• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 5 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
The meta score is lower then S3 and S4 . Hmm, critical reception seems to be off this year.

Edit. Not that it matters but the show has always received high meta scores. This season getting a lower critical reception is a slight concern so late into a shows life.

Perhaps it's no worse than seasons 3 and 4, but the high from the legendary second season has now completely worn off and critics are actually scoring the show for what it is. Which is to say, good but not legendary.

Just a wild theory.

- FX Production Blog: “A Murder of Crowes” Tonight!

It includes a handy beverage recipe:
And if you’d really like to get in the spirit, why not make a cocktail or two for your evening in? Here are a couple of Justified-inspired drinks:

Raylan’s Kentucky Sour

4 parts Maker’s Mark (2 oz.)
2 parts lemon juice (1 oz.)
Squeeze of orange
Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with cracked ice. Pour into tumbler.

Boyd’s Kentucky Old Fashioned

4 parts Maker’s Mark (2 oz.)
2 dashes bitters
1 splash water
Sugar (1 tsp.)
1 orange slice

Mix sugar, water and bitters in an old-fashioned glass. Muddle orange wedge into a paste. Pour in Maker’s Mark bourbon, fill with ice cubes, and stir.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
"You're telling me all I get is 300 dollars?!"
"300 thousand, you nitwit."

Burt

Aw yiss.

I'm comfortable in my decision to go with Boyd for my avatar so far. Ball's in your court, Raylan.

Or maybe I'll just go with Dewey before his sudden influx of cash leads to him doing something stupid and getting killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom