• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

But... Bargain bins and offline only deals T_T

Not yet. Still need to finish my AotY list and Steins;Gate. I've put it in my MAL plan to watch list though:
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/MikeHattsu

Pft, plenty of websites out there! Plus, you can have delicious food delivered to you. Just saying man, trying to get you caught up on the animes ;D

and cool, tell me when you're ready for TWGOK and I'll start Kanon.

10:47AM is the only right time for the world right now.

Unrelated to your post, but how did you get your Tag and what is that even all about? lol.

I'd like a tag. Dunno what it'd say though.

StayDead

I think it might have something to do with that thread about the English female MP who's been accused of abusing a boy younger than 16 about 20-30 years ago.

Pft, plenty of websites out there! Plus, you can have delicious food delivered to you. Just saying man, trying to get you caught up on the animes ;D

Next weekend is all about anime though.

and cool, tell me when you're ready for TWGOK and I'll start Kanon.

Oh, ok. :D

Tags are so random. I wonder the rest of us will eventually get one.

Be careful what you wish for and all that... Hopefully one doesn't get a tag for something weird one does or says

StayDead

StayDead
um wat

Tags are so random. I wonder the rest of us will eventually get one.

0IfXg79.gif

Madao

i have no idea what kind of tag i'd get. prob something i don't understand.

in other news, i stayed up all night watching TWGOK S3 and finished like 10 minutes ago. i'm pushing my sleep schedule to the max.

that was pretty intense. the funny parts and the tough parts were pretty good. the way it ended sucks a bit for Keima but it's a good point to end the anime. i'll prob check out the manga when it finishes to see the stuff they skipped between S2 and S3 and what comes after. i've honored my promise to thebatman now heh.

also, despite having low screentime, always on Team Elsie!

in a different note, what was that about Nibutani's hair? she dyed it for just 1 ep?

i have no idea what kind of tag i'd get. prob something i don't understand.

in other news, i stayed up all night watching TWGOK S3 and finished like 10 minutes ago. i'm pushing my sleep schedule to the max.

that was pretty intense. the funny parts and the tough parts were pretty good. the way it ended sucks a bit for Keima but it's a good point to end the anime. i'll prob check out the manga when it finishes to see the stuff they skipped between S2 and S3 and what comes after. i've honored my promise to thebatman now heh.

also, despite having low screentime, always on Team Elsie!

in a different note, what was that about Nibutani's hair? she dyed it for just 1 ep?

You did good! Now go away, Mike. No spoiling ;P

Even though Elsie was gone all season, she didn't really feel gone. They flashed back to her quite a bit, and we got lots of Haqua for a change and she was lovely.

It was total crap how they skipped over like 8 girls. The quick recap wasn't enough. Imagine how awesome the Yui body-swap story would have been in anime form!

Lastly I'll add the ending made me sad with Chihiro. She quickly became one of my favorite girls. Loved her song at the end. As for the anime ending, it appears it's sold pretty well and I can definitely see at least another special in the not too far future

Madao

You did good! Now go away, Mike. No spoiling ;P

Even though Elsie was gone all season, she didn't really feel gone. They flashed back to her quite a bit, and we got lots of Haqua for a change and she was lovely.

It was total crap how they skipped over like 8 girls. The quick recap wasn't enough. Imagine how awesome the Yui body-swap story would have been in anime form!

Lastly I'll add the ending made me sad with Chihiro. She quickly became one of my favorite girls. Loved her song at the end. As for the anime ending, it appears it's sold pretty well and I can definitely see at least another special in the not too far future

that body swap scenario was the most intriguing one. i dig when they do that and was disappointed that it was one of the skipped ones. i guess they had to get to a more impactful part animated to make money since i bet continuing on the same track without skips would have consumed all 12 eps before barely starting the arc that was covered and would have been just more of the same for the more casual audience.

the moment when Keima lied to break Chihiro's heart was one of the very few times when i was like "what the hell are you doing? stahp!" during an anime and that's very very rare. poor girl. she's one of my favs after Elsie.

zroid

Banned
Why does it seem like everyone is watching TWGOK right now (including me)? I just saw S2 and S3 earlier this week.

I had my doubts about S3 in the beginning, but by the half way point I was totally on board with the decision. Overall allowed everything to develop a lot more than we'd seen in previous seasons.

StayDead

Why does it seem like everyone is watching TWGOK right now (including me)? I just saw S2 and S3 earlier this week.

I had my doubts about S3 in the beginning, but by the half way point I was totally on board with the decision. Overall allowed everything to develop a lot more than we'd seen in previous seasons.

Because of the girls they chose the manga/anime of TWOGK is so much better now thanks to the S3 arc <3

Pft you all just followed me. I finished it over a week ago ;P

Anyway, I love the change of direction in Goddesses, Yes, he's still trying to charm them a bit, but far less PFP play which is wild to even imagine.

Busy day ahead, have a good Saturday Keions, I'll be getting my work on.

k-on-s2-09.jpg

Top Bottom