• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranvier

T-ara needs to hang it up... the shuffling .... They look as exhausted as Soshi except less anorexic. Slave Media Entertainment will never give the gurls a break who are we kidding.

tumblr_lxdbjcixmL1qkolxgo2_250.gif

tumblr_lx74ucP0631qbs9mo

66ed4bdbgw1domcitec3vj.jpg

kbs20.gif

384985_316066121767301_217944334912814_963675_2081914066_n.jpg

Yes Super anorexic.../scarasm

But really, besides Sooyoung and Yoona I think all the girls are pretty healthy (
Summer Yuri doesn't count
). And I'm pretty sure Yoona and Sooyoung just have skinny body types.

Ashhong

Something about T-aras choreography just doesnt impress me, and its not just because of the shuffling. It just doesnt seem as structured as SNSD, if that makes any sense. It's like theyre all out there just dancing whereas SNSD has an actual routine. Maybe its because its so nonstop and fast paced. Felt the same about Cry Cry and Roly Poly to a lesser extent.

JKTrix

@Dice, I don't disagree with any of that stuff, but that was deeper than what I was getting at.

Talking about shady ways to get content is the kind of thing that would definitely get one banned in other areas of this forum. People asking for links and tutorials to do this is really getting to that dangerous level.

I come more from an anime background. In that thread, people post screenshots and all that stuff. You just don't talk about how you got it.

Alta1r

tumblr_lxeihtlzba1qazy5go1_500.gif

tumblr_lxeihtlzba1qazy5go2_500.gif

I want her in 1080p, 2160p, 4320p, qHD, etc etc.

But really, besides Sooyoung and Yoona I think all the girls are pretty healthy (

Lol, Taengoo looks tiny in that picture. Shouldn't put her between two of the taller girls. But yeah, Soshi's pretty healthy, for idols.

vanty

Something about T-aras choreography just doesnt impress me, and its not just because of the shuffling. It just doesnt seem as structured as SNSD, if that makes any sense. It's like theyre all out there just dancing whereas SNSD has an actual routine. Maybe its because its so nonstop and fast paced. Felt the same about Cry Cry and Roly Poly to a lesser extent.
I think it suits them better, like they're actually humans having fun instead of being robots.

vanty

Structured choreography = robots? It's getting old Vanty.

Eh? Are you paranoid about anything I say being a diss towards SNSD or something? That post had nothing to do with them, I was talking about how T-ara seem during stuff like Roly Poly (at least early performances before they'd done it 800 times) and Lovey Dovey compared to other performances they didn't seem to enjoy doing so much.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I was talking about how T-ara seem during stuff like Roly Poly (at least early performances before they'd done it 800 times) and Lovey Dovey compared to other performances they didn't seem to enjoy doing so much.
They do REALLY suck at hiding displeasure. Probably the worst in kpop in that regard.

Ranvier

Eh? Are you paranoid about anything I say being a diss towards SNSD or something? That post had nothing to do with them, I was talking about how T-ara seem during stuff like Roly Poly (at least early performances before they'd done it 800 times) and Lovey Dovey compared to other performances they didn't seem to enjoy doing so much.

Common, that really did sound like a diss towards SNSD. And going from your track record, that wasn't that far of a leap.

You don't like Soshi, that's pretty obvious. And I don't care at all if ALL your posts are about hating them, in fact I encourage it since it leads to good pictures. Just know that there's a ton of SNSD fans in the thread so you'll probably get shit said back to you.

Its like how I like Hyo. I know most people don't and when I post her people like Alty or Ash are going to talk shit and I might say something when they keep posting Yoona. That's fine, its already factored in before we do the post. Plus, it's really just people expressing their own opinions.

tumblr_lxekisoN0S1qkolxgo1_500.gif

This is weird, when did these 2 become best friends?

tumblr_lxek4cCjhL1r89vjmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lxefw9woLc1qa5e58o1_500.png
tumblr_lxeahyG11b1r2tubjo1_500.png

tumblr_lxbfzyhJO41qgfkiuo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lxdkthQZTt1qgfkiuo1_400.jpg

Alta1r

Not paranoid. Just tired of your sometimes hyperbolic, usually passive aggressive posts. You're like that kid who wants everyone to have fun only if that coincides with his own idea of fun, and needs to constantly whine and interject little comments or outright attacks here and there just to make sure everyone knows how unhappy he is about the fact that the group doesn't want to do what he wants to do. So naturally people tend to read your comments in that light.

filler

Banned
Who is this guy talking about us getting banned or having the thread locked? All of this kpop stuff is already on youtube, why are you trying to make it an issue?

Salazar

Calm it down.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/allkpop-is-now-hiring

bill2-460x562txlhj.jpeg

They say they need someone fluent in Korean, but I think someone fluent in English would be a killer hire.

Structured choreography = robots?

Someone posted in the cricket thread that Sachin Tendulkar was only an average batsman and a robot.

To be fair, AKP do straight-up admit that they are just a translation blog.

[ Assignment ]

> Writer Position:

Find a Korean news item from a Korean news source and provide an English translation for it as if it was ready to publish on allkpop.

The topic of the news item should be something you’re interested in, and it should be at least three paragraphs long.

As with any writing assignment, things like grammar, spelling, flow, and vocabulary will be important.

It would be nice if K-pop's growing trendiness and audience provided impetus for some competitors to AKP and Soompi.

Kyon

Banned
tumblr_lxdbjcixmL1qkolxgo2_250.gif

tumblr_lx74ucP0631qbs9mo

66ed4bdbgw1domcitec3vj.jpg

kbs20.gif

Yes Super anorexic.../scarasm

I was trying to be cute lol I like to diss the gurls of Pop. It's all in good fun no hate here <3

Salazar

The hair could maybe just about pass, but perhaps it's the blue fuzz that puts me off.

tumblr_lxeswbgg6i1qbymg1lo.png

Can I get a transparent Fany head out of that ? ^^^^^^

Fany's smile is getting a workout in Fame.

tumblr_lxd80mvrv71qgygawko.png

tumblr_lxd80mvrv71qgytz0oi.jpg

This sounds like a car crash waiting too happen, unitedkpop.com and Universal Music are teaming up to look for a potential kpop style girl band for the British market:

http://unitedkpop.com/2012/01/06/ukp-entertainment-the-chance-to-be-a-k-pop-star/

That sounds completely ghastly. Trying to sell what will amount to a regular British girl group under the spurious auspices of it being somehow "Kpop".

vanty

An idol could shave their head into a sideways mohawk dyed a color that would make Hyosung go "wtf" and they'd still find netizen comments saying it's great. Where do these reporters find comments anyway?

The contacts are far more disturbing than the wig anyway.

Salazar

Win.

6646437425_e511556ddfhlkni.jpg

Minho to play a genius hacker in new SBS sitcom

SBS has confirmed the final cast list for their upcoming sitcom, ‘The Salamander Expert and the Shadow Operation‘, which will see the acting debut of SHINee’s Minho!

Scheduled to begin airing on January 27th, the sitcom is already receiving widespread attention for the figures behind its production. Writer Seo Eun Jung, who’s created past hits like ‘Nonstop‘ and ‘Soonpoong Clinic‘ has teamed up with Green Snake Media, the production company behind the ‘High Kick‘ series.

Minho will be playing the role of a prodigal hacker named ‘Minhyuk’, and he’s already secured the viewership of the younger audience thanks to SHINee’s worldwide fame.

Green Snake Media expressed, “We believe that it is luck that we are able to greet the New Year with a production that combines the greatest of staff. We’ll be using our know-hows to create a sitcom that will leave a mark in history.”

On January 6th, SBS announced that Minho will take on the character of a genius hacker named Minhyuk. The ten-part series will tell the story of swindlers that capture a fortune teller in order to taker over her job only to find out that they have a knack for telling people’s fortune.

Salazar

On JTBC’s ‘Girls’ Generation and Dangerous Boys’ to be aired on January 8th, Girls’ Generation members expressed their interest in receiving counseling to know more about their psychological conditions after hearing the results of the image therapy conducted on the five boys.

In this episode, Girls’ Generation viewed the videos of the image therapy conducted separately on the boys and had a discussion with Kang YongWon, chief of the Korea Psychology Counsel Center who was responsible for the therapy. The girls were amazed by the degree of transparency in the analysis and requested that a psychology counseling session to be conducted upon themselves as well.

Through the videos of the image therapy, the girls were really sad as they discovered the boys’ sad family background as well as the wounds that they have been suffering all these while.

After listening to the results of the dangerous boys’ image therapy, the girls were determined to take themselves to another level as upgraded mentors. This episode of ‘Girls’ Generation and Dangerous Boys’ will be aired at 7.30pm KST on January 8th.

Tell me this isn't just a Rorschach test. The interpretation of the drawings was already pushing it.

tumblr_lxbhykjiba1ql0s8a8s.gif

tumblr_lxbhykjiba1ql0dql94.gif
tumblr_lxbhykjiba1ql0wtx0t.gif

tumblr_lxbhykjiba1ql03ibbd.gif

It would be nice if K-pop's growing trendiness and audience provided impetus for some competitors to AKP and Soompi.

All the kpop blogs/sites seem to repost the same articles, so its hard to set themselves apart when the article posters work for free.

in2kpop does video interviews, but apart from that its the same old content with netizen comments at the end of the articles.

Conceptor

Yeah RM70 was great. I wasn't sure what you meant about the editing, Peru, until I finished the episode. So good.

DXPett, yeaah wtf @ KJK solving it again! He's been owning these 'one chance challenges' in the earlier episodes too :lol. Also lol when Haha got eliminated and the guard was carrying him away 'I didn't get spit on your hand did I?'

vanty

I also prefer Eunjung with this hair.

Boram really gets screwed in Lovey Dovey ahah, like one line and rarely up front at all. I guess she was one of the central people for Roly Poly, since Jiyeon also doesn't get a lot of attention this time as well. Soyeon is the star this time, good stufffffffffffff.

Salazar

Details of IU's Jan 8 Running Man appearance.

Four handsome fellas will be making an appearance on the January 8th broadcast of SBS&#8216;s &#8216;Running Man&#8216;.

Their dashing appearance has already earned them the title, &#8216;F4&#8242; as depicted on the popular Korean drama, &#8216;Boys over Flowers&#8216;. The four guests will be: Ji Jin Hee, Lee Chun Hee, Kim Sung Soo, and Joo Sang Wook.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MYuHHIwNh2A

Edit: Ah, IU is in second ep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom