• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Hugstable

Banned
why do cartoon characters need official birthdays anyway

they're CARTOONS

Q1Id9Wq.gif

<3 haha

Every time you post this it stays up for another week. ;p

I always remember your cat avatar. You started using it when I first started posting here. If I remember correctly it was of the cat your Brother lost this year (sorry to bring it up) but whenever I see your name I think of that kitty.

:(

I always remember your cat avatar. You started using it when I first started posting here. If I remember correctly it was of the cat your Brother lost this year (sorry to bring it up) but whenever I see your name I think of that kitty.

My brother borrowed my DSiXL a couple years ago. I was going through my things and found a couple DS games I wanted to play, so since my 3DS was charging I grabbed the ol' DSiXL.

Well, when I opened it I saw something I wasn't expecting. A picture of that same kitty I had never seen before, he was laying down with the sweetest look on his face. My brother must have taken a picture of it and set it as the system's wallpaper.

:___; is what happened next.

look see

same hat

Mugi looks a million times better in it so is ok.

My brother borrowed my DSiXL a couple years ago. I was going through my things and found a couple DS games I wanted to play, so since my 3DS was charging I grabbed the ol' DSiXL.

Well, when I opened it I saw something I wasn't expecting. A picture of that same kitty I had never seen before, he was laying down with the sweetest look on his face. My brother must have taken a picture of it and set it as the system's wallpaper.

:___; is what happened next.

Always sucks loosing a pet, especially ones you grew up with as a kid. When Puma, our family cat, that I grew up from age 6 to age 21 passed away it ruined me. He really felt like part of the family. I stumble on pics of him sometimes and it's like I lost a brother.

Ah..sorry to bring up the sad stuff in here. Just felt I wanted to share that with you.

LOLDSFAN already posted it haha

OHHH that's right. I missed that post the first time for some reason. Probably gonna be hard to draw Haden moe lol

Haha. Not an anime version of a player. Any cute anime girl in a Browns jersey wearing a recent number, 23, 31, 12, 84, etc.

You should draw me something, Chet. ;o

Top Bottom