• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Stop being so awesome CHIKARA.

You know his intricate, evocative soundscapes from Rocky IV, Transformers: The Movie and even Stayin' Alive! Now, the electronic virtuoso Vince DiCola lends his immense talents to the most immense wrestling tournament in all the land - King of Trios 2012!

Vince DiCola and songwriting partner Kenny Meriedeth are composing a new, original track to serve as the OFFICIAL theme of this year's King of Trios tourney!

A sample of greatness

This is going to be so fucking epic!

holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

This is amazing.

That's the power of love, mang. That's the kind of strength you get when you've got a lady like Dixie.

You don't need money, don't take fame
Don't need no credit card to ride this train
It's strong and it's sudden and it's cruel sometimes
But it might just save your life
That's the power of love

somedevil

I'm so glad he decked Styles. Legit lol'd when that happened.

Serg don't play dat, yo.

I laughed at that crappy bump he took and how he got up imediately. I got to give some respect to AJ to be put into these angles. Love triangle with Dixie, him wearing a crown, and his angle with his weird love of Karen Angle. This man must love this company.

I laughed at that crappy bump he took and how he got up imediately. I got to give some respect to AJ to be put into these angles. Love triangle with Dixie, him wearing a crown, and his angle with his weird love of Karen Angle. This man must love this company.

I loved Prince AJ.

rvd2kewl

So one crappy punch is enough for Serge when AJ is messing around with Dixie and this is being played out on National TV? Ok...

eldoon

Crimson needs to win the TNA Heavyweight Championship on Bound For Glory Undefeated.

mdh8320 1 second ago

Crimson has fans ????

somedevil

THEY'RE FEUDING OVER WATER.

WATER.

L8PWR.gif

Remember when Spindashing tried to get us all to watch Impact?

Remember when Spindashing used to have the most posts in the thread?

Remember Spindashing?

Man Sting really cannot go in the ring anymore. Roode vs Hogan stuff was awesome. They need to have Roode destroy Hogan to really get him over. Of course they are defending the world title on the Impact after the ppv. Roode retains on ppv and then loses the next week on Impact. Nothing ever happens on TNA ppvs.

Top Bottom