• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

LOLDSFAN

Everyone should become vegtables.

You can be a Eggplant Aiko

I'm carrot.

CD48qxyl.jpg

Dat sweater meme tho.

There are tons of classics that I haven't seen, so I might pick through it tomorrow and strategize my order.

Have you watched Non Non Biyori? One of my favorites, doesn't come out on Bluray till the 7th of January but they are shipping it now from Rightstuf. Highly recommended show :)

Also morning everyone!

tumblr_nciyx4WuDk1ttzn7oo1_500.gif

Have you watched Non Non Biyori? One of my favorites, doesn't come out on Bluray till the 7th of January but they are shipping it now from Rightstuf. Highly recommended show :)

Also morning everyone!

tumblr_nciyx4WuDk1ttzn7oo1_500.gif

Good morning! When I get more monies I'm going to buy it. Would have already except I just had to throw a bunch of money at my stupid car...again :(.

You don't know if she is wearing something under the table. ;)

I just assumed she wasn't...

Car stuff is always a pain...mine won't be out of the body shop till hopefully next Wednesday. Hoping so, otherwise I have to drive this rental to my family's house for early Christmas stuff.

Hope yours is ready in time! Mine was a relatively quick but expensive fix (power steering and new tires).

Hope yours is ready in time! Mine was a relatively quick but expensive fix (power steering and new tires).

Ah ya...tires are so expensive...

Mine would have been out earlier but with the car model only being about 6 months old parts are hard to come by. Also they found more damage that the lady did once they took the bumper off. Although that was expected, she hit me pretty hard.

TUSR

Banned

Also morning everyone!

nyanpasu is worth looking at, might pick it up too.

Im trying to resist buying Nisekoi manga...

Top Bottom