• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
the entire k-on anime is non-canon to me :)

order of canonocity to k-on

manga = canon
anime = non-canon
movie = non-canon
ura-on = alternate universe canon

edit: for me, when it comes to manga and anime, whatever is published first is the true canon. exceptions are for stuff like evangelion, where the anime was conceived first, but the manga came out as promotion for the tv series.

What is canon? A miserable pile of secrets.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think I made it to episode one of K-On!!

Does that theory make the entirety of Gundam besides the novel Non-Canon™? That's...a lot of Non-Canon™!

I think I made it to episode one of K-On!!

Does that theory make the entirety of Gundam besides the novel Non-Canon™? That's...a lot of Non-Canon™!

You should watch Kanon.

3Fntfsp.gif

StayDead

Going to get our Christmas cards written out today and then watch Toy Story 1 as we watched 2 again recently. Hopefully get some more Hyperdevotion Noire played too :eek:

I ordered nyanpasu. I have no idea what it's about.

My last two RightStuf orders were $250+ , shipping to Canada is a nightmare.
I don't know Mike's pain.

Two orders of $250 :eek:

You just made me feel better about my total for the sale lol. I need to order the next Kill La Kill set.

TUSR

Banned
Two orders of $250 :eek:

You just made me feel better about my total for the sale lol. I need to order the next Kill La Kill set.

My first order has stuff releasing before Jan 8th, and the second one covers 30-40% of planned 2015 purchases.

KLK Vol.4
Ranma 1/2 Vol.5
Engaged to the Unidentified
Etc.

TUSR

Banned
Very nice :)

Glad you picked up Non Non Biyori, I think you will really like it.
I originally saved an item of that price for Engaged, but it would have held off the first order until mid Feb here. And some of the items on that order I want to start reading ASAP (I think it has 8+ manga volumes on it).

I'll post my impressions of it here since you recommended it.

LOL amazing

Morning everyone!

tumblr_n980q9yT651s61jemo1_500.gif

Hello!

Just bought some stuff from the RightStuf sale.

tumblr_n2x9guChwc1tq0w7do1_500.gif

My first order has stuff releasing before Jan 8th, and the second one covers 30-40% of planned 2015 purchases.

KLK Vol.4
Ranma 1/2 Vol.5
Engaged to the Unidentified
Etc.

Good morning! Haven't spent quite as much as you all...Cowboy Bebop BD's showed up yesterday and KLK 3 is on its way. Seeing if I have enough monies to get Non Non Biyori...

Top Bottom