• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Miryo did "Dirty" on MuCore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Kn98NBDKiv0

naDzv.jpg

Ranvier

Lim, Hwayoung, Ambro (she serves a purpose though, and seems cool enough).

Comon now, that's taking the easy way out. There's no way you love everyone in Soshi. Even that cunning Maknae? But she's so evil. You just know she's biding her time and secretly planning to kill them all. That includes your precious Fany Sal.

tumblr_lask9xzMpI1qa8kkdo1_500.png

tumblr_l5dl3n9Jiv1qa2t5ho1_500.png

Salazar

hahaha, looks like bumping the thread paid off. I just hooked in another one.

Well yeah. But what it does in a general sense is associate us with shitty and hostile threads. Which is bad.

Let it go, man.

5Z2zr.gif

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/02/mbc-responds-to-lee-hyoris-angry-tweets-about-misreporting

An insider from MBC Everyone told Star News on February 3rd that, “Before we created this program about the places that Lee Hyori frequents, we obtained consent from her staff. We changed up the story a little with her staff’s agreement.”

The insider continued, “We do not create programs that lack evidence. Lee Hyori did go into these stores, but we can see that she is uncomfortable with them being called stores that she frequents.”

“We will hold further inspections into this matter,” they said.

. . .

Unimpressed by MBC’s explanation, Lee Hyori left the following message on her Twitter: “Even if you report false information and deliver a fake interview to the public, it’ll probably get hushed up and go unnoticed. The opponent is huge and powerful.”

Wryly, she continued, “For those reporters who are trying to direct the story in a way to make it seem like this is all due to the rashness of a mere celebrity, your intentions are obvious~ Please go have brunch at the place I apparently frequent, and leave me a mention about whether it’s good or not.”

Will still watch Daebak Code 777.

Peru

Don't mess with the Hyori.

Tiffany: We do have plans on releasing an American album around spring or summer. Please look forward to its release.

Also

Taeyeon: We travel a lot overseas for our solo concert as well as other performances so there is one little thing that I wish to accomplish. And that is going on a world tour in our own private plane. (Laugs)

W_Dreamer

No idea. Just looks like the same pleading gesture I might make in his situation.

Seriously tho, let that thread die/get locked. It's embarrassing.

Well Im seriously tempted to post in that thread since they stepped into Yuri territory...but I'll fight it and just post it in here instead:

Yuri's Bean Sprouts!

Yuri's got all the curves I need!

If they cant see the sexiness that is Yuri - that's their blasphemy. Why would you want to introduce those guys to goddess-born Yuri anyway...?!

There's enough competition as is.....hehe.

Alta1r

Comon now, that's taking the easy way out. There's no way you love everyone in Soshi. Even that cunning Maknae? But she's so evil. You just know she's biding her time and secretly planning to kill them all. That includes your precious Fany Sal.

You're not a true Sone unless you like all 9 girls! Or a true Diadem unless you like all 6 members of T-ara
yes, 6
. Or a true etc etc.

Hmm...

Loves all members of all groups...check
Posts the newest pics/gifs of k-pop in general...check
Updates the thread on the latest news/gossip...check
Defends k-pop against the ignorant masses...check

y7KR3.jpg

Huijang Sal is a secret k-pop robot sent from the future by the Korean government to convert the world to kpop..

tumblr_lysifse3ir1qbalato2_500.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Hmmm... Taeyeon is entering my living room, but it looks like Hyoyeon is, too. I'm not sure about this TV.

Dice

Jihae trying as hard as she can to be cute.

8OIWi.jpg

succeeding, somewhat awkwardly

Salazar

a6kXe.gif

Going to try and watch this tomorrow.

PdZtA.jpg

“4-part series of ‘Jisook in a knapsack’, hehehe. The weather is cold nowadays, but in here it’s warm! ehehehehe You could even eat kimbap in here.”

I think she is genuinely just a hiding fanatic.

Dice

I think she is genuinely just a hiding fanatic.
I think she's trolling her management.

Manager: "Where's Jisook?"
Jaekyung: "I don't know." (she's definitely not in that bag eating kimbap, teehee)
*manager walks off looking for her*

They never know what she could be in. Not enough time in the day to search everything.

Salazar

Swag. You are godlike. The whole internet knows it.

Will GAF auto-resize them for me ?
Edit: Ah, seems not. And imgur resize to 100+120 is harsh.

wwlnd

Banned
These two especially. wwlnd if you can work your magic on these two, or anything Yoona and recent, the world would be a better place.
Yes, will do the Jiyeon gifs! Busy now though so it'll take a couple of hours. Btw, I uploaded some Jiyeon Heroes gifs that are too big to hotlink @ http://bitamink.tumblr.com/

I don't really follow SNSD but if you have a specific request I'm sure I'll be able to do it if I can find a high quality source video.

Alta1r

Yes, will do the Jiyeon gifs! Busy now though so it'll take a couple of hours. Btw, I uploaded some Jiyeon Heroes gifs that are too big to hotlink @ http://bitamink.tumblr.com/

I don't really follow SNSD but if you have a specific request I'm sure I'll be able to do it if I can find a high quality source video.

Nice! I'll let you know if I find any HQ sources of Yoona. Nice tumblr btw, not a big Jiyeon fan I take it? =P

I wish I had a million monitors for a million wallpapers. All would be gg!

A8fkq.jpg

this would make a nice one.

what I'm currently rockin.

:D

Dayam. Every time I see Yoong and Sica in those J.Estina pics I'm like...@_@

tumblr_lyv4y8Xfjc1qbalato1_500.jpg

Edgeward

Quite surprised at how extensive the shazam app is at recognizing songs. It could detect live performances of k-pop groups and has so far returned with the correct song 100%

jRfze.jpg

DNxNj.jpg

QBIZK.jpg

eh25W.jpg

Z27V6.jpg

Zwc1w.jpg

Dice

Wonder Girls, I AM AMAZED

...that despite how incredibly low my expectations were, that movie managed to be worse.

Dice

Holy shit. I'm listening to Miryo's album over my speakers for the first time and it's amaaaaaazinnnnnggggg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom