it off him since he did what HHH wanted him to do .

rvd2kewl

Damn, Khali did this to Alberto?!?! Fire him FFS.

MVP said recently that Khali's chop hurts more than any other finisher so he must lay it in each time.

rvd2kewl

From PWInsider:

TNA ISSUES STATEMENT ON TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST WWE
by Steven Fernandes @ 8:14 PM on 6/11/2012

TNA issued the following press release:

TNA Entertainment Releases Statement Regarding Current Litigation

NASHVILLE, Tenn -- TNA Entertainment, LLC President Dixie Carter releases a statement in regard to the recent TRO (Temporary Restraining Order) the company filed against WWE in the Davidson County Circuit Court in Nashville, Tennessee.

TNA President Dixie Carter states, "We were not surprised that the Court originally granted a swift temporary restraining order against WWE to prohibit interference with TNA's contracts and business relationships. I'm pleased that the Court has now replaced that temporary measure with the most recent judicial Order. The Judge's current Order sends a strong message about the importance of TNA protecting its trade secrets. Obviously, the accuracy of what WWE has represented remains important, so I look forward to the discovery process and what is revealed during litigation. As always, we will vigorously protect TNA and its brand from damage at the hands of any and all sources, no matter who is involved."

El-Suave

Tensai repeatedly looking like he just peed his pants when he's walking up to the ring isn't doing him any favors. Go easy on the water guys.

Sheamus has been having great matches weekly for months.
AFter watching Shaemus for 2 years or however long hes been there i just skip all his matches now never impressed in the ring let alone on the mic.

I skip all Khali , Shaemus, Big Show, Tensai, Ryback, and Brodus Clay matches

Top Bottom