• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conceptor

that's messed up D:
what's in the box, i mean

Taengoo happily signing stuff -
uJ9eA.jpg

Nicole modeling for KAPPA -

I'm using a 1080i source and youtube compression is harsh. I'll upload a cut of the source later to somewhere like mediafire. Have to go to uni now though.

edit: found some links: https://kshowloveholic.wordpress.com/2011/11/09/request110326-oh-my-school-ep-19-wsuzy-miss-a-eng/

First of all, fuck editing, almost missed it. :p

Secondly, those links were for another episode. But you gave me all the info I needed to find it myself. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DUcqomKDK70#t=184s

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I will explain it all. If you get to meet them in the future, you will need to know what you are dealing with when you approach such a situation.

sb9aw.jpg

omgomgomgomg

jelly.

The new EXO song was produced by him. Sounds exactly like Before U Go by TVXQ though, wtf.

That probably has to do with SM's songwriter, Yoo Young-jin. He wrote both the EXO and TVXQ songs. Also wrote the project group SM the ballad's title track, which stylistically sounds like the EXO song the most. He obviously loves 90's R&B and now has the king of 90's R&B producing in house. The past Shinee singles were also written by him, btw.

I like the EXO song. Production is minimal with the vocals carrying the song. Shinee, YYJ and TR should be a good fit.

I wonder wh--TEEN TOP?!?!?!
The lead singer of Teen Top is a star. Too bad he's stuck with the other dudes. Unique voice and androgynous looks, I don't Korea ready.

What was in the box...?

her cat

that's messed up D:
what's in the box, i mean

Taengoo happily signing stuff -

omfggggggggggggg she looks so friendly godamn im so jelly

saved

tumblr_lynggtEeDW1r2rbnjo1_500.png

tumblr_lyt9okSP8z1qdnoaxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lyt9okSP8z1qdnoaxo2_500.jpg

most epic recount of the fan signing
AFTER 12 HOURS OF SITTING IN THE COLD TO GET THE WRISTBANDS AND THEN ONLY SLEEPING FOR 3 HOURS TO GO BACK INTO THE CITY IT WAS COMPLETELY WORTH IT OMFG THEY ARE SERIOUSLY PERFECT IN REAL LIFE LIKE THEIR SKIN AND EVERYTHING OMG TIFFANY TOLD ME THAT SHE LIKED MY HAIR AND THAT MY DRESS WAS CUTE AND I WAS CRYING THE WHOLE TIME SO THEY WERE ALL SAYING DON’T CRY AND SOOYOUNG MADE THE CUTEST FACE WHEN I GOT TO HER AND SUNNY IS SO ADORABLE IN REAL LIFE AND SEOHYUN TOUCHED MY WRIST AND SAID DON’T CRY AND WHEN I GOT TO TAEYEON I TOLD HER THAT SHE WAS MY FAVORITE AND THAT I LOVE HER AND SHE HELD MY HAND WITH BOTH OF HERS AND SAID THANK YOU AND LOOK ME IN THE EYE ASDFGHJKL; ♥♥♥♥

Salazar

T-ara to spend a month promoting in Japan starting on the 16th

T-ara will reveal their Japanese "Roly-Poly" on the 29th.

T-ara's has been consecutively promoting "Roly-Poly", "Cry Cry", "We Were In Love", "Lovey-Dovey" and recording for variety, drama, and entertainment programs over the past six months. On the 16th, T-ara will finish their promotions of "Lovey-Dovey" and depart to Japan to dedicate one whole month to activities in Japan.

Aaaaaaaaaagh

When asked about her perspective on negative comments by evil netizens, T-ara’s Jiyeon replied, “I’ve been hurt too many times by nasty comments online. Ever since the early stages of my debut, it’s been extremely difficult. I was so young back then…” Unable to continue, Jiyeon ended up crying during the interview.

