• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

because Mio is the best

This too

tumblr_n7pkgv9Wb31tb7stoo1_500.gif

tumblr_mt36g2Sace1si4o6ko1_500.gif

Amish, Mike, and RurouniZel are there right now I believe. Not sure if PartTime went today. I will be there tomorrow.

PTW was indeed present, though he might have have left already (but will be back tomorrow). Mike, Zel, PTW and I have now all met...and they are all awesome :D. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, Snk!

The last time I met strangers from the internet in person was back in... 2008, I think, because of this. It was just for a lunch though.

I used to be part of a Counter Strike community a few years back. We all decided to start getting together and luckily we were all around the same area. One of my closest friends now was from the community he just happened to live 20 minutes away from me.

When you first meet someone after talking online with them it can be a tiny bit weird at first just being around in person but it quickly goes into being like you are normally in the forum. At least that has been my experience.

ive dseen vieos and stuffs :mad:

You not seen nothin but jiffs!

I expect pic updates by the minute or else *shakes fist*

Hehe I am charning my camera! You won't get pics till I can edit them though.

Have fun at Otakon fellas. Wish you all could have gone years ago when I went like 8 years straight. lol. Some day we'll plan something.

Top Bottom