• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

http://i.minus.com/iYrdxhIQm1dMr.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
Well then I stand corrected! Damn Cena would actually lose I Quit matches if his opponent abandoned the chairs and belts, instead they just need a water bottle and a cardboard box.

What game is this by the way? i'm thinking WM21 or maybe Raw 2 since the X Box WWE games are ones I never played.

But seriously, that belt looks ufc championship bad.

(ultimate fighting championship championship? Morons. No wonder plywood fits in so well.)

Khrno

I think I missed this Bryan interview because of E3, so it's probably a repost.

Last thing I wanted to ask you: Do you have any good road stories you could share? CM Punk has Kofi Kingston as his “road wife.” Do you have a road wife?

Right now, my road wife is Ryback [Laughs] and Cody Rhodes. We don't have any particular good road stories because I feel like we're kind of boring. We just kind of drive to the next town. But what me and Cody really like to do is make up stories about Ryback and then spread them amongst the locker room. For example, yesterday, we were working out in a gym. He was doing kettle bell snatches with only 35 pounds. You look at him, and you'd think, 'Oh! This guy is way stronger,' but he was lifting this kettle bell and he couldn't control it, and it hit him in the eye and now he's got a black eye. That story spread throughout the locker room all day yesterday.

One thing that we have really gotten into is crushing apples with our bare hands. We like to give Ryback a lot of crap because he's the only one among the three of us who can actually do it. [Laughs] We only think it's just because of cheating and stuff like that.

NJPW "NJPW 40TH ANNIVERSARY - WRESTLING DONTAKU 2012", 03.05.2012
Fukuoka International Center
6,500 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x23ioo

01. Strong Man, Captain New Japan & Tama Tonga vs Tomohiro Ishii, YOSHI-HASHI & Jado

02. Ryusuke Taguchi & KUSHIDA vs TAKA Michinoku & Taichi

03. Jushin 'Thunder' Liger & Tiger Mask vs Gedo & Rocky Romero

IWGP Jr. HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH;

04. Prince Devitt (c) vs Low Ki

IWGP HEAVYWEIGHT TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH;

05. Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima (c) vs Toru Yano & Takashi Iizuka

06. Yuji Nagata & Togi Makabe vs Minoru Suzuki & Yoshihiro Takayama

07. Shinsuke Nakamura vs Karl Anderson

08. Hiroshi Tanahashi & Tetsuya Naito vs Masato Tanaka & Yujiro Takahashi

IWGP HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH;

09. Kazuchika Okada (c) vs Hirooki Goto

Finally, last month's Dontaku 2012 show is available - be sure to watch Prince Devitt defend the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title against the World Warrior Low Ki, and the IWGP Heavyweight Title Match between Kazuchika Okada and Hirooki Goto is seriously awesome. Also, Nakamura vs Anderson and Nagata & Makabe vs Suzuki & Takayama are both great matches, well worth a watch.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That "belt" looks awfully small compared to the tiny pieces of objects around it. Looks belt buckle sized, not championship belt sized.

Bowser

wh does ufc belt look like?

ufc_heavyweight_belt.jpg

Like that, apparently.

That "belt" looks awfully small compared to the tiny pieces of objects around it. Looks belt buckle sized, not championship belt sized.
Maybe it is an actual belt and they're doing it to save money. Now they can use that belt for all of their future WWE Championship Belt on a Pole matches for their new Belt on a Pole PPV.

RBH

It looks more like a side plate rather than the main plate on the belt going by the design, but at the same time, it looks a bit big for a side plate.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The belt is going to look terrible no matter what, folks. Thank goodness the WWE is smart enough not to touch the Big Gold Belt, because it's too much of an iconic image.

G-Fex

Well then I stand corrected! Damn Cena would actually lose I Quit matches if his opponent abandoned the chairs and belts, instead they just need a water bottle and a cardboard box.

What game is this by the way? i'm thinking WM21 or maybe Raw 2 since the X Box WWE games are ones I never played.

it's RAW 2, I need to get this to stream it.

G-Fex

There might be more Kane stuff on this reddit?!?! I must explore.

There's stories

Daniel Bryan recently spoke with CT.com and told a funny story about his 'road-wife' and how Ryback allegedly got his black eye so enjoy:
"Right now, my road wife is the Ryback [Laughs] and Cody Rhodes. We don’t have any particular good road stories because I feel like we’re kind of boring. We just kind of drive to the next town. But what me and Cody really like to do is make up stories about the Ryback and then spread them amongst the locker room. For example, yesterday, we were working out in a gym. He was doing kettle bell snatches with only 35 pounds. You look at him, and you’d think, ‘Oh! This guy is way stronger,’ but he was lifting this kettle bell and he couldn’t control it, and it hit him in the eye and now he’s got a black eye. That story spread throughout the locker room all day yesterday.”

"Every 10 years or so, there are moments that change the face of wrestling. There hasn't been another momentous shift recently. Showing people the reality behind it, it's so simple. I know when something's right."

Hulk Hogan

There might be more Kane stuff on this reddit?!?! I must explore.

I looked for Kane stuff on Pixiv (the Japanese deviantart), but there's unfortunately not much love for the Big Red Machine in Japan it seems. Here's a few though;

fjFlO.jpg

RCmiA.jpg

xRizA.jpg

"4/26 today is the birthday of my eternal lover, red machine execution, that of Mr. Glen Jacobs Kane! ! So, I tried to reproduce the Kane as seen from my eyes;"

QHycG.jpg

All kidding aside, this one is legit awesome though;

etqyA.jpg

Khrno

Isn't there a chance that this design is one of the side buckles? It's shaped about right....and it seems smallish.

You might be right, isn't there a CD case in the top right of the picture?

At least this new design doesn't just say "CHAMP". Fucking cringe worthy shit it and Cena are.

Top Bottom