• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Not seeing it at all.

tumblr_lyx1zyawde1qh2abk8h.gif

Watch Playgirlz when you get time. It's very funny.

KARA bout to get on a jet (back to Korea ?)

20120205_kara0iucu.jpg

looool at the dudes who meet Nana when she's getting rice cakes on the street.

"From this day on, I am going to abandon KARA".

Alta1r

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq37E6WUN3Y&feature=player_embedded

lol Jing

YOU CHOICE ME, I DIE

I have more variety charms than Ambro.

Haha, what are you talking about, Ambro was awesome on that. "Whatever's good for you is good for me." Sunkyu's aegyo, god the PD should have slapped her as soon as she started. She needs some proper Pavlov style training off of that shit, lol. And it's starting to rub off on the Hyo, nooooooo! I like that one girl telling them that she smells. And Woori telling them she's a grandma.

Not impressed. Why would anyone pick her over Yuri? Fashion King better be one of those dramas where the lead does NOT get guy/girl.

Not sure why you guys are fawning over Kahi. Seems pretty low-tier in AS. Can't apply E-young and Jungah too faces yet, but I'd say all the others are preferable to Kahi, except maybe Raina.

tumblr_lyx5ulhmah1r2rjdgo1_250.jpg

having speed problems uploading to minus.com for some reason atm. here's a mediafire link: http://www.mediafire.com/?w1kwd16uyt4wwb1

Dayam mongol Jiyeon... Thank you wwlnd, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Alta1r

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JYaX4suEkE

NO MUSICAL TALENT IN KPOP, YO. NONE OF THEM.

tumblr_lyx52cxAu11r1c93i.jpg

But seriously, that was impressive.

I thought Pledis was the greatest label ever when they had her come down from the sky with a guitar solo during Bang! for her debut performance.... don't let me down anymore, Pledis... please. http://youtu.be/iou0yzb5gdA

That's the same girl? Damn, so she can play guitar and drums. I don't get why she's in an idol group either.
I'm guessing the money.
I like the Linkin Park cover.

lol that move was over the top

Haha, clearly necessary to properly make your point as a lawyer.

tumblr_lywzvfaW3G1rn0588o1_250.gif

Peru

This Dangerous Boys trial getting good.. it's about the boys fighting, but Sunny calls Yoona to the stand to talk about her annoying gags in the dorm provoking violence.

Salazar

Rainbow Pixie interview. Daft as hell.

Hello, please introduce yourselves to Bugs’ family
Hello, we are Rainbow Pixie~ nice to meet you

Q.How do you feel about making up the unit group for Rainbow?
Hyunyoung: I am very happy and a bit nervous but there is more anticipation.
Jisook: Rainbow has never come out with the concept of being cute and sweet. I wonder what will be the reaction to the new concept being made.
Seunga: After showing out feminine and sexy style with Rainbow, we have prepared a cute style, so please look forwards to it

Q.Why were you chosen for Pixie? Because you are prettiest?
Seunga: I think there is a different reason why we were chosen because it was the office that chose the members according to the concept.
Hyunyoung: I think they chose the most mischievous ones…

Q.Why is Pixie made up of 3 members?
Jisook: A stage looks better with an odd number of people~ If 5 people are on, people will be curious about where the other 2 are, so I thought that 3 was okay for evening out the numbers.

Q.You have revealed 2 teasers before the music video, what is Pixie’s concept as a whole?
Seunga: In one phrase, Pixie means ‘Mischievous Fairies’
Jisook: Hence the meaning of Mischievous Fairies’, we will show a mischievous and fresh side on stage. Please look forwards to that side of us!

Q.Please introduce ‘Hoi Hoi’ for us
Jisook: Hoi Hoi is a song with a lot of magic spells. Not only ‘Ultra pact rose moose’ but there are other stuff included. It’s a song with magical spells and a fresh beat so I hope that the song brings everyone happy viruses when listening to it.

Q.What does ‘Ultra pact rose moose’ mean?
Seunga: There is no special meaning to it, if you sing to that part by putting in your wishes, the wishes will come true
Hyunyoung: We made up a spell that would make wishes come true. There is no special meaning.

Alta1r

They are 2nd to Soshi, all of a sudden.

Dayam. I don't know about that much. T-ara is still #2 for me. After that it's all a hot mess with a bit of Nana here, some Jaekyung there, and Suzy and Kahi and Yejin and IU all making appearances, among others.

tumblr_lywgjgd7hP1qgqr0ho1_500.gif

tumblr_lytfobXW8Z1r9zofko1_500.gif

Oreoleo

Loved the short, light brown hair she had going then http://cfile29.uf.tistory.com/original/19334C474EB015702F5003 More neutral on the blond.

That looks great, but like you I'm not crazy about the blonde. I look forward to a return of brown, long-haired Sunny. ESPECIALLY now that she's growing it back out and it's at that weird in-between length.

I sorta feel the same way about Taeyeon. Everyone around these parts always say she looks better than ever with her current hair but I don't dig it a whole lot. I prefer it dark. That said, she looks incredible in this gif.

igF76xjMJ7518.gif

I don't even care that I'm posting it again. She is stunning.

--

And it's timely that you guys bring up After School. I just gave their CD a spin and it's pretty good. So thanks to whoever linked me to Shampoo and whatever other song a couple weeks ago, I wouldn't have bothered checking it out if it weren't for that.

And what's the deal with these groups doing the spin-off groups? Like After School > Orange Caramel and Rainbow > Pixie. Not knowing what these spin-off groups sound like, it just seems like an admission that maybe these groups don't really need so many members. I'm sure there is more to it than that, but at a glance that's how it appears.

With that said, when are we going to get a SNSD sub-unit super group of Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica and Sunny? >:D

Biscuits

That looks great, but like you I'm not crazy about the blonde. I look forward to a return of brown, long-haired Sunny. ESPECIALLY now that she's growing it back out and it's at that weird in-between length.

I sorta feel the same way about Taeyeon. Everyone around these parts always say she looks better than ever with her current hair but I don't dig it a whole lot. I prefer it dark. That said, she looks incredible in this gif.
Nonono, I agree, with both parts. Genie Taeyeon is still best Taeyeon.

Alta1r

With that said, when are we going to get a SNSD sub-unit super group of Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica and Sunny? >:D

Haha, with everybody acting these days, you might be able to get a sub-unit of Sunkyu, Sooyoung, Hyo and maknae.

But I don't think Soshi will ever do sub-units. Their 9 member choreo is too good. And Sones would collectively lose their shit over which members were included/excluded from the unit. Plus they're too dominant. Like MIMS, "[they] could sell a mil saying nothing on the track," lol.

tumblr_lyxnw3j12b1r0dd00o1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxnw3j12b1r0dd00o2_250.gif
tumblr_lyxnw3j12b1r0dd00o3_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom