• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

iV4KqBY.gif

I don't see any reason to keep posting if all y'all do is make fun of me.

I had whole response to this written up but I don't feel like this thread needs any form of drama.

It is your decision to make if you post here or not. I can give you one bit of advice though, often times in life when someone is poking fun at you like we do here it is out of fondness/friendship.

Seems like everyone was excited today

Hey Spy! Ya, seems like many are jumping in on the GIF bomb lol

I had whole response to this written up but I don't feel like this thread needs any form of drama.

It is your decision to make if you post here or not. I can give you one bit of advice though, often times in life when someone is poking fun at you like we do here it is out of fondness/friendship.

Well I was bullied a lot and I've sometimes considered suicide so I don't like it. (Not suicide due to this thread but like IRL bullying)

Well I was bullied a lot and I've sometimes considered suicide so I don't like it. (Not suicide due to this thread but like IRL bullying)

Sorry to hear that, but I assure you I along with many/most here like you Aiko. Bullying is bullshit and awful and I had to deal with it myself when I was in school. I can understand how you might feel.

Don't leave! We like you! I enjoy seeing everybody's posts in here, yours included.

Hi again, K-OnGAF.

Tenumi!

tumblr_n0cib2xAG31rercezo1_500.gif

tumblr_mzt4edGqIY1sq9yswo1_500.gif

Look. I'm just frustrated in general. Not with this thread but in general.

My grandparents are going to come home at the end of this month or early next month and I don't want them too. I can't handle my grandpa yelling over every little thing, him treating me like I'm 12 years old, giving me tiny as proportions for dinner and then complaining when I eat snacks or make ramen or sandwiches later.

Look. I'm just frustrated in general. Not with this thread but in general.

My grandparents are going to come home at the end of this month or early next month and I don't want them too. I can't handle my grandpa yelling over every little thing, him treating me like I'm 12 years old, giving me tiny as proportions for dinner and then complaining when I eat snacks or make ramen or sandwiches later.

Possible for you to move?

I'm only 18 and have no job, no car, and no driver's licesne, so no.

I agree with TUSR, it is hard especially at your age. But keep trying to work towards these things and it will get better. Start with your license, I didn't get mine till I was around your age as well. Then get a job and start saving :)

Top Bottom