• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Keep trying.
no it was a job rejection

for a job i applied for

in like may

also why was this thread so dead i wanted to post lum jifs

tumblr_mpym8hIHmJ1qzqnxxo1_500.gif

LOLDSFAN

Lol I had something like that happen to me once. "We know you've been waiting on your seat for a million months and we're proud to announce you didn't get the job!"

StayDead

Good morning, god it's cold this morning in my room.

There's like a gap in my window to the side and one underneath which isn't going to be fixed and it makes my room freezing on cold days. My Dad's not going to shell out to fix it though since we're moving sometime within the next 5 months. :/

Good morning, god it's cold this morning in my room.

There's like a gap in my window to the side and one underneath which isn't going to be fixed and it makes my room freezing on cold days. My Dad's not going to shell out to fix it though since we're moving sometime within the next 5 months. :/

Hello!

Where ya moving to?

StayDead

Hello!

Where ya moving to?

Somewhere closer to London with my Dad. I've been a carer for my mum for about 4-5 years but now it's at the point I need to look for work and my mum can't look after herself, or atleast I wouldn't want her too we're looking at getting her into sheltered accomodation where there'll be someone to help her if and when she needs it.

Hopefully she'll be moving close to where I'm going so she's not too far away since I don't want that.

Somewhere closer to London with my Dad. I've been a carer for my mum for about 4-5 years but now it's at the point I need to look for work and my mum can't look after herself, or atleast I wouldn't want her too we're looking at getting her into sheltered accomodation where there'll be someone to help her if and when she needs it.

Hopefully she'll be moving close to where I'm going so she's not too far away since I don't want that.

Ah.

Top Bottom