Then Shindong stepped in and said, “It must be more difficult for female celebrities. Girls are victims to more rumors, which hurts them more [than guys]. There is a ‘Positive Comment Campaign‘ going around, and I hope everyone participates.

w7RV4.gif

Salazar

vKUKz.gif

Going to Japan and acting super super happy is exactly what T-ara need.

Kpop is manufactured and culturally bankrupt.

Hush.

THE QUEEN IS MAD. ALL HAIL HER MAJESTY said:
MBC Everyone has been gearing up for the upcoming pilot of their new show, ‘Daebak Code 777′, which will feature a segment called ‘A Day of Star’, where celebrities are followed around for a day to discover the places and stores they frequent.

Lee Hyori was the first celebrity to be featured on this program. According to MBC Everyone’s press release, Hyori went hiking before stopping at a restaurant to eat some kelp kimbap. She then moved onto a brunch restaurant with a gallery, followed by a shopping trip at a jewelry store on a tree-lined street.

After purchasing many articles of clothing and jewelry, Lee Hyori later ate at a restaurant that specializes in dishes with cow intestines. She was also reported to have visited a dermatology clinic to receive a procedure which involved injections that supposedly allows the skin to regenerate, allowing her skin to become as smooth as a baby’s.

Seeing this press release before the airing of the show, Hyori denied the details listed, and vented her frustration on Twitter.

She tweeted, “The places I frequent? Other than the jewelry shop on the tree-lined street, this is the first time I’ve ever heard of these places. Let’s not lure innocent viewers with these… I’ve never even heard of kelp kimbap, I haven’t visited that restaurant that serves cow intestines since a year ago when I stopped eating meat, I’m curious about this brunch place with a gallery, and please tell me the number of the clinic that will return my skin back to a baby’s skin~”

Hyori continued, “Why do they make these things up? Do they receive something [in compensation]?”

lol, Daebak Code 777 is a killer name, though.

lunlunqq

After enduring 30 hours of physical hardship and mental turmoil, I finally returned home from the NYC signing event. I'm exhausted; but too excited to go to bed. There are so much I want to say; but my brain is not functioning right.

I'll just say that having the event set up in a small ass Best Buy and giving out only 300 tickets is a big fail on SM. Best Buy is just a LOL. The organization was a clusterfuck.

I had some disappointments and regrets. But seeing the girls so close and getting this trophy back home is a big WIN for me!!!!!!!!!!

sIMG_0199.jpg
[/IMG]

Alta1r

Yeah I know.

What should I do guys?

Lol. Well to start you need a "Yuri-player" with scenes of her taking off her clothes or shaking her ass and then show it to her live.

photo was basically that but with me in the middle. they each pulled one person's name from the jar, they told me i was one of them and i was like no fucking way. i feel bad for one of the winners, he like, forgot about the raffle or something and couldn't be reached until it was way over

Daaamn, nice! I thought you said you weren't going to head out cause of the craziness, but damn, that's awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HS_dg6kYOo8#!

the guy filming this is a bit creepy imo

yoona in this >.<

Yeah, that dude was creepy as hell. So odd to see them walking around NY with just two bodyguards and no fans mobbing around considering fans seem to find out details about everywhere they're going and figure out a way to get there. And a Honda? lol. SM needs to upgrade to at least a Benz or something, this is his Deep Impact!

tumblr_lytm7jGsrq1r0mnsuo1_r1_500.png

Chesskid1

Banned

this clip was fantastic. led me to a jessica clip that was great as well. just grabbed the rest of strong heart /w snsd off soshified (thanks to Salazarrrr)

if the rest of the episodes are as good, i am in for a treat.

i also grabbed invincible youth which apparently has hyuna, goo hara, sunny and yuri all together (g damn).

i am really going down the kpop rabbit hole it seems, now watching korean tv shows ;(

Alta1r

I wonder how this fits in the plot. Is Taeng's character mentally ok ?

Lol, yeah those caps you posted raise some questions about that. Is that an old clip or is everybody in SNSD acting
and doing kissing scenes
now? Maybe it's the only netizen-safe way to get some.

ibfkBEzfet35cy.gif
(not mine)

made a hq version of this gif. might make a v2 later with less tearing.

I think Dice posted this back in the old thread and I had the same reaction. I love that staredown she gives him even after he looks away, like "what, can't touch this little boy." Lol, Suzy's awesome.

Reminds me of this one. Idol crushes on SNSD are always entertaining....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnyJ3sI3Gy0#t=30s

As long as nothing happens!

Great clip. And old school HaHa! Same then as now. "Just tell her you love her."

tumblr_lss5f8jpru1r02kydo1_500.png

Dice

I think Dice posted this back in the old thread and I had the same reaction. I love that staredown she gives him even after he looks away, like "what, can't touch this little boy." Lol, Suzy's awesome.
To be fair, Yoseob is one of the fanboy-est idols there is. He loves the ladies more than he can stand.

Alta1r

Man, it would have been hilarious if he filmed one of them stick lipstick or something in her purse really quick when they thought no one was looking.

Loll, damn that would have made my day.

tumblr_lytj2cPVU91qgewc3o1_500.png

I find your interest in Yuri highly amusing. It's like when a kid falls in love with a grown women and has all these grandiose plans on how he's going to win her heart.

Its just like Dawwwwww

Getting closer...

154812_o.gif

KBS has determined that a word within the lyrics from Miryo’s title track was not suitable for broadcast.

The word was "Dirty."

What was in the box...?

Haha, what else?

0519-dick-in-a-box-ex.jpg

Alta1r

That's what makes her hatred of cucumber so daebak. /netizen

Lol, I like it.

1281131908667.gif

After enduring 30 hours of physical hardship and mental turmoil, I finally returned home from the NYC signing event. I'm exhausted; but too excited to go to bed. There are so much I want to say; but my brain is not functioning right.

sIMG_0199.jpg

Ballin3.gif

Haha, that's awesome.

no regrets. wish i had gotten autographs too though

Do you get a copy of the photo? Or was it something they did for the publicity stills? If you get a copy of the picture, I can't decide which one I'd rather have between the autographs and the photo. Leaning sliiiightly towards the Hancocks just cause Sica wasn't there, but shit, if I had the chance to reorder them, get Yoong and Taengoo right next to me in the middle, (and keep the photo of course) I'd take the picture for sure.

Dice

Seungah sporting zip-up garbage bag fashion

C5lal.jpg

Sorry we couldn't save you. /kvarietymeme

JustinBB7

Dat creepy stalker video.

I guess it would have been ok if he at least kept some distance and didn't talk creepily to them.

Also they need a bigger security team.. even the guys in the video were laughing wondering if that was their security or not. Don't see how those people could defend them against a big swarm of fans/paparazzi.

Alta1r

Seungah sporting zip-up garbage bag fashion

C5lal.jpg

Sorry we couldn't save you. /kvarietymeme

Dude, wtf. That's straight up Derelicte campaign.

Zoolander-Derelicte.jpg

Here's some even old-schooler Haha. With bonus KJK:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-Plg5Oa-fQ

This was probably posted already, but whatevs.

That was awesome. I never knew HaHa could dance. I've never seen Kookie's original dance for that song but HaHa's team was breaking it down, dayam.

On an unrelated note that The Boys & Tonight Freaky mashup is too good. I can't stop listening to it.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
this clip was fantastic. led me to a jessica clip that was great as well. just grabbed the rest of strong heart /w snsd off soshified (thanks to Salazarrrr)

if the rest of the episodes are as good, i am in for a treat.

i also grabbed invincible youth which apparently has hyuna, goo hara, sunny and yuri all together (g damn).

i am really going down the kpop rabbit hole it seems, now watching korean tv shows ;(

did you watch dream high 2 off my stream yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom