• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

Dara is 4th on some probably very incomplete list of most expensive cars owned by idols: http://youtu.be/4penRf7hLnA (I think she's got two cars, though)

I had some disappointments and regrets. But seeing the girls so close and getting this trophy back home is a big WIN for me!!!!!!!!!!
[/IMG]

You brought the superior album. Good game. Should've slipped a note to them saying "this is how all your albums should be".

//

That new Chocolat song is pretty good. They're basically doing fully western pop and it fits.

Kyon said:
YES! any news on the Japan album? havent been keeping up as of late

Don't know if you know this yet but the album is called Playgirlz and it's releasing on March 7.
Apparently it has the Japanese versions of Bang, Diva, Because of You, and Shampoo, Rambling Girls, and 7 new songs.
I'm hoping it's as good as the SNSD Japanese album, I love After School.

iWvew7iHMJblD.jpg
i0VanWCUey0Wy.jpg

irDT7Dk4Qi6Zo.jpg

iWJeVsEtTRApl.jpg
ibqPKFyyXkr8bx.jpg

ikO2R2PjyQi2W.jpg

iUhW6vcvVUyyJ.jpg

Max

I am not Max
bangs 2nd from left bottom row, whoooooo? Was trying to ask in oc's stream yesterday but I couldn't describe her well enough

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
bangs 2nd from left bottom row, whoooooo? Was trying to ask in oc's stream yesterday but I couldn't describe her well enough

Raina

Don't know if you know this yet but the album is called Playgirlz and it's releasing on March 7.
Apparently it has the Japanese versions of Bang, Diva, Because of You, and Shampoo, Rambling Girls, and 7 new songs.
holy shit O_O

Kyon

Banned

DYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I love all of Taeyang's albums. Can't wait. GD and TY won't be promoting at the same time though right?

Not sure but here is the quote from GD;

Q13: Do you have any plans of releasing solo album or participating in other fields of showbiz?

GD: (Shaking his head) Oh... Even if I don't have plans, the president always asks to take part in dramas. (Laughs) I am bad at acting and there are other people who are good at it. It is just like a world that I can never land my foot in. Now, I have enough things to keep me busy so I don't know about whether I will try it. If I really want to do it, I have to prepare myself well first. We decided that we will start my solo activities in summer and it is the same with Taeyang. We have very tight schedule this year and if fans wait, we will certainly come to them quickyly.

Full interview is here

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk

Back girl in black is hawt. Could be an idol herself.

About the shopping video... a year or two ago, SNSD was photographed shopping in a California Victoria's Secret. They were deleted off Soshified and anybody who re-posted them was permabanned :lol

Alta1r

tumblr_lyt9ugtr8K1qf1ngjo1_250.jpg
tumblr_lyt9ugtr8K1qf1ngjo4_250.jpg

tumblr_lyt9ugtr8K1qf1ngjo2_250.jpg
tumblr_lyt9ugtr8K1qf1ngjo3_250.jpg

Damn, I'm kinda starting to regret not hitting this up now, despite the stories.

tumblr_lytc6x8ayZ1qgx23ro1_250.gif

tumblr_lyta22Peff1qd704zo1_r2_250.gif

About the shopping video... a year or two ago, SNSD was photographed shopping in a California Victoria's Secret. They were deleted off Soshified and anybody who re-posted them was permabanned :lol

Yeah, can you imagine? There'd be ridiculous posts/threads about what kind of underwear any of them are wearing/like to wear and what it means based on whatever they were caught looking at. Nothing good could have come from those pics.

milkham

Do you get a copy of the photo? Or was it something they did for the publicity stills? If you get a copy of the picture, I can't decide which one I'd rather have between the autographs and the photo. Leaning sliiiightly towards the Hancocks just cause Sica wasn't there, but shit, if I had the chance to reorder them, get Yoong and Taengoo right next to me in the middle, (and keep the photo of course) I'd take the picture for sure.

friend took one for me but they were looking at the SM camera, and they took my email so i guess they're gonna send it to me

Milkham is this you? =P

haha no i'm a guy

Ranvier

Lol. It's spreading, Yuri's scarf and whatever Sunkyu's wearing is kind of hard on the eyes too.

Its called not giving a fuck because you are already awesome.

Also, if Hyo didn't wear such atrocious clothes, she'd make the other girls look ugly by comparison. Like when girls go out with ugly friends and they uggify themselves a little so their friends don't feel as bad.

20111222_hyoyeon_1.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
:mad:

speaking of sica.. that cat gif is too funny.

oh and bora falling on her face. twice. stream was too funny yesterday.

Alta1r

oh and bora falling on her face. twice. stream was too funny yesterday.

LOL dude you gotta gif that. That shit was too funny. I mean it was sad, and looked pretty painful, I felt bad for her and all. But I could not stop laughing, lol. Poor girl.

This is the closest I've been able to find in five minutes of searching:

%25EC%2594%25A8%25EC%258A%25A4%25ED%2583%2580_%25EC%259C%25A4%25EB%25B3%25B4%25EB%259D%25BC_Sistar_Yoon-Bora_Yun-Bo-Ra.gif

Ranvier

Yeah, can you imagine? There'd be ridiculous posts/threads about what kind of underwear any of them are wearing/like to wear and what it means based on whatever they were caught looking at. [B]Nothing good could have come from those pics[/B].[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't know about [I]nothing[/I] good coming out of it...

[IMG]http://www.asianpopcorn.com/battle_images/kwon_yuri_snsd_10112009024633.jpg

Mickey ears?

Alta1r

Bora fell on her face again? Seems to be her schtick.

JHwWC.gif
zuyCx.gif

Lollll. Not again, just those two. But good lord, she just faceplants in that first one. And goes sideways into that other girl's lane in the second one, lol. I am a horrible person.

Did she at least come first in the second pic?

She always seems to land on her face too!

I doubt she got first. She probably got the sympathy 1st place since everyone else seems to have stopped the race. I wonder if she's afraid now of going faster than a brisk walk.

Ranvier

yet despite falling on her face...she looks THIS good

tumblr_lyuauymunR1r6tcdvo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lytowxLpE31rosubko1_250.jpg

tumblr_lyttndmQIk1qcx4njo2_500.jpg

tumblr_lyr2p2g9bT1r8odzco1_500.gif
tumblr_lyr2kluJ9g1r8odzco1_500.gif

Man imagine if she protected that face a little more, she might be Gyuri level.

Alta1r

CaryGrantGTFO.gif

Man, you know it's 2012 when even I don't want to hear some classic YoongHyo battles.

tumblr_lyjbopWluc1qjhz0uo1_400.jpg

Not sure who the dude is, but dayam Yejin.

Ranvier

It would do nothing to me because I am a goddess and she is a peon.

Just when that OT thread was bringing everyone together, leave it to a junior to fuck things up.

First off, the only goddess in Kpop is

yuri-279.jpg

Everyone else is below her.

Second of all, the Alien's face is pretty and all, but next to Hyo she looks 12.

tumblr_lpwknumaX81qh8dh2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lu2bappjX31qb5yg1o1_400.gif
tumblr_lu2behwKp81qb5yg1o1_500.gif
tumblr_lu2b3sXrVv1qb5yg1o3_400.gif

vs

images

And if you're into that...not cool. That's illegal in most countries.

Ranvier

Man, you know it's 2012 when even I don't want to hear some classic YoongHyo battles.

Yeah, I'm not really feeling it either. I mean I'm responding and all but I'm kinda just going through the motions, my heart isn't in it.

What happened to us man...

its like we went from

041808rocky_best.jpg

to

1533895_o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom