• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Khrno

fac6y.gif

Just checked Slammiversary ticket sales on the ticket site. Out of 7000 seats they've already sold what looks like atleast 6000 of them. Hope this convinces them to bring more shows to Dallas.

WWE won't let Orton leave. He will never get a 3rd strike. Cena will never get a first strike. Top guys are protected unless they piss McMahon off.

bangai-o

Banned
Just checked Slammiversary ticket sales on the ticket site. Out of 7000 seats they've already sold what looks like atleast 6000 of them. Hope this convinces them to bring more shows to Dallas.
i guess this would be a dumb question but how many does Raw sell?

Oh wow, Devon vs Robbie E had a god awful ending.

That tag team match Sunday is gonna be really bad. Devon is the only good worker in the match, and both Rob Terry and Garrett Bischoff are awful.

Oh wow, Devon vs Robbie E had a god awful ending.

That tag team match Sunday is gonna be really bad. Devon is the only good worker in the match, and both Rob Terry and Garrett Bischoff are awful.

Yep, just horrible match all around. They really did nothing for this show to callback on the 10 years of history of TNA or to make it feel special. Matches I'm mainly looking forward to is Samoa Joe vs Austin Aries and Bully Ray vs Joe Park.

Not with the way Raw has been going, I wish they had a house show in one of the suburbs, but they are always in Waco, Tyler, Amarillo and shit.

Yeah, they never do house shows in Dallas now. Still it's going to be the go home show to Summerslam. Might be worth going to. I'm going to try and get good tickets off stubhub closer to the date. The Raw the week before is going to be in San Antonio and be Shawn Michaels appreciation night. Would be awesome to hit both of these.

Mysterio would be huge for TNA if they start trying to go after the hispanic crowd. He will get fired before Orton as they have Sin Cara now. Plus Mysterio does shit like meth while Orton was only popped for steroids.

eldoon

WZ has learned this evening that Rey Mysterio tested positive for amphetamines, which resulted in his second Wellness Policy violation and a subsequent 60 day suspension.

We were told that Mysterio denied taking any kind of drugs that would result in a positive test result/suspension should he have to be tested, but in the end Rey could not produce a prescription for the amphetamines and was therefore notified that he would have to serve a 60 day suspension.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1165773-wwe-news-huge-update-on-rey-mysterios-suspension

vferrel said:
They have a deal with New Japan and don't use it either.

Just imagine, we could could Nakamura on American television kneeing people in the face.

Would be too good to be true, knowing TNA. Hell, just look at how they did sweet jack all with Okada, and now 6 months later and he's IWGP Heavyweight Champion, putting on one awesome match after another and with one of the best finishers in wrestling today. I really wouldn't be surprised if he cleans up in the Observer awards this year - most improved, undoubtedly, best finisher, maybe, wrestler of the year, perhaps. He's just been that damn good.

TNA needs 3 hours so they can focus on more of the talent. 2 hours a week isn't enough. Dixie was saying she was searching for x division talents, but it seems like mostly they are just looking at people that show up at their gutchecks. There is no reason why El Generico shouldn't have a job with them, unless he's the one that turned them down.

Top Bottom