• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

glaS2.png

Welp, I know what the next I'm watching is.

tumblr_lyvery1AA51qikpojo1_500.gif

Same here.

Sal, do you ship Yu-Gi-Oh Fany?

tumblr_lyvpziVtgm1roe058o6_500.jpg

lunlunqq

Did you say anything to PerfectHyo?

Unfortunately, I couldn't recall anything about her at all... I'm sorry. Based on the pictures others took at the signing, Hyo sat right next to Tiffany. My mind was totally blown by Fany. I don't remember much about how Hyo, Sooyoung, Sunny, and Yoona signed my poster. I only briefly gained my consciousness when I heard Seobaby's cute voice said "thank you so much." The next thing is the goddess.

Salazar

Who is Kahi and what does she do

loooooool

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/07/kahi-rekindles-the-shorties-are-losers-controversy

On the recent episode of Quiz That Changes the World that aired on July 18th, After School’s Kahi was asked about her ideal guy, and she confessed:

“I dislike guys who are shorter than me”

“He has to be at least 183 cm (about 6 feet)…”

I don't know if "dislike" is an apt translation.

Alta1r

So who are all the leads in this besides Jiyeon and Hyorin? Is the crazy fangirl an idol? The non-idol rock band dude looks kind of familiar. Overall this has been a lot of unintentional comedy, probably because of the cultural differences, but I like it so far.

And, lolll, this JYP guy is awesome in this.
Still looks creepy though.

And why the hell are they using Droid Razors? They should all be using the Galaxy Nexus. Or at least the Galaxy SII or some LG phone. C'mon now..

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Just bought a car... i need to install my amp and subs asap :(

Feels good to be driving a modern car and not one from the fuckin early 90's.

Alta1r

I remember some show having a "KoreaPad", lol. That was awesome.

Lol, this show's so melodramatic, I love it. I feel like I'm watching the random soap operas I see my mom watching whenever I'm at home. Shades of Vader/Obi-Wan going on in the "if you hit me, maybe you'll actually become famous" i.e. "if you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can imagine." I don't know who's supposed to be good or bad but Jiyeon's role was way too small in that. JYP was some great comedic relief. And Kahi...good lord. Was not meant for such a G-rated show.

I think that was the first time I've ever seen translated lyrics of Genie too. Not bad.

Just bought a car... i need to install my amp and subs asap :(

Feels good to be driving a modern car and not one from the fuckin early 90's.

Awwwwww yeeeaahhhhh, good shit OC!

tumblr_lywe1sDRUe1qdxkj9o1_250.gif
tumblr_lywe1sDRUe1qdxkj9o3_250.gif

Salazar

BZ8K5.gif

After School seem kind of like Rainbow, variety-wise.

The individual performances in Ep 1 are hilarious. If based MBC upload this in 1080P - god damn.

Alta1r

Who is Kahi and what does she do, cottdamn:

tumblr_lxxov3Cksu1qgqeu5o1_500.gif

hQRVc.png

Loll.
Took me a bit to get that..

BZ8K5.gif

After School seem kind of like Rainbow, variety-wise.

The individual performances in Ep 1 are hilarious. If based MBC upload this in 1080P - god damn.

You talking about the Playgirlz thing?

tumblr_lywbsaWl0X1r91ptzo1_500.jpg

If that's at the club I would not have guessed Yoong was in yellow. Dem lights.

Alta1r

08 altima 3.5l v6. such a beast compared to my 93 corolla (RIP ;_;)
l2Och.png

Nice, upgrade!

Where you at in Riverside? One of my good friends was right off the Central Ave. exit off the 215 and another one off the University Ave. exit off the same freeway. I used to be out there all the time last year before I moved out east.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Nice, upgrade!

Where you at in Riverside? One of my good friends was right off the Central Ave. exit off the 215 and another one off the University Ave. exit off the same freeway. I used to be out there all the time last year before I moved out east.

i work right off of university >_< lol.. and i live like 3-5 mins from university.

Salazar

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/02/miss-a-preparing-for-a-february-comeback

Girl group miss A recently released information through their official fan café regarding their long-awaited comeback.

The quartet hosted a contest from January 31st to Februray 2nd to give away invites for the music video shoot for the girls&#8217; comeback track. Fans who were lucky enough to win invitations attended the music video filming on February 4th, and showed much excitement to see the girls in person and to get an exclusive taste of miss A&#8217;s new sound.

