• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

TOP beasts any matchup.

Os9w3.gif
brcyK.gif

dhZSe.gif
swour.gif

Peru

Who ever thought that three boring men would somehow become one entertaining MC unit? (Watching IY2 Ep 7). Just drop ALL of them and don't bring anyone in! Idols running their own house: Ten times the fun.

Peru

Additionally, the couple had a fun scene together on the bed. After having some fun, Leeteuk left the bed and stated he couldn’t do this and had to get off the bed saying that there could be a big problem. Leeteuk looked at his body and said I’m a man which caused Kang Sora to feel a bit embarrassed and laugh. Leeteuk jokingly asked Kang Sora not to play games like this anymore.

Awkkkkward - watch the clip here

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/leeteuk-kang-sora-move-in-together-on-we-got-married

Peru

Haven't watched much of their episodes, but for how much Leeteuk's been in the spotlight, on TV, on variety shows, DJing at radio, talking endlessly on Strong Heart - Jangwoo is so much smoother at the dating game and would have wooed Eunjung instead of talking about his boner.

Somehow the SuJu dudes always manage to come off as creeps.

Peru

Indeed.

I don't think they're replacing all the couples with SuJu ones but it seems some more will be contaminated. Luckily not Lizzy, in that spin-off show.

Fafnir

Rewatching the MBC Soshi Christmas and Sunny kills it when she is on camera. My eyes tend to gravitate to Taengoo but whenever Sunny was on she was having eye sex with the camera.

pCsZU.gif

qQf8G.gif

The tickets to the taping must have been insane, those lucky bastids got a personal concert from Soshi.
2qu41.gif

Best Soshi audience is army audience. The army part is such a feel good clip, makes me feel good watching it every time.
gEgiE.gif
Z7Lmb.gif
8nJTO.gif

Alta1r

The tickets to the taping must have been insane, those lucky bastids got a personal concert from Soshi.
2qu41.gif

Who is this?

Best Soshi audience is army audience. The army part is such a feel good clip, makes me feel good watching it every time.

Lol, yeah the army audience is great. And probably something you couldn't pay soldiers out here to do for a female group.

tumblr_lwqfaahMZv1qisyqwo1_250.gif
tumblr_lwqfaahMZv1qisyqwo2_250.gif

tumblr_lwqfaahMZv1qisyqwo3_250.gif
tumblr_lwqfaahMZv1qisyqwo4_250.gif
tumblr_lwqfaahMZv1qisyqwo5_250.gif

tumblr_lwqfaahMZv1qisyqwo6_250.gif
tumblr_lwqfaahMZv1qisyqwo7_250.gif

Design gratuitously stolen from taenacity.

Salazar

Watched the excruciating Leeteuk clip.

Years of reinforcement of weird behaviour from weird fans.

This is how it's done.

ga3dX.gif
es9vg.gif

yVynQ.gif
2jmAy.gif

vanty

Does Sori have any sort of successful career at all? I never hear anything about her, and the only song of hers I've heard is the excellent Diary one with E.via.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I got infected with kpop :(
어서 오세요! 저는 다이스입니다. 만나서 반가워요. 첫 페이지를 보세요.

Edgeward

I only know Sori because of IY, and she was barely there after the 1st couple episodes with her. Got edited out harder than Hyomin and Sunhwa ever were. Which was too bad because she got way pretty near the end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom