• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Ithil

AFter watching Shaemus for 2 years or however long hes been there i just skip all his matches now never impressed in the ring let alone on the mic.

I skip all Khali , Shaemus, Big Show, Tensai, Ryback, and Brodus Clay matches

Putting Sheamus in with Khali and Brodus Clay is just unfair. He's a boring face, but he's a good wrestler regardless.

krae_man

Kristen? So when did Dolph win the WC and how did I miss wrestle gaf's egasm when it happened?

It lasted 5 seconds.

Edge got stripped of the title for no good reason and the title was presented to Dolph. Dolph then lost a match with Edge for the same title minutes after being awarded the title.

tm24

A friend RVD made comment few week back...now I no why, i say a small tag team called the YB's did hay shake my handno! Yes I said SMALL!!"

Putting Sheamus in with Khali and Brodus Clay is just unfair. He's a boring face, but he's a good wrestler regardless.

The only good match ive seen out of him that i remember was with Bryan. But it was mostly Shaemus lying on his back and sucking wind, Bryan was doing most of the work. Tired of all his Irish shtick as well. I just don't like that kind of boring slow WWE wrestling style that they make all those big guys work.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wait... There's no heel to feud with Sheamus now?

Hello? Are we forgetting the most interesting man in the WWE?
tumblr_m5f82txng41qhja0uyp.gif

Bowser

I think it's pretty obvious Zigs wins though. Khali is a trainwreck, Christian's already in a match, and Swagger...lol Swagger.

Top Bottom