• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Khrno

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tumblr_m1o6d6ihcJ1qln1bz.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Definatly one of the sides though, it's only barely bigger then a CD cover. The front plate would be larger then that. Esp. if it weighs 20 lbs more then the current spinner one.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Just returned from gaming side. bloody hell you're as awful as Jericho.
Wrasslegaf is even worse. Why didn't ye make another thread and just ignore this one the first time? OP is obviously a troll.

The only thing I can like from this post is that level of Sarcasm. I surely cannot match it.
jericho_hows_your_fatqomhz.gif

...and somewhere in the WWE's office, Kelly Kelly is spread eagle just laying around.
tumblr_m4y78yfxtv1qcdmly0z.gif

That picture going around of the belt plate is just one of the small, side plates. Check the CD case next to it on the desk for scale.

Kaladin

I hope you like the current storylines.....

PUBLIC ON SALE JUNE 9 @ 10:00AM

The RAW Superstars return to Jacksonville for the first time in more than 2 years! Featuring your favorite WWE RAW Superstars including:

*Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship*
CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane

*Steel Cage Match*
John Cena vs. The Big Show

Also scheduled to appear:
R-Truth
Kofi Kingston
Santino Marella
Tensai
Zack Ryder
Dolph Ziggler
PLUS, the Jacksonville debut of the "Funkasaurus" Brodus Clay!

What will be the fallout in the wake of No Way Out & Money in the Bank? Who will leave Jacksonville as WWE Champion on the Road to SummerSlam?

Card subject to change.

Event Date
August 3, 2012

7:30pm

Veterans Memorial Arena

Khrno

- According to Pwinsider.com, Triple H will be appearing at the June 17th WWE No Way Out PPV. He will address the "lawsuit" brought against the company by Brock Lesnar as well as his future.

PPV buys guaranteed!

DMczaf

Triple H will be appearing at the 6/17 No Way Out PPV to discuss the "lawsuit" brought against the company by Brock Lesnar and to "address his future."

PPVs are literally just a $50 Raw now.

Aiii

So not worth it
So Punk vs Bryan vs Kane will now not only NOT be the main event, but also come before THE BIG 20 MINUTE PROMO BY TRIPLE H, THE GREATEST SUPERSTAR THAT EVER WAS!!!1!~~

Turok_TTZ

PLUS, the Jacksonville debut of the "Funkasaurus" Brodus Clay!
..... :mad: damn it.

So Punk vs Bryan vs Kane will now not only NOT be the main event, but also come before THE BIG 20 MINUTE PROMO BY TRIPLE H, THE GREATEST SUPERSTAR THAT EVER WAS!!!1!~~

your bloody kidding me... E3 week is worst week. nothing but disappointment and bad news :mad:.

jmdajr

Hmmmm. Well a little bit unfair I suppose but Triple H certainly needs to come after Cena :)

PPVs are literally just a $50 Raw now.

I don't know why anyone would bother with any PPV's except maybe splitting a WM price with friends. PPV's mean nothing. They have no identity, don't serve as as turning points in storylines, have unannounced garbage matches, and promos that should be on Raw. It makes no sense.

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't know why anyone would bother with any PPV's except maybe splitting a WM price with friends. PPV's mean nothing. They have no identity, don't serve as as turning points in storylines, have unannounced garbage matches, and promos that should be on Raw. It makes no sense.

They're still the only place title changes happen, I guess.

Now if only titles actually had meaning.

Khrno

What does a douchebag in a boardroom have to do with the Old West aesthetic of the rest of the poster?
At least dress him up like a sheriff or something

He is dressed as a train in the old poster, you know it'll happen the moment Bryan gets the WWE belt.

Top Bottom