• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Now they're going to start making fun of Bora on IY.

Naw, it wasn't a new faceplant.

jIMCz.gif
qQY3t.gif

EmZQ6.gif
hYVuc.gif

P3EzS.gif
3U8sx.gif

Ranvier

yeah fuck that Minho, first he's all up on Yuri and now he's getting Taengoo action.

He must be Ghandi reborn or something and God is rewarding him.

minho.jpg

am29_21062010143006.jpg

Which one is Minho and which is Amber? You decide!

Biscuits

Ohhhh man, cannot wait to watch this.

Not sure but here is the quote from GD;

Q13: Do you have any plans of releasing solo album or participating in other fields of showbiz?

GD: (Shaking his head) Oh... Even if I don't have plans, the president always asks to take part in dramas. (Laughs) I am bad at acting and there are other people who are good at it. It is just like a world that I can never land my foot in. Now, I have enough things to keep me busy so I don't know about whether I will try it. If I really want to do it, I have to prepare myself well first. We decided that we will start my solo activities in summer and it is the same with Taeyang. We have very tight schedule this year and if fans wait, we will certainly come to them quickyly.

Full interview is here
Okay. Who knows, YG's always delaying things.

Kjawc.jpg

Niks

Tiffany: We do have plans on releasing an American album around spring or summer. Please look forward to its release.

JustinBB7

Wow ok, so those places Yoona, Sooyoung and Taeyeon visit in that shopping video..my friend goes to both of those places on a regular basis.... god damnit!

Salazar

tgAE2.gif

ANhPP.gif
Q26rx.gif

Rookie Alert

There’s a new girl group in town, and they’re well on their way to making their debut.

On February 3rd, ‘Ne.P‘ introduced themselves to the press at their first showcase in Kangnam. Comprised of four members (Sujin, Jisoo, Ami, and Eunchae), these girls performed their title song “DORADORA” as well as “SHOW ME” for the very first time.

“DORADORA” is described as an electronic dance track with catchy lyrics and a lively beat. It was written by duo Kang Jiwon and Kim Kibum, who wrote such hits likes SECRET‘s “Madonna” and “Starlight Moonlight“.

pL3ZX.jpg

Can't find video. The hell kind of name is Ne.P ?

Oh, and jazz beat J/K hiphop GAF needs to get Oni. Found his album Oetsu by accident on iTunes.

Salazar

Don't see why everyone thinks this is particularly creepy. That's just your typical paparazzi, no different than what happens to American pop stars every day.

I guess I don't watch paparazzi videos, that's true enough. I just can't watch it without getting annoyed.

1nzDD.gif

lol, why do MBLAQ get adorable kids on Hello Baby, and T-ara got the Moon siblings.

kfxGY.gif

filler

Banned
I've seen a few episodes of that TMZ show, this is pretty much all it is. American pop stars/actors often go around without any security too. Usually they just give a quick wave and smile, then go on their way.

DXPett1

Don't see why everyone thinks this is particularly creepy

Dude, this is KPopGAF. We are all old men who masquerade fantasies about getting it on with 12 year old Korean girls by pretending to like a highly manufactured, creative-less brand of pop music that can never be classified as good.

Who am I?

Salazar

faYQG.gif
gS0Ck.gif

2nd from left - folded arms - in that Ne.P pic is cute. C'mon and put out a video.

They are already winners, in a sense, because their company didn't try and sell instant coffee at their showcase performance. That puts them ahead of some other 2012 rookies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
2nd from left - folded arms - in that Ne.P pic is cute. C'mon and put out a video.

They are already winners, in a sense, because their company didn't try and sell instant coffee at their showcase performance. That puts them ahead of some other 2012 rookies.

kinda looks like she could pass as kahi's mom (if kahi's mom was slowly entering ajumma)

edit:

man.. tablo - bad epitone remix. so good.

(._.)

Banned
Don't see why everyone thinks this is particularly creepy. That's just your typical paparazzi, no different than what happens to American pop stars every day. Taeyeon looked like she was in total bitchmode.

I lol'd at "Oh, this a good place to shop!"

Nobody said the typical stuff we see here isn't annoying and creepy :\

Salazar

Catching up on Family Outing. Hyori+Kookie is one of the all time great lovelines.

V7wVw.gif

And Kahi is now firmly installed as my favourite After School member.

NgS4l.gif
0MJnR.gif

nX8k3.gif

Alta1r

Dude, this is KPopGAF. We are all old men who masquerade fantasies about getting it on with 12 year old Korean girls by pretending to like a highly manufactured, creative-less brand of pop music that can never be classified as good.

Seriously.

They've dealt with worse situations before, like Jessica and her legit stalker.

Tipani? Haha, nice avy.

Nobody said the typical stuff we see here isn't annoying and creepy :\

Lol. That Bill Murray face.

Salazar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsFhhpeUb08&feature=related

<3<3<3

During the recent recording of JTBC&#8217;s &#8216;SNSD and the Dangerous Boys&#8217;, the Girls&#8217; Generation members and the boys took to court the incident where an argument broke out in the boys&#8217; dorm involving Kim Hwehoon and Park Kyungkyu. Yoona, who was also present at this hearing, unexpectedly revealed incidents that had happened within their group in order to support the boys&#8217; case.

Yoona confessed to have gotten into trouble with some of her group members due to her playfulness and pranks going overboard by adding, &#8220;I have also been punished due to my prank on the members.&#8221;.

She spoke out about this one incident where they were all in the waiting room at a music program and because they were all tired most of the members had fallen asleep. But Yoona, being the playful type that she is, picked the wrong time to start throwing her aegyo to her unnies, and after a while when she didn&#8217;t stop, Yoona finally hit Sunny&#8217;s last nerve. Sunny had then exploded at Yoona threatening her that she will &#8216;seriously push her down the stairs'

lmao. Gangster Soonkyu

Kabuto

Hello K-pop gaf! I've been lurking for a few months now and I just got verified. Best thread on gaf by far haha because I get most of my kpop news from you guys. I mainly listen to only SNSD, but I have some T-ara and f(x) too. My top 3 SNSD biases are Goddess Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Jessica.
tumblr_lysy51IFaW1r7ljwgo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lytto87c9D1qj65aso5_250.gif

tumblr_lytto87c9D1qj65aso4_250.gif

Alta1r

Aight Huijang Sal, as Emperor Salpatine of this thread, you need to clarify something for us. What idols do you actually dislike? Or at least do not find attractive? This benevolent lover of all idols just doesn't compute in my brain. I mean of course there's Lim, but that's a given. But other than her, I can't think of any other ones you've ever pointed out. And I just don't bereeve it's physically possible to like all of them. So share with us, cause I'm actually very curious.

tumblr_ls3zm1IB931r1l73do4_500.gif

Raiku

Flying out to Korea for the next year tomorrow morning. Pretty psyched, pretty nervous. Spent today last minute packing so it's kind of sinking in. Probably won't be around here for the first few weeks - haven't been posting much recently though anyway I guess!

Safe journey Ramy!
dzEQd.gif

But seeing the girls so close and getting this trophy back home is a big WIN for me!!!!!!!!!!

sIMG_0199.jpg
[/IMG]

Whoa awesome. Good job man, I'm sort of regretting not making plans to go. Sort of found out too late though.

Potential rookies of the year:

6813510889_a121752842_b.jpg

Lol why is their logo a west coast hand?

Hello K-pop gaf!

Welcome duder! We've got drinks, music, gifs, and the scorn of OT apparently.

UhaAB.gif

Listened to the new Miryo. It was cool, I liked it, Leggo is probably my favorite.
Any of you guys listen to this? Overall, pretty awesome I think.
LVZEF.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom