• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Pro-Wrestling NOAH, "THE NAVIGATION IN MAY", 05.09.2012
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
1,700 Fans

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x23d23

01. Atsushi Kotoge vs Zack Sabre Jr.

02. Ricky Marvin & Taiji Ishimori vs TMDK (Mikey Nicholls & Shane Haste)

03. Kensuke Sasaki & Kento Miyahara vs NO MERCY (Genba Hirayanagi & Yoshihiro Takayama)

NOAH vs ZERO1

04. Atsushi Aoki, Go Shiozaki & Kotaro Suzuki vs Daichi Hashimoto, Ikuto Hidaka & Shinjiro Otani

05. Naomichi Marufuji vs Akitoshi Saito

06. Jun Akiyama vs Mohammed Yone

GHC JR. HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH;

07. Katsuhiko Nakajima (c) vs Yoshinobu Kanemaru

GHC HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH;

08. Takeshi Morishima (c) vs Maybach Taniguchi

ZERO1 "POWERxPOWER", 05.16.2012
Tokyo Korakuen Hall

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x239uq

01. Hiroyo Matsumoto vs Yuhi

BATTLE ROYALE;

02. Takuya Sugawara vs Craig Classic vs Raideen vs Menso~re Oyaji vs Yusaku Obata vs Shito Ueda vs Nick Primo vs Marcus Bean vs Sean O'Shea vs Mikey Broadrick

ZERO1 vs BJW;

03. Daichi Hashimoto & Yoshikazu Yokoyama vs Kazuki Hashimoto & Takumi Tsukamoto

NWA INTERNATIONAL LIGHTWEIGHT TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH;

04. Jimmy Susumu & Jimmy Kagetora (c) vs Takafumi Ito & Mineo Fujita

05. Shinjiro Otani, Ryouji Sai & Zeus vs Kohei Sato, KAMIKAZE & Tomoaki Honma

ZERO1 vs NOAH;

06. Masato Tanaka & Ikuto Hidaka vs Naomichi Marufuji & Taiji Ishimori

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE vs NWA WORLD PREMIUM HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE:

07. Akebono (c) vs Daisuke Sekimoto (c)

Lot of great matches on these two, firstly, from NOAH the NOAH vs Z1 6-man tag is excellent, as is Nakajima vs Kanemaru for the GHC Jr. Heavyweight Title. Also, Zack Sabre Jr. puts in a good showing against the new NOAH signing from Osaka Pro, Atsushi Kotoge. On the ZERO1 show, the Z1 vs BJW tag match is good, continuing the heated Hashimoto vs Hashimoto feud, and same goes for Dragon Gate's Jimmy Susumu & Jimmy Kagetora defending the NWA International Lightweight Tag Titles against Takafumi Ito & Mineo Fujita. However, the best match on both shows has to go to the excellent ZERO1 vs NOAH tag match, featuring Z1 legends Masato Tanaka & Ikuto Hidaka taking on NOAH's Naomichi Marufuji & Taiji Ishimori.

Khrno

tumblr_m429vgZauU1rt0ihjo8_400.gif

Of course little kids love it. John Cena is the only reason they watch Raw and they love everything he does. You saw the facebook poll when Cena wasn't on and people's thoughts on it.

Going by the youtube comments, they loved it. I believe it gained viewers too.

And this is why Cena haters will never win. People are stupid, and enjoy stupid stupidity. Cena is the epitome of stupid stupidity, and tons of woman and children love his shtick.

Cena's the worst. I didn't like Hogan, but at least his Hulkamania promos had that 80's roid rage "make you wanna bust someone in their head" aspect to em. Cena's just terrible. Like legitimate no hyperbole horrible. Channel changing bad. I get legit douche chills when he makes his stupid little comment at the ramp, does his salute, and runs, awkwardly, to the ring. I actually facepalm when the guy is cutting promos. He's god-awful.

Khrno

Going by ratings, only about 2.5M-3M viewers actually like or at least can't get arsed to change the channel, when a wrestling match is on TV. Meanwhile 1M-1.5M Cena marks don't give a shit about anything not Cena.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
And this is why Cena haters will never win. People are stupid, and enjoy stupid stupidity. Cena is the epitome of stupid stupidity, and tons of woman and children love his shtick.

Cena's the worst. I didn't like Hogan, but at least his Hulkamania promos had that 80's roid rage "make you wanna bust someone in their head" aspect to em. Cena's just terrible. Like legitimate no hyperbole horrible. Channel changing bad. I get legit douche chills when he makes his stupid little comment at the ramp, does his salute, and runs, awkwardly, to the ring. I actually facepalm when the guy is cutting promos. He's god-awful.
Yeah, I used to be able to tolerate him, but now, I really just change the channel. I don't even care what angle he's in.

Khrno

Get him with Vickie, if Ziggler is being separated from her he could fill the gap. Even if Ziggler stays with Vickie, Drew could fit in well with Swagger and Ziggler.

DMczaf

Why doesn't WWE do comedy on TV like they do on Are You Serious? It's not the greatest writing in the world on the show, but it still feels more genuine than anything on WWE TV.

Puppet H is going to show up on Raw 1000, I can feel it!

RBH

I personally think Vickie is great.

She easily gets the biggest reaction out of any heel on the roster on a consistent basis (and I don't believe it to be "go away" heat either). I think she could be useful as a manager for guys other than Swagger and Ziggler as well at this point.

Khrno

I do like Vickie, she just needs new guys to work with and maybe it might be time for Ziggler to step out, he has come a long way and can sustain a promo by himself.

NoRéN

lol. Really? Of all the crap going on that's meant to appeal to the lowest common denominator, Cena is "the epitome of stupid stupidity"?

Bootaaay said:
Pro-Wrestling NOAH, "THE NAVIGATION IN MAY", 05.09.2012
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
1,700 Fans

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x23d23
Thanks for them link, Senor Bootaaay.

Khrno

NoRéN;38459685 said:
lol. Really? Of all the crap going on that's meant to appeal to the lowest common denominator, Cena is "the epitome of stupid stupidity"?

Of course, LCD = Little Jimmies.

Brodus Clay, Santino, Hornswoggle, Khali, they're just filler.

Aiii

So not worth it
Former WWE Writer Explains Why Triple H Buries Top Wrestlers

Former WWE creative writer Seth Mates, who WWE Champion CM Punk follows on Twitter, weighed in on the perception that Triple H uses political maneuvering to “bury” top-level talent—degrading a wrestler’s standing to fans and peers. He was asked on Twitter, “Why does Triple H always bury the guy whose on fire?”

“Positioning,” Mates responded. “And not always, just the vast majority of the time.”

He added further, “If ratings dip, guess whhho’s back next week to save the day? Loves to be the “savior”. #positioning.”

During an interview earlier this year with Pro Wrestling Torch Livecast (available here), Mates reacted to the negative sentiment within some WWE circles that Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson was “stealing someone else’s spot.” He feels the resentment actually stems from jealousy that Johnson found success outside of the walls of WWE, with Triple H being the driving force behind the negativity.

“I know that a lot of the stuff that [John] Cena has said about Rock and his feelings towards Rock sound like something that would be coming directly from, you know Mr. Helmsley and his view,” Mates stated.

“I always sensed some insecurities as related to Rock and to [Steve] Austin and how, again, in my mind and perception, he never was at that level. And so he wanted to position himself as, well, I’m as good, if not better. Which I don’t know that he has done that.”

SUIT HUNTER ON TOMORROWS RAW YOU GUYS! LETS GET IT ON! FATAL 4 WAY FOR THE WWE TITLE!

I am so excited for this!

Aiii

So not worth it
I haven't enjoyed a Hogan promo since I was 10. The Rock is timeless. Know your role, KOG-Fex, AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

As much as I loved The Rock back in the day, I haven't really enjoyed very many of his promos for his return either. Turns out he's kind of a one trick pony that can only do gay jokes (which, really, in 2012 we're supposed to be waaaaaay past, right?)

-edit: The only reason to visit the K-Pop thread is for a good fap.

Top Bottom