• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jurassic World SPOILER THREAD | Boy, do I hate being spoiled all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything about the I-Rex sounds like a mutant Raptor, right down to the behavior. Killing for sport, eating it's own sibling. They are so out of ideas.

"So out of ideas"?

This feels like maybe the first time since the original that they've HAD an idea, actually. I find it incredibly interesting.

antonz

Looks like they are intermixing new and old footage. The Mosasaur scenes background changes during the whole thing. An entire hotel building that isn't there suddenly appears after it swallows the shark and begins dropping into the water

FP02J3b.png

KHu3nUA.png
XIK8WGE.gif

Courtesy of reddit. Also, some cups:

11061246_715040351945751_3812900464104591933_n.jpg

10417548_715039695279150_4182890909210086224_n.jpg

11078210_715039585279161_6639747492102208677_o.jpg

11067506_715039328612520_8710737218446171569_o.jpg

644455_714919418624511_7406864683159391705_n.jpg

11079540_715040531945733_3596072898665877013_o.jpg

Dead

well not really...yet
actually feel like that could be legit.

says the movie was like 150 minutes. Didnt some twitter dude or something say the flick would be around that running time?

Lego sets aren't 100% accurate, but this probably has a little bit of insight on what to expect:

g3XEt9H.jpg

Danger! Gray has got lost in the park and is rolling around in a gyrosphere being chased by a dilophosaurus. Join the ACU trooper as he drives to the rescue in the classic Jurassic World 4x4.

Now, note.. the Jeep isn't the classic but rather the JW Mercedes. However, a while back I was told there was a set with a classic Jeep. I bet this was it, and they changed it to avoid spoilers..but lego never changed the description. :lol

I'm probably the most excited to see the new Dilophosaurs.

XDt2GbA.jpg

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
In that clip with the irex mouth in the new trailer is he in the aviary (weird fence), and is that a pteranodon wing in the upper right?

Would explain their escape :p

I am also looking forward to seeing the dilophosaurus, frankly I never liked the JP interpretation, hoping these are a tad bigger, like the Lego, and they retcon her into a juvenile.

So there was two of them then one ate the other huh? What a way to portray it as even more vicious. lol

I'm really hoping the film makes a point of how the "natural" dinos are more animal vs the I-Rex, which is more of a "this should not have existed" monster. I don't like carnivorous dinosaurs being portrayed as evil monsters (see: Spinosaurus) that just want to kill.

Jawmuncher

I'm really hoping the film makes a point of how the "natural" dinos are more animal vs the I-Rex, which is more of a "this should not have existed" monster. I don't like carnivorous dinosaurs being portrayed as evil monsters (see: Spinosaurus) that just want to kill.

Wouldn't be surprised if that's what we'll see. I half expect a shot of the T-rex just sleeping while all the visitors walk by to kind of show that.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Wouldn't be surprised if that's what we'll see. I half expect a shot of the T-rex just sleeping while all the visitors walk by to kind of show that.

It's like the one major scene from the first book that they are missing from the movies.

Dragoshi1

Toys are out and about in the Netherlands apparently, waiting anxiously for them to hit US shores(east coast more specifically).

I am hyped for the Hero Mashers though, regardless of super cartoony look, matches the overall look of the Hero Mashers line. There also is an I-Rex and grey raptor figure for that line, didn't see it before.

bengraven

I want to see the I-Rex (in place of the raptors) biting its way through steel beams trying to get through the skylight window of a hotel room (If I'm remembering the scene right).

I've always wanted the entire "siege" on the VC.

The leaping raptors trying to get over the fence, Muldoon and his rockets among the construction zones and pipes worried that a raptor will bite his "bum", Genarro being an actual badass, a certain doctor getting his when a raptor REACHES down and pulls him out of a door by by it's front claw.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I was disappointed when I saw Fast 7 last night. They played only the original JW trailer with the monorail :/ I know no new ones were posted, but it does suck that they played the least finished one.

Razmos

I really like what that guy says about the raptors in that link, I hope it actually happens.
That being the raptors being a really tense dynamic throughout the movie before they join up with wild raptors from the restricted section and turning on everyone/mauling Owen
It's pretty much what I was hoping for. They sound scarier than the raptors in any of the other films if true.

I don't know how to read music, but "Welcome to Jurassic Park" is this tune, so...

I kinda/sorta know how to read music - and it doesn't look like the main theme (the one they're using in the trailers) is on that page. Could be a riff on that motif before they launch into it in full for the next page, though.

edit: yeah, part of the 2nd page that we see looks like the theme is there.

It's gotta contain part of it - Williams is credited at the top of the page.

Jawmuncher

It's really cool how he is working on JW considering some of his first gigs were Jurassic Park games if I recall correctly.

I'm honest-to-God feeling like this movie will be decent, if not outright good.

The score, confidence on the studio's part, production (slightly dodgy CG), the Indominus not seeming all that slasher-villainy-esque (thank God) - everything's seemingly solid.

Amalthea

Banned
"Not all that slasher-villainy-esque"? In the latest trailer there's a scene where she basically slaughtered all Apatosauruses "just because".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom