• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Stop being so awesome CHIKARA.

You know his intricate, evocative soundscapes from Rocky IV, Transformers: The Movie and even Stayin' Alive! Now, the electronic virtuoso Vince DiCola lends his immense talents to the most immense wrestling tournament in all the land - King of Trios 2012!

Vince DiCola and songwriting partner Kenny Meriedeth are composing a new, original track to serve as the OFFICIAL theme of this year's King of Trios tourney!

A sample of greatness

This is going to be so fucking epic!

Hmm... between this and the ending scene of Chikarasaurus Rex...

I hope we see a training montage video hyping a Marchie Archie comeback. Also, I want it right now please

RBH

TNA IMPACT WRESTLING is proud to announce a long-term contract with the All Sports Network (ASN), bringing superstars including Hulk Hogan, Sting, Kurt Angle and Bobby Roode to TV screens across South-East Asia from Monday June 11.

TNA IMPACT WRESTLING becomes the ONLY wrestling programming broadcast in Hong Kong, and will also be available to fans in Cambodia, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Laos, Mongolia, Myanmar, The Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Vietnam exclusively on ASN.

The show will air every Friday at 11.30pm (Hong Kong) with replays on Sunday and Thursday. TNA's monthly PPV events will go out LIVE on Mondays at 08:00am (Hong Kong) being repeated later that evening, as well as the following Thursday and Saturday.

TNA IMPACT WRESTLING will be broadcast as part of the ASN Ringside option, in high definition, starting with the huge TNA Slammiversary X event at 08:00am on Monday June 11.

ASN, which launched in 2009, is the first 24-hour Pan Asian HD sports channel covering some of the world’s biggest sporting brands.

It features National Football League (NFL), National Hockey League (NHL), Australian Football League (AFL), National Lacrosse League (NLL), NCAA, NASCAR and many more. Find out more about the channel at www.asn.tv.
http://www.impactwrestling.com/news...STLING-Launches-Across-South-East-Asia-On-ASN

Cagey

Banned
TNA signed a huge multiyear tv deal in Asia today. With all this extra money they should be able to bring in another reality star.

Orton8-2-04.jpg

No, he got his second strike and will never receive a third. WWE will never fire the guy for the very reason TNA would pick him up the second the termination papers were signed. Vince knows this.

Exactly, every time TNA picks up a talent on that level they see a giant permanent boost to their ratings.

TNA definitely needs to bring in some new guys on the roster though. The X Division and Tag Team Division are especially dry right now.

I mean who is Bobby Roode gonna fight for the couple months before the inevitable Roode vs Storm rematch at Bound for Glory?

Khrno

Btw, does anyone know how often it's happened that a wrestler that loses the WHC immediatly gets put in a long term WWE title feud? That's pretty unique, isn't it?

Although the other way around, but Edge is the man. In No Way Out 2009, he went into the Smackdown EC as the WWE Champion, got pinned by Jeff Hardy within 3 minutes of starting the match lol, and lost the title, that was to open the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJS-GluNgjc

9366400.jpg

Then,

9374854.jpg

He took Kofi's place into the Raw EC in the main event due to Kofi's last minute "injury", where John Cena went in as the World Heavyweight Champion, and Edge won the match becoming the new WHC in the same night he lost the WWE title (to HHH mind you).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuzkEWpHKDQ

9374668.jpg

Morgadeth

But a heel Cena will not happen anytime soon, he could still be doing the same (being bully Super Cena) but in a different light.

ZLBqI.gif

Isn't a bully a heel, or is WWE promoting bullying now? I am confused - that's like making a rapist a baby face. WTF WWE.

TNA definitely needs to bring in some new guys on the roster though. The X Division and Tag Team Division are especially dry right now.

I mean who is Bobby Roode gonna fight for the couple months before the inevitable Roode vs Storm rematch at Bound for Glory?

Yeah the x division is horrible right now. They'll just rotate the same guys in and out against Roode. They just did Sting 3 months ago and already went back to him. Next it will probably be Anderson or Hardy again. You would think they would atleast bring in John Morrison.

Khrno

Isn't a bully a heel, or is WWE promoting bullying now? I am confused - that's like making a rapist a baby face. WTF WWE.

That's a babyface, that's a role model, that's WWE's face and image, that's what all the current kids are aiming to be.

A heel is that person that doesn't drink, doesn't do drugs and only tells the truth to those meth addicts and roids users. A heel is that person that doesn't eat meat or dairies.

Yeah the x division is horrible right now. They'll just rotate the same guys in and out against Roode. They just did Sting 3 months ago and already went back to him. Next it will probably be Anderson or Hardy again. You would think they would atleast bring in John Morrison.
Yeah, bringing in Morrison would definitely be a nice boost to the X Division just by himself. A lot of fresh match ups.

The tag team division is a bigger worry for me though. Just a year ago we had Beer Money, The Machine Guns, The British Invasion, Mexican America, Ink Inc. and even Gunner and Murphy.

Now we have Daniels and Kazarian.

Yeah, bringing in Morrison would definitely be a nice boost to the X Division just by himself. A lot of fresh match ups.

The tag team division is a bigger worry for me though. Just a year ago we had Beer Money, The Machine Guns, The British Invasion, Mexican America, Ink Inc. and even Gunner and Murphy.

Now we have Daniels and Kazarian.

Mexican America, Ink Inc, and Gunner and Murphy were all horrible and not missed. Machine Guns of course were affected by Shelley leaving so that was beyond TNA's control. They need to make some tag teams with guys they aren't using. Maybe put Kash and Doug Williams together. Put Pope with Gunner and repackage Gunner. Main problem with TNA right now is they don't have enough time on tv a week with only 2 hours.

Khrno

CM Punk and Daniel Bryan main eventing in 2012?

WWE RAW WORLD TOUR - Sevilla, Spain

5.- JOHN CENA Vs BIG SHOW, TENSAI & JOHN LAURINAITIS
Winner: John Cena. Show knocked out Tensai with his WMD and Cena took Show out with a Body Slam before pinning Tensai.

8.- CM PUNK Vs DANIEL BRYAN (Street Fight) for the WWE Championship
Winner: CM Punk via GTS.

Spanish fans getting their money's worth.

Khrno

I'm surprised they had them go on last.

I expect half the Jimmies left after Cener won.

Little Jimmies in the world tours are a minority, even in these house shows, you don't get to see WWE live in Sevilla like ever.

The times I've been to house shows in Manchester or Liverpool, the kids parents usually have WWE shirts as well, so you can see that those wanting to go are not just the kids, but long time fans.

We don't need a fatass champion. Might as well have him face Akebono in a sumo match. We should start calling him CM Piggy Or Punky the Pig.

ZeroRay

Bring back the roids, I say.

Too bad Punk's gonna be too lazy to work out even if he did take them.

Little Jimmies in the world tours are a minority, even in these house shows, you don't get to see WWE live in Sevilla like ever.

The times I've been to house shows in Manchester or Liverpool, the kids parents usually have WWE shirts as well, so you can see that those wanting to go are not just the kids, but long time fans.

All those videos showing Cena with little foreign kids fooled me.

I'm rsvp'ing for tonights Impact Wrestling watch party.

I just have one question. Who the hell is Kazarian? Does he have like an Armenian gimmick? Is his entrance theme by System of a Down? Who the hell is this guy?

Top Bottom