AQ Entertainment stated, &#8220;Although we weren&#8217;t able to invite many fans, we held this event in order to involve the fans in the process of producing miss A&#8217;s new album.&#8221;

They continued, &#8220;miss A members are working hard night and day preparing for the new album, so please anticipate it.&#8221;

Excite. Who are AQ Entertainment, tho.

sgcV9.gif
qMbqM.gif
wojFE.gif

huh. Sal likes Kween Kahi now. Marry me?

I've been such a fool. After School are amazing.

Bora fell on her face again? Seems to be her schtick.

JHwWC.gif

LOL god that was so bad

this

LOL trust taeny shippers to do this

My top 3 SNSD biases are Goddess Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Jessica.

I approve

Lee Kwang Soo's Surprising Masculine Past Pictures lol, I wonder if he was training with KJK back then

lol wtf.......biggest image change

You have no idea. Wait until you meet them in person. I'm sure it's gonna overwhelm all your senses, too.

oh man i am so jealous.. i thought being like 5m away from them in singapore was good but like standing in front of them apwohifaw;poefhia;weofih they are way more pretty irl

reminds me of RM71.. oh lord that bit was hilarious

oh shit how creepy does that guy look
tumblr_lyv0g9tJSK1qc2fqjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lyv0g9tJSK1qc2fqjo2_500.jpg

tumblr_lywnw6DJ5Q1qadflqo1_500.jpg

Blablurn

miss A preparing for a February comeback!

Girl group miss A recently released information through their official fan café regarding their long-awaited comeback.

The quartet hosted a contest from January 31st to Februray 2nd to give away invites for the music video shoot for the girls’ comeback track. Fans who were lucky enough to win invitations attended the music video filming on February 4th, and showed much excitement to see the girls in person and to get an exclusive taste of miss A’s new sound.

AQ Entertainment stated, “Although we weren’t able to invite many fans, we held this event in order to involve the fans in the process of producing miss A’s new album.”

They continued, “miss A members are working hard night and day preparing for the new album, so please anticipate it.”

Stay tuned for the release of miss A’s new album at the end of this month!

tumblr_lyvwgsD64W1qdcel5o1_500.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
E-young? ohhhhhh yeah

tumblr_lyum98vEOx1qzk5tao1_r1_400.jpg

&#9825; &#9825; &#9825; &#9825; &#9825; &#9825; &#9825; &#9825; &#9825; &#9825; &#9825; &#9825;

DXPett1

BWAHAHAHAAHA; Gary singing and dancing to Roly-Poly is all kinds of epic. Now Yoo Hyuk is getting down to Riverside. Fuck iSUBS hurry the hell up and catch up :(

EDIT: Now the whole team is shuffling to Lovey Dovey, Kim Jong Kook at full speed

08 altima 3.5l v6. such a beast compared to my 93 corolla (RIP ;_;)
http://i.imgur.com/l2Och.png

Nice pickup. Haha, anything would be a beast to a Corolla. Having said that I enjoyed learning to drive in a 'rolla, vaguest transmission ever; felt like rolling a bowling ball down football field

Yeah.. you don't need subs for this though: http://youtu.be/RNfmfhOuex0?t=7m48s

Not impressed. Why would anyone pick her over Yuri? Fashion King better be one of those dramas where the lead does NOT get guy/girl.

Source?

I've been such a fool. After School are amazing.

Same here. Mostly due to Lizzy being on RM, and Uee and Jooyeons dramas. Also came across Shanghai Romance on oc's stream the other day too. It's gotten a couple
hundred
plays. Lizzy is my favorite at the moment. At first when she was on RM I thought she was annoying, and was disappointed to see she would be reappearing several times. I was such a fool. That fucking smile, I am pretty certain it could cure cancer or something. Definitely top three smiles, along with Seungyeon and Tiffany. She's followed by Uee and Nana. I am currently watching Ojakgyo Brothers after dropping Birdie Buddy. BB was okay, but I caught the warning signs early and skipped to the end. It was one of
those dramas
. Just started OB, but the first few episodes have been great, loving the setup.

riji11g5k50.gif

Not sure why you guys are fawning over Kahi. Seems pretty low-tier in AS. Can't apply E-young and Jungah too faces yet, but I'd say all the others are preferable to Kahi, except maybe Raina.

Salazar

Playgirlz, I presume. AS series I'm currently watching. Up on ithetimes.

Not sure why you guys are fawning over Kahi. Seems pretty low-tier in AS. Can't apply E-young and Jungah too faces yet, but I'd say all the others are preferable to Kahi, except maybe Raina.

She's funny, her dancing is unreal, she has a Hyori-like classiness, her body rocks so goddamn hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1hH-fSkVrw&feature=player_embedded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom