• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
She is so gorgeous. I can't decide if I want her to do a sexy concept or not though.
Then let her decide for you: Yes.

You know she did Troublemaker at a concert, right?

iiw6d87wFfDe9.jpg
suji

what happened to 5dolls :( they were so awesome

They're coming back with two new members who are replacing the groups best singers Chanmi and Soomi

GThjN.jpg

In related news, 5Dolls member Hyoyoung (I hope thats a wig) is starring in KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama ‘2013 School’ with T-ara's Dani:

qx3rc.jpg

Blablurn

They're coming back with two new members who are replacing the groups best singers Chanmi and Soomi

GThjN.jpg

In related news, 5Dolls member Hyoyoung (I hope thats a wig) is starring in KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama ‘2013 School’ with T-ara's Dani:

qx3rc.jpg

ah, fuck :( replacing some of the old band, sucks. still looking forward to some more beats.

Wortany

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu to hold a world tour early next year

Her first world tour will kick off on February 8th in Belgium, and she will make stops at 20 locations in 10 countries. It will also include a Zepp tour across Japan.
http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/11/kyary-pamyu-pamyu-to-hold-a-world-tour-early-next-year/

Wait what? She's coming to Belgium? I hope for her that she can sell some tickets here but this is the most unexpected stop ever. Especially if she's doing France right after.

giri

Wait what? She's coming to Belgium? I hope for her that she can sell some tickets here but this is the most unexpected stop ever. Especially if she's doing France right after.

They wouldn't really bother normally if they hadn't had good cd sales there or the like.

The question is more likely, can she sell out the stadium, and not just half fill it.

ah, fuck :( replacing some of the old band, sucks. still looking forward to some more beats.

Their main group Co-Ed's 'Too Late' was an underrated song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIyYMGCi7f0

'Bbiribbom Bbaeribom' was pretty good, albeit a Lady Gaga's Telephone ripoff (nice T-ara Eunjung cameo in the video too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQHDzgGlK8&t=0m52s

5Dolls 'It's You' featuring Hyomin, Eunjung and Jiyeon from T-ara
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkK6ZCcfkUM

5Dolls 'Like this' or that & 'Lip stain' @ Pusan Sea Festival (an injured Hyoyoung made to stand with crutches next to them)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og51XjoUjlk

A pre T-ara bullying controversy subtitled news report/interview with former T-ara member Hwayoung and her twin sister Hyoyoung on how they got signed to Core Contents:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szDv4LxAzOA

I doubt its going to be huge venues for the tour, its probably one of those club tours to generate awareness in the west. If she comes to the UK i will be going

W2TMx.jpg

luso

OH JESUS

About 1000 times better than the jeans and white tshirt SNSD stuff everyone seems to jerk off to. I'm assuming there'll be the proper photoshoot pics soon.

No.

8lywq.jpg

Maybe

What was the group where in the MV they were waring masks or something like that?

Huge difference with my Fiio E11. I've never had any other high end headphone + amp though, so maybe its a small difference when compared to others?

Yep. IMO, the M50's beg to be amped. There's quite a huge difference when I use them for tracking instruments in the recording studio and listening to music. You can definitely get away without an amp, but if you're wanting serious audiophile quality sounds, even a simple amp is gonna go a very long way. It feels like you're listening off Pro Tools or the mixing board if you run an amp with it, that's the biggest difference that I could easily hear. So while it doesn't need to be amped, my experience with it tells me that it's better with an amp so yeah lol.

<3 <3 <3

I've heard A-Pink is supposed to do a comeback this fall, when is it gonna happen? I need my Eunji fix, stat!

LOEN is pretty cool

I do not care about the lyrics of the songs (usually), but it's still pretty cool that they are going through the effort for those that are interested. Also seems like the LOEN channel gets to upload every mv released in Korea or something.

Speak of the LOEN channel, another Girl's Day answering questions video. They've been looking so great for this promotion, it's ridiculous.

That is cool.

Damn it, more rookies I gotta put on my radar.

well shit, i could have signed that signature lol

You might as well have. Autographs is such a pointless thing. If I was famous for whatever reason, and someone asked me for an autograph I'd tell them to fuck off.

Fixed

GThjN.jpg

They'll probably still put out good songs, CCM seems to have a lot of them.

qx3rc.jpg

I thought Dani was supposed to be pretty. I don't think I'd look twice, even back when I was twelve.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Awwwwwww Yeaaaaaaaah! Finally arrived today. Signed by badass Min! Can't wait for my signed OC album to arrive too.
grats........................

i got Jia....................

if my OC album is signed by Raina...........

I think it is supposed to be this month, but I don't know if it actually is.

and that's a gif of Minah.

That's a lie... isn't it?! @____@

Where's that Ninja Turtles mindblown gif? That's exactly what happened right now.

Anyway, I heard that they're comeback is delayed since Eunji's doing that Legally Blonde musical, it's apparently one of the reasons why Soshi isn't having their come back this year since Sica's sharing the role with Eunji.

That's a lie... isn't it?! @____@

Where's that Ninja Turtles mindblown gif? That's exactly what happened right now.

Anyway, I heard that they're comeback is delayed since Eunji's doing that Legally Blonde musical, it's apparently one of the reasons why Soshi isn't having their come back this year since Sica's sharing the role with Eunji.

Thought you knew that was Minah, lol. Was going to say something after you posted it, but figured it was one of those Post/quote an image then talk about something else posts.

They actually talk about how Minah and Eunji look alike i nthe video I posted earlier.

Yeah, somebody posted a link on r/kpop on Reddit and I watched it... was interesting to say the least.

Ailee's ask in a box was so much better though, I seriously wanna marry that chick. She's no Tiffany or Eunji, but she seems like a regular girl that I know... man the things I'd do...

Thought you knew that was Minah, lol. Was going to say something after you posted it, but figured it was one of those Post/quote an image then talk about something else posts.

Lol the long hair threw me off, Eunji's hair is always like that.

Can we have every Minah post to be labeled as such? Or maybe I can just wait until Ash starts throwing up all over the place, that's always a good sign that it's Minah. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom