• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

tumblr_mp6h5eho6d1rb06tgo1_500.gif

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
but i need friends

and not you guys friends i can go and hang out with and do friend stuff

like eating pizza and um makeovers and plotting to take over the world

i don't know what friends do

Being friends is simply about enjoying being with another.

Articalys

So I asked this a couple days ago, but it was late at night and not many people were around, so I'll try once again:

I know you guys have done stuff like L4D2 games before, but would anybody be interested in a games night for something less actiony like Terraria or Minecraft?

...or someone suggested this virtual board game called 100% Orange Juice, but I don't have that and don't really like turn-based games online.

I know you guys have done stuff like L4D2 games before, but would anybody be interested in a games night for something less actiony like Terraria or Minecraft?

...or someone suggested this virtual board game called 100% Orange Juice, but I don't have that and don't really like turn-based games online.

Hm... Looks like I actually own Terraria and 100% Orange Juice. Never played either, but up for a game if anybody wants to play :p

Hmmh... I would love for us to have a game night but iI think all I have is L4D and Borderlands 2 :(

Terrania is in the current Humble Bundle:
https://www.humblebundle.com

TUSR

Banned
So I bought a bunch of things off of Rightstuf,

Some of it isn't released yet (KLK Limited Edition BD 2), will they ship my other stuff or wait until its all together?

The site is pretty bare bones for shipping information.

I have an order confirmed email, but there is zero information on arrival date or anything.

tuffy

So I bought a bunch of things off of Rightstuf,

Some of it isn't released yet (KLK Limited Edition BD 2), will they ship my other stuff or wait until its all together?

The site is pretty bare bones for shipping information.

I have an order confirmed email, but there is zero information on arrival date or anything.
Rightstuf ships items through the USPS as they become available, splitting them up as necessary. UPS orders wait until all items become available before shipping. So it depends on the method you picked when ordering.

Hugstable

Banned

TUSR

Banned
I gotta check out Hyouka sometime once I finish the current animes that I'm watching, someone else mentioned to me that it was pretty good as well. Recently ended up with a pretty big backlog of anime haha.

Im on episode 12 and Im savoring it. Its really fantastic, definitely my type of show and its gorgeous.

Top Bottom