• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 4 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
A white trash family is a strange choice for a villain IMO. Especially as S5 is said to be the penultimate season, you'd think they'd do the Chicago mafia.

Detroit mafia. Detroit was Elmore Leonard's hometown and he usually wrote about either Florida or Detroit, or like Out Of Sight, both.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Alicia Witt & Edi Gathegi Join FX’s ‘Justified’

Alicia Witt and Edi Gathegi (Twilight Saga, X-Men: First Class) have been cast in major recurring roles on the upcoming fifth season of Justified.

Witt will play
Wendy Crowe, crime lord Dale Crowe’s (Michael Rapaport) smart, sexy sister, a paralegal and the public face of the Crowe crime family. She dickers with Raylan (Timothy Olyphant) to cut a nice deal for Dale, in exchange for essentially nothing tangible, and enjoys out-maneuvering the lawman from Kentucky.
Gathegi will play
Jean Baptiste, a Haitian criminal in the employ of the Crowe family. The villain in charge of the Crowe family gator farm, he’s a former member of the Haitian secret police, and has a coldly merciless attitude when it comes to disposing of both gators and humans.

Sa3XI0H.png
D1Olahx.png

A few spoiler articles:

- TV Line: Justified's Walton Goggins: There's a Season 5 Scene that 'Permanently Altered' How I See Boyd
- TV Guide: Spoilers for various shows
Is it too early to ask for some Justified scoop? — Caleb

ADAM: Nope, and according to series star Walton Goggins, it may soon be too late! Goggins tells us that, as executive producer Graham Yost has hinted, the show is treating its fifth season as the beginning of the end. "We're all looking at it as 26 episodes, not 13," Goggins says, noting that he thinks that the sixth season will be its last. "I am looking at this as the longtail of my Justified experience. We're laying the groundwork for that."

Hindle

Banned
The sixth season to be the last then. The Crowe family look to be the series final antagonists, with thier arc lasting until the end of the show.

Edit. Hmm then again, it's plausible S5 sets up Boyd as the final big bad for S6.

If the show ends, maybe Goggins will star in that show Gringo he's working on.

I love Justified, so as much as I'd like to see more if it has a totally satisfying ending I'll be ok with that.

- HD Room: Justified Season 4 Blu-ray Release Date, Details and Pre-Order
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment is set to release FX's Justified: The Complete Fourth Season on Blu-ray and DVD on December 17.

Starring Timothy Olyphant, Nick Searcy, Joelle Carter, Jacob Pitts, Erica Tazel, Natalie Zea and Walton Goggins, Justified: Season 4 digs into Marshal Raylan Givens' (Olyphant) past to unravel a mystery over 30 years old that ties into the Marshal's father's bad dealings. The Blu-ray set spans three discs and runs a total of 558 minutes. All 13 episodes from the fourth season are included, along with a selection of bonus features as outlined below:
Blu-ray Exclusive: Becoming Boyd
Blu-ray Exclusive: Script to Screen: The Finale
Commentary on 10 episodes
Deleted Scenes
Outtakes
Deadly Serious: Constable Bob
The Veterans' Experience
Anatomy of an Episode​

PkhJnMg.jpg

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
I hope when the series is over (sad day), that they will release an awesome DVD/Blu-ray complete set like The Shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom