• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanty

Its also cool her company lets her do this. I bet you'd never see SM letting Soshi do something like this, they would probably be afraid it would ruin their image. Hell, they won't even let those girls be filmed without makeup. That's pretty sad.
That's because no-makeup Jessica is one of the most horrific things human eyes have ever witnessed. I've seen them without makeup heaps of times though, and I probably see less SNSD stuff than 90% of the guys in this thread.

Anyway it seems Hwayoung's "moonwalk" only lasted one performance before they cut it ahah. I still much preferred the M Countdown performance.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Yeah, the mcountdown performance was much better. not sure why though.

Hoping they get a special stage on music core tonight! :) probably
won't though... zzzzz

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Lizzy's Pit-a-pat Shake partner is Lee Joon from Mblaq.
I am hearing rumors that it's Kyuhyun for Hammie. I don't trust any of those Suju boys after the way Eunhyuk treated her on Idol King, but he doesn't have a chance anyway because she likes older guys and doesn't like tall guys.

Alta1r

Yeah, the mcountdown performance was much better. not sure why though.

Hoping they get a special stage on music core tonight! :) probably
won't though... zzzzz

It's those sexy outfits. Unless you're talking about the one was from two days ago. Either way:

tumblr_lxe187EpAE1qkxgkoo1_400.gif

tumblr_lxe2lsbEWl1qdeclco1_250.gif
tumblr_lxe2lsbEWl1qdeclco2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_lxe2lsbEWl1qdeclco3_250.gif
tumblr_lxe2lsbEWl1qdeclco4_250.gif

Dice

Brave Girls kicked ass last night. They got moves.

Edit: Trouble Maker choreo was modified but Hyuna's shorts became booty shorts hhhhnnnnnngggg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
all about dat 1080 rip

youtube is nice if you don't feel like doing that.. but really, downloading a 1080 version makes a huge difference.

i watched the first 5 or so eps of dream high on youtube but then ash pointed me to HD rips and there's no way i'd watch a show on youtube ever again (unless there was no other way)

How come Brave Girls and Nine Muses were on Music Bank with old songs? I thought they ended promotions for them a while ago. Nine Muses even did an intro song (not that i'm complaining)

Its nearly as odd as Lim Jeong Hee singing her song 'Golden Lady' on K-pop Con a few days ago, but she released the song in May 2011.

Ranvier

That's because no-makeup Jessica is one of the most horrific things human eyes have ever witnessed. I've seen them without makeup heaps of times though, and I probably see less SNSD stuff than 90% of the guys in this thread.

I'm going to need picture evidence of this. And no makeup sunny is pretty much makeup sunny. There's almost no difference there.

And are you referring to this Sica picture?

ugly-jessica.jpg

If so, that's a little unfair. She was like 16 in this picture, its taken at a bad moment and she has that turrible limp Katy Perry like hairstyle going. Her face is super skinny because she hasn't filled out yet. I mean you can take any of us in our highschool days, we all looked horrendous.

Plus, this is her now

tumblr_lwlmwqGgoQ1qgea8mo3_250.png

Yeah, I'm starting to hate that puffed cheeks face now. Don't get why Alty and some of you other folk like it so much.

tumblr_lwmyn4zrjv1qjjgm3o2_250.jpg

not bad without makeup either

Ranvier

Wait, what other shows are in this magical 1080p 60 fps deinterlace format. Dangerous Boys possibly, a subbed version??

Dice

Wait, what other shows are in this magical 1080p 60 fps deinterlace format. Dangerous Boys possibly
Yes, if you know enough Korean you can find anything that plays on Korean TV. Though, none of it really lasts past a week post-airing, and that's the popular stuff.

a subbed version??
LOL that pretty much only happens for dramas. You need an accompanying subtitle file.

Peru

I never have patience for that and just use youtube.. exception is when hyuna did her thing with bubble pop and equally visually arresting numbers

No-makeup Jessica looks great. Shots from four years ago have no relevance.

Dice

Oh, and I would recommend to anyone who has some spare cash and wants simplicity for everyday viewing:

http://www.dramafever.com/

Right now it's only $40 a year for HD/no commercials, and you'll keep that price upon renewal. It's basically like Netflix for all things Korean and has subs. They aren't going to be as fast as fan teams, and not as quality of subs as the best teams, but it's better than say, KBS world subs, and MUCH simpler for stuff you'd watch but don't want to bother tracking down.

Ranvier

Yes, if you know enough Korean you can find anything that plays on Korean TV. Though, none of it really lasts past a week post-airing, and that's the popular stuff.

LOL that pretty much only esshappens for dramas. You need an accompanying subtitle file.

Well there goes any hope I had as I know almost no Korean. Just have a few words which I will need to seduce Yuri.

Speaking of which, so you're saying a 1080p subbed version of her upcoming drama should be on there? I just need to somehow find it?

Guessing that link doesn't cover variety and interview shows right dice?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Hmmm, dramafever... I'll check it out when I get home. If I think it's worth it, I'll pay for it and share with you guys and hopefully it won't get banned :mad:

Alta1r

Aight Dice and OC, you guys were right, that was MUCH better.

tumblr_lxebfmawnw1qlx63v.gif

And damn that camerawork is that much more annoying when you can see...everything
but the camera wont let you
@_@ .

Niks

Check your PMs.

Link me too please.

eoArb.jpg

90% of your posts here consist of hating on SNSD.
Whats your beef with them?

Peru

I have such high hopes for Shinsadong's girl group EXID. Interesting that he says he won't produce their singles himself at first. Also:

His philosophy for idol-singer success is described as ‘laissez-faire’. Rather than intrusive training, his management style is to promote self-implementation of study habits. He revealed that this is a know-how he picked up while working with idol singers over the years.

“They have trained for 1 year,” he said. “What’s interesting is that during that 1 year, they didn’t have any choreography or singing training, nor did they have anyone managing them. I just had them work hard on their own. I wanted them to discover their talents and limitations as they tried to figure out the way they wanted to practice.> Because of this, I anticipate that they will be a group with more motivated, if not hungry eyes.”

panda21

Oh, and I would recommend to anyone who has some spare cash and wants simplicity for everyday viewing:

http://www.dramafever.com/

Right now it's only $40 a year for HD/no commercials, and you'll keep that price upon renewal. It's basically like Netflix for all things Korean and has subs. They aren't going to be as fast as fan teams, and not as quality of subs as the best teams, but it's better than say, KBS world subs, and MUCH simpler for stuff you'd watch but don't want to bother tracking down.

wow that looks nice

is it legal? or semi-legal? soribada looked legit at first...

edit: oh wait its not even available in the uk

JKTrix

Things getting dangerous in here regarding talk of rips and stuff. I've been banned for far less before in other areas here.

Dice

Things getting dangerous in here regarding talk of rips and stuff. I've been banned for far less before in other areas here.
I guess. It's shady enough to not want to get way into it, but I don't see how it's any different from non-authorized youtubes. Trying to be 100% legit would mean waiting 20 years for music shows to be greenlighted for international airing. Some progress in the world is made much faster in the culture than in bureaucracy, so you take things on the level of enforcement rather than principle because nothing will change until the majority is demanding it, which requires a level of rebellion against the established system. Not much different from many civil rights laws on the personal level, but on the overall view it's funny because you have these companies just ignoring free money waiting for them in foreign markets. Only YG seems to care at all to start making a shift to harvest it, but every Korean business is bragging about how much their popularity is growing while leaving out the details about the methods by which it is happening.

Kyon

Banned
T-ara needs to hang it up... the shuffling .... They look as exhausted as Soshi except less anorexic. Slave Media Entertainment will never give the gurls a break who are we kidding.

EDIT: love Lovey Dovey but damn they need a break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom