• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Open challenge vs. Crimson at Slammiversary is going to be Matt Morgan again. They are telegraphing it by having him at the Texas house shows next week.

Btw, it's great they started doing those replays of the main angles on the show. It was severely needed. It helps things sink in more. This Impact has been pretty damn good.

DMczaf

khqwlmuj:tw1

It's still real to me.

So Sting made Roode tap twice in 2 weeks making you think Roode has no chance at the ppv. Roode retains at the ppv through shady means.

Impact flowed really well. It was a much better show than last week and way better than what WWE is currently putting out minus Bryan/AJ.

That sucked worse than Cena pouring barbecue sauce on Cole. I couldn't even sit through the whole thing, I just came back at the end.

Man, this show sucks. Why do I keep falling for your shit, wrasslegaf?!

I was laughing at them all having submission moves on and Tessmacher just doing a headlock. Borash just announced on the post show that Slammiversary is going to have the largest crowd in TNA history.

That sucked worse than Cena pouring barbecue sauce on Cole. I couldn't even sit through the whole thing, I just came back at the end.

Man, this show sucks. Why do I keep falling for your shit, wrasslegaf?!

As one of the leaders of the "Fuck TNA" faction on WrassleGAF, even I have to admit it was a decent show with not too much shit thrown in.

I can only hope Hernandez fucks up and Kid Kash beats the shit out of him. Herndandez is so careless in the ring. Gotta think the only reason they are using him is he lives in Texas so they don't have to pay for travel. Still a random ass match to have on a ppv when neither have been on TNA tv in months.

I think they had bigger plans for this ppv at one point and then got distracted by the timeslot change and then going live. Still Aries vs Joe will deliver so I'll be happy to get to see them live. Also get to see whatever happens with the HOF and Bully Ray/Joe Park so I'm kinda more hyped now than I was before Impact.

If the first inductee is anyone besides AJ Styles, I won't be happy. I'm already expecting an ex-WWE employee first.

It's gotta be Jeff Jarrett. He founded the damn company. AJ is too young to go in right now especially as a still active wrestler. If they come out and say it's fucking Hulk Hogan I am going to boo the shit out of him. They could make it AJ just to furthur the AJ/Dixie angle I guess. Dixie nominated AJ, Jeff Jarrett shows up from the crowd pissed, and starts an angle.

It's gotta be Jeff Jarrett. He founded the damn company. AJ is too young to go in right now especially as a still active wrestler. If they come out and say it's fucking Hulk Hogan I am going to boo the shit out of him. They could make it AJ just to furthur the AJ/Dixie angle I guess. Dixie nominated AJ, Jeff Jarrett shows up from the crowd pissed, and starts an angle.
If it isnt Jeff Jarrett than TNA should be ashamed of themselves. At the time Jarrett started TNA it was a very big risk and despite the valleys the company has faced they are still around and have a major TV contract. A Macho Man induction would be a wise move as well, that would really make waves in the IWC and would further point out that Vince is a piece of shit for not inducting him in his home state during WM 28.

They need to either drop the Abyss persona or make Abyss/Joseph Park a gimmick similar to Mick Foley in WWE. The Joseph Park character works and this angle with Bully Ray is one of the best things TNA has done in months. Also at some point Bully Ray deserves the strap, he has been the best character in wrestling for a while now and the work he has put in deserves to be rewarded. It still shocks me how entertaining he has become.

Joe Park needs to be the permanent character. Abyss is played out and Park is more over than Abyss ever was. I don't think Macho Man should go in their HOF because it should be more about guys that were with TNA and did something good for them. Guys out of TNA at this point I would consider for the HOF would be Jeff Jarrett, AJ Styles, James Storm, Kurt Angle, and Sting. If you take out the active wrestlers the only guy it can be is Jeff Jarrett. If they want to do an angle out of it they can announce AJ Styles and then have Jeff Jarrett come out pissed off. I'm thinking Jeff Jarrett is going to show up here as Karen Jarrett was calling out Dixie late last night on twitter.

Top Bottom