• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

tumblr_mhcw5i7Oet1rksv4mo2_500.gif

Articalys

You realize that the only reason this thread probably hasn't been locked yet is because no one but a handful of people ever bother to post here, and no one else give a damn what you guys do here?

You realize that the only reason this thread probably hasn't been locked yet is because no one but a handful of people ever bother to post here, and no one else give a damn what you guys do here?

It's probably for the best, better to have a place dedicated to this rather than having it spill out into other threads.

Why should we care about that? As long as cool people post in this thread then it's all good.

Articalys

It's nothing in particular, I just realized there's very few threads where you could do that much back-and-forth picture spamming in such a short period of time and not get reprimanded for it.

It's nothing in particular, I just realized there's very few threads where you could do that much back-and-forth picture spamming in such a short period of time and not get reprimanded for it.

Well, we're keeping the spamming on-topic at least. If we go off-topic for too long then Chet will be here and yell at us!

iyjlam2enstkjcxs6d.gif

Sadly I do expect that one day the thread might get locked. Love the people and would be very sad to see it happen but I do agree that the OT Community Mods have been very gracious in letting us be for now.

Articalys

Well, I'm not going to do anything like draw extra attention to this thread elsewhere or something. Was just making an observation.

Well, I'm not going to do anything like draw extra attention to this thread elsewhere or something. Was just making an observation.

Nothing wrong with that, we should be posting more words than images after all.

Also congrats on your 14,000th post, and Snkfanatic's 12,000th post ;D

Alright I'll stop looking. Time to watch the K-On! movie!

Sadly I do expect that one day the thread might get locked. Love the people and would be very sad to see it happen but I do agree that the OT Community Mods have been very gracious in letting us be for now.

I don't see any reason for why they should lock it. As long as we don't post anything really bad in here :p

TUSR

Banned
Alright, that's it, this thread has now gotten too creepy even for me. I'm out; enjoy your weird little community.

Alright alright. A majory of your recent posts here are shitting on the thread, you are no better than meta discussion/images.

Just tell a mod or live up to your word.

I just don't understand the need for the drama in the first place. Don't like the community? That's fine, I understand, but coming in here and calling us creepy/weird just seems a bit much to me. Thanks for that...

Top Bottom