• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jurassic World SPOILER THREAD | Boy, do I hate being spoiled all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3ptFdw.jpg

I'm trying to see if I can get the pic in a larger resolution. It's from the shoot last week.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
That's not a drone, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a drone in the movie as part of their surveillance system or when they try to track Indominus. Would seem to fit the vibe of the other Masrani stuff online.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Darnnit JPGAF! :p I was in Walmart today and happened to look down and see the JW fruit snacks with the t-rex on the box. I bought one. I wanted fruit snacks anyways, but had to get the dinosaur one that I saw on here.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
No, that's just the cover for a drinking cup. lol XD

Ohhhh. I kept looking at it closer and seeing that it looked kind of pixelated if it was a big, high resolution poster.

(If there's a collectible cup I may get :x) I miss my McDonalds Dilophasaurus cup I had.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Rewatched all three this past week. Each starts with a ominous encounter to set a tone of tension, I am sort of hoping World forgoes this and just starts with people enjoying the open parkland everything running smoothly.

Rewatched all three this past week. Each starts with a ominous encounter to set a tone of tension, I am sort of hoping World forgoes this and just starts with people enjoying the open parkland everything running smoothly.

Yeah, I'm betting the movie will subvert the trope by acting like shit is going down... but it's just a fucking petting zoo. I'm betting it will be 20-30 minutes before we even get a hint that the dinosaurs are actually still very dangerous. It will probably be the first Raptor scene with Pratt. Maybe someone distracts him for a split second and he gets slashed.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Also TLW and JP3 didn't age well. This movie could very well be better than those if they pull it off.

Edit: or it could be shit *shrug* but at least we get to go back.

Calcium

Banned
Also TLW and JP3 didn't age well. This movie could very well be better than those if they pull it off.

Edit: or it could be shit *shrug* but at least we get to go back.

That's pretty much the mindset I'm entering this movie with: It can't be worse than JP3, can it?

Worst case scenario I get to see what Jurassic Park looks like up and operational with some cool dinosaur action.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if DQ will have some exclusive merch. Do fast food places still even do collectibles anymore? (I swear sometimes I'm stuck in the 90's and forget that some things aren't even done anymore). I miss those cups/glasses that they used to do.

For the original JP, I got a set of 4 figures by my parents buying packs of Coca Cola. I think each pack got you one figure. JP had some awesome partnerships...

Goldrusher

I wonder if DQ will have some exclusive merch. Do fast food places still even do collectibles anymore? (I swear sometimes I'm stuck in the 90's and forget that some things aren't even done anymore). I miss those cups/glasses that they used to do.
McDonald's still has them with their Happy Meal.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder what the reasoning would be with her killing "for sport"? I hope this isn't like Deep Blue Sea where her brain's been altered to be super smart or whatever. As for the sibling killing, well, birds of prey do that often so it's not that surprising. I'm more surprised that they made MORE than one.

Everything about the I-Rex sounds like a mutant Raptor, right down to the behavior. Killing for sport, eating it's own sibling. They are so out of ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom