• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
amgggggg I want my albummmmmm

Its been almost 2 months, wtf!
The site says:
[Update 12/24 11:29AM KST] We just got news from their fan manager that they have packed 4 big boxes of our cd bulk order and is ready to be shipped to our contact.
So those need to be sent to their contact, then sorted and sent to each person. I would think that means maybe another week or two for us, but it's worth it for one signed by all of them at the price we got.

I don't think any of us will be getting a polaroid picture with our A Pink albums :(
They could be. I mean, think about it. I don't know exactly how many they signed, but that sort of thing is usually for at least a couple hundred copies. They would treat this like a project they do in their spare time, and they don't have much, which is why it took till the 24th to have the boxes including our copies collected. So they probably got the first batch and worked through it. It might have even been the girls' idea to toss in some polaroids to mix up the otherwise repetitive task. I mean, it also could have been the idea of their management, with the albums holding the polaroids having had no contact with the girls, but I think it makes sense that it's something they'd do to make the signing more fun and personal.

Salazar

Clearer gifs of T-ara going crazy

tumblr_lxcuzqsy9q1qce86p46.gif
tumblr_lxcuzqsy9q1qceasokz.gif

tumblr_lxcuzqsy9q1qcek0qbm.gif
tumblr_lxcuzqsy9q1qcemarce.gif

tumblr_lxd62jrzjg1qil1qq8d.gif

Remember a few weeks ago when everyone ragged on Boram, and Then I as like "Y'all crazy Boram is the hottest member" and then like 2 days later everyone was all "Holy crap Boram is hot!!" and I was like "I know".....

yea...

I can't speak for others, but Boram has always been one of my favorites in T-ara, though I thought her name was Qri at the time. :p

At the moment Hyomin is pretty far above the rest in my eyes, but I'd probably rate Boram as 2nd tier along with Eunjung. Hwayoung and Jiyeon are bottom tier, Qri and Soyeon are I-am-still-unable-to-tell-the-difference-them-tier. Overall though, they are all gorgeous, more so than most groups.

Not SNSD.

The only time it's easy to distinguish is when you ask yourself, "whos the hottest girl in Kpop?" And then, the answer is and always will be Kwon Yuri. All the other rif-raff below her are relatively interchangeable.

Amen.

·feist·;34034897 said:

What the hell happened to her?

So Hot was the first kpop mv I ever saw, and the only one I've seen of WG so far. She was pretty cute back then, she definitely didn't look like this.

Salazar

cqlxF.gif

Lord, bring KARA back from Japan now.

Edit: I'm assuming Korea didn't paint goddess Gyuri blue.

Eraldo would still hit it.

opi2h.gif

Alta1r

Damn, that was hot. Every time I watch a Lovey Dovey performance I get an urge to learn how to shuffle, lol. I like those outfits much better than the ones they had yesterday. Especially on Hyomin. That white top plus long long brown hair...@__@

tumblr_lxdnfbzXni1r568oio2_500.jpg

tumblr_lxdo9xMqjB1qcv807o1_500.gif

tumblr_lxdoig08mD1qcv807o1_500.gif

And this makes me like Hyomin even more:
At the media conference to promote the opening of musical Roly Poly, held on January 4 in downtown Seoul, T-ara’s Hyomin opened her heart about the failure in realizing a kiss scene with Lee Seung Gi in the 2011 hit drama series My Girlfriend is a Gumiho.

“I felt really sorry to know that a kiss scene with Lee in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho decided to be left out from the scenario,” she confessed.

Luckily, however, she had a chance to make a kiss scene with actor Lee Jang Woo at the upcoming musicalRoly Ploy. The problem is that Eunjung, one of the members of T-ara, is currently appearing on We Got Married as an imaginary married couple with Lee Jang Woo.

She reaffirmed her determination by saying, “I’ll do everything this time to make the kiss scene actually realized.”

Although that middle part with the Anti-Yamato...drama!

Peru

Watching the first episode of Take Care of Us Captain.. starts off with the traumatic death of the main character's mother, finding her and her father grieving for their loss... and then the father dies in a car accident. This whole cliche backstory of death and loss in K-dramas approaching parody.

Alta1r

Is it just me or does Soyeon not get very many fancams/gifs made of her? I feel like the only person that gets less is Hwayoung.

tumblr_lxdu5bYhdJ1qi59tso1_250.gif
tumblr_lxdu5bYhdJ1qi59tso4_250.gif
tumblr_lxdu5bYhdJ1qi59tso7_250.gif

tumblr_lxdu5bYhdJ1qi59tso5_250.gif
tumblr_lxdu5bYhdJ1qi59tso3_250.gif
tumblr_lxdu5bYhdJ1qi59tso2_250.gif

tumblr_lxdu5bYhdJ1qi59tso10_r1_250.gif
tumblr_lxdu5bYhdJ1qi59tso9_r1_250.gif
tumblr_lxdu5bYhdJ1qi59tso11_r1_250.gif

Time to see what Lovey Dovey can do for me on the bench.

Ranvier

Smurf Gyuri
http://i.imgur.com/qI8pg.jpg
where is your based Gyuri now?

This is awesome. It just shows Gyuri has the "don't give a fuck" attitude to be able to pull this off. Confidence, this girl just oozes it.

Its also cool her company lets her do this. I bet you'd never see SM letting Soshi do something like this, they would probably be afraid it would ruin their image. Hell, they won't even let those girls be filmed without makeup. That's pretty sad.

tumblr_lx7n2frbPA1r3k0o9o1_400.jpg

tumblr_lx5ddtphpo1r3k0o9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lxcz1ubFwR1r2on8zo1_250.gif
tumblr_lxcz1ubFwR1r2on8zo2_250.gif

Peru

Its also cool her company lets her do this. I bet you'd never see SM letting Soshi do something like this, they would probably be afraid it would ruin their image. Hell, they won't even let those girls be filmed without makeup. That's pretty sad.
]

sunny.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom