• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyFaith

Though this was fucking Eunji

It happens

Just remember

Eunji has a bigger mouth

Minah has smaller eyes and cuter face in general

tumblr_md5g082iIN1r1tx1io1_250.gif

lawd

Kuno

This is much better than their debut song. Kuno, what do you think of it? :)

I really like "Luv Me". I also really liked their whole debut album, so obviously I'm pretty biased.

D-Unit are mah girls, and I was a big 90s hip-hop fan, so this single is right up my alley. I hope they start gaming some momentum.

tumblr_md2721PVlT1qiwdj3o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_md4wzzLyjs1qlihd0o1_500.gif

tumblr_md3q9szSse1rkot3oo1_500.gif

roaSone

I've got some problems with iSubs aswell these days.. guess their website or server is in fault.

allkpop
Girls’ Generation‘s new title song “Flower Power” is already off to a great start
in Japan as they ranked first
on Japan’s Recochoku‘s call forwarding ringtone daily chart immediately after the ringtone version of the song was released on the site.

Soshi owning charts even before the official release, like a boss.

vanty

Did Isubs die or something, don't even remember when they released their last episode..
The site is just temporarily down, probably be back within a day or two, maybe within hours even. I got ep 102 on Oct 20th, so their last episode was around 3 weeks ago. Probably like some other times when people involved in the latter stages of subbing are busy, so the early guys have a few episodes done and they just need finishing then released very close together.

Kabuto

iUtzGRLjAaNT5.jpg

Girls’ Generation members left special messages for the students who took the ‘수능(SAT)’ today!
[Girls' Generation's message from GIRLS' GENERATION STAR Home
why does Yuri look like she was photoshopped into her picture?

iSHXPGhaSNpER.jpg

As Alt would say:
inGIK71fvat4u.gif

JustinBB7

The site is just temporarily down, probably be back within a day or two, maybe within hours even. I got ep 102 on Oct 20th, so their last episode was around 3 weeks ago. Probably like some other times when people involved in the latter stages of subbing are busy, so the early guys have a few episodes done and they just need finishing then released very close together.

Wasn't even talking about the site being down, after my post I saw a facebook post from them, so I was happy and thought a new ep came out, but then they said the site was down lol.

Heading towards a month of no new ep, when they are done for 97% and 95% is so frustrating :'(

MarkusRJR

Can you guys give me a list of artists/bands to check out. The only real k-pop bands I know are Girls Generation and Kara. I'm a bit curious what there is out there. I've never really listened to k-pop before.

wwlnd

Banned
Can you guys give me a list of artists/bands to check out. The only real k-pop bands I know are Girls Generation and Kara. I'm a bit curious what there is out there. I've never really listened to k-pop before.
there's plenty in the op of this thread

JustinBB7

Check the OP, it's full with artist/bands to check out.

Vek

Have you checked the first post? It has a lot of different artists/bands listed and is updated fairly regularly with new content.

*Double beat >.< *

MarkusRJR

there's plenty in the op of this thread

Check the OP, it's full with artist/bands to check out.

Have you checked the first post? It has a lot of different artists/bands listed and is updated fairly regularly with new content.

*Double beat >.< *
Oh, I didn't know. I was trying to load it up but it keeps crashing my phone's browser. I don't have a PC atm so I thought I'd just ask. :p

jokkir

Listen to these and get the album:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RwoWzaHpIE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykRLecBTmNw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ5MD4olHwY

Though it's not really kpop-y. One of the best Korean albums I've listened to though

EDIT
Forgot about this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcEuJSqRigo

Fafnir

Made my coworkers do a litmus test on these Soshi pics, they picked Sooyoung, Fany, and Sunny.

Translations courtesy of Soshified:

Goddess+8 mortals said:
Taeyeon:

Test takers
You did a good job &#9829;

Jessica:

Test takers~ Well done~!
Always smile :)

Sunny:

You who studied hard!
Give yourself proper compensation. ^_^
Well done~ &#9829;"

Tiffany:

Test takers~&#9829;
Well done
Have a good time^^...

Hyoyeon:

Test takers~! Well done~!!!!
From now on it's 'free time~'&#9834;&#9834;&#9834;

Yuri:

Test takers~ :)*
I wonder how hard you've worked for this day..
You've really really done a good job (pat pat, clap clap clap)
As you've tried your best, I hope there are good results~
I will support your dreams and challenges/attempts until the end!!!

Sooyoung:

'You are free'
&#9829;Well done&#9829;
Let's PARTY ^&#12609;^"

Yoona:

Test takers~&#9829;" Well done &#12640;_&#12640;
Did you not get sick, and take your exam well..?
Now, enjoy your free time to the fullest
I hope you are all met with good news

Seohyun:

To &#9829; Test takers ^&#8255;^
Test takers~!! I send applause to your hard work and efforts!! You've really worked hard~^&#8255;^
I hope for good results for all your hard work&#9829;

Sooyoung said:
Everyone ^&#12641;^ How have you been?!

Sooyoung has been spending each day busily due to the upcoming Japanese album release&#9829;
The album..You really won't regret looking forward to it! It's simply amazing..^^
From our album to our tour next year.. I'm getting nervous already^^
Today is The 3rd Hospital's last broadcast&#12640;&#12640;

From the time I received the script around this time last year, until today's last broadcast
I'm really happy I was able to be Euijin^^! How was it for you all?^^

If you all.. Were happy, laughing and crying with Euijin each day
Then that alone… makes me not regret! My first acting attempt.^^

Because it was a preproduction, while preparing and filming, as if I were showing my mom my report card,
I was half excited and nervous.. Also as to how you all would think of it..
But now that I'm done with it, aside from the results of whether I did well or not, the moments I was Euijin,
And all the hard working people who looked in the same direction for one work, I just miss it all.. ^^
While it's important to do your all in focusing on your role..
The current times that won't come again, the precious times with all the people in that one spot,
Makes me think.. I should have relaxed and enjoyed it some more^^ Hehe
During my next work.. I should be able to become a more relaxed Sooyoung, right??^^

Hehe SSONE will pat Ddooyoung's bottom then, right?!??+_+

Our SONE and all The 3rd Hospital viewers who watched the broadcast, thank you!^^

Lastly, to all the Euijins..Minjoons.. and also friends who are currently somewhere, fighting, hoping for tomorrow..
I hope that our story was of some help, and I will always pray for you.
I love you&#9829;

RamzaIsCool

The Amiga Brotherhood
Sup Kpop-gaf.

This Girls Generation song kinda resembles this song of Aynur Aydin.

They resemble each other to a point that I suspect there has been some stealing going around there. The big question is tho who stole from who. So my 5 mins on google search pointed out the following; the Girls Generation song was just released, but apparently recorded in 2011. The Aynur Aydin song was released in 2011. Whatever it is, it's funny how these things go.

Fafnir

Sup Kpop-gaf.

This Girls Generation song kinda resembles this song of Aynur Aydin.

They resemble each other to a point that I suspect there has been some stealing going around there. The big question is tho who stole from who. So my 5 mins on google search pointed out the following; the Girls Generation song was just released, but apparently recorded in 2011. The Aynur Aydin song was released in 2011. Whatever it is, it's funny how these things go.

Quick and speculative answer would be that the producer Sebastian Thott sold the song to Aynur Aydin's label but they didn't buy exclusive rights so Sebastian was free to sell it to SM. This is just assuming he produced Aynur's song as I couldn't find any credits on her song.

5RF5T.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
SM buys tunes from lesser known artists and uses them to make their own songs all the time. Yes, even ones that have already been released in the original artist's country. It's one of the things that makes SM the shittiest agency.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I could give so many examples across several SM artists. It's a regular practice for them and also typically results in their shittiest songs. I don't know why they do it.

milkham

I could give so many examples across several SM artists. It's a regular practice for them and also typically results in their shittiest songs. I don't know why they do it.

go for it dice, after listening to kesha's run devil run i'm curious

Kuno

Anybody give a crap about FIESTAR? There's a new English-subbed interview clip on LOEN's YouTube channel today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdCOTQQu3Mw

It's pretty nice that LOEN translates most of their interview videos, I wish more companies over there did this.

Anyway, as for FIESTAR, I really liked "Wicked" and "Vista" was decent. From the teasers, this new song doesn't seem so great. I guess we'll have to see.

Ashhong

It happens

Just remember

Eunji has a bigger mouth

Minah has smaller eyes and cuter face in general
\

I'm to lazy to google Eunji, but she must be FUGLY then.

RDR was not a Kesha song. She just sang demo. In fact I think SM chose her to sing it. May be wrong about that one though

Not always their shittiest songs Dice,

TTS - Baby Steps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtVdfIX2neI

Varsity - Baby Steps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3uZXM8DUQg

Ashhong

At least use a Minah gif that doesn't prove my point. Terrible!

I actually heard the Varsity song back in the day. I prefer TTS version of course

ryan-ts

So I watched RM 118 and as expected it was scary as hell. The nametag battle was disappointing though,
the odds were clearly stacked against the RM team and the rules of the game were dumb. The nametag pieces of Choi Min Soo only appear when someone gets eliminated meaning the final battle was a foregone conclusion and everyone but YJS had no chance from the start.

TheChits

So I watched RM 118 and as expected it was scary as hell. The nametag battle was disappointing though,
the odds were clearly stacked against the RM team and the rules of the game were dumb. The nametag pieces of Choi Min Soo only appear when someone gets eliminated meaning the final battle was a foregone conclusion and everyone but YJS had no chance from the start.

Yeah I was a bit bummed the episode wasn't that great.
Poor Ji-Hyo though. Choi Min Soo scared the shit out of her when he grabbed her in the woods haha

milkham

The worst thing was that
Park Bo Young never reappeared and there was no explanation!

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Non-vip's select who they WANT to see. VIP gets first come first serve. If a group fills up, they send non vips to others that havent filled up yet..

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom