• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyFaith

Nice! Also, welcome. To you too Choco. Top 3 soshi members please.

Yoona, Yuri, Taeyeon.

Hyo used to be in my top three but...had to let that one go.
tumblr_lxzzuzU25c1r05boko1_500.gif

Alta1r

I am once again in desperate need of help. Need to find out the name of the song played in the background here. You can hear what I assume is the chorus pretty clearly at 19:50. Tried looking up the OST, but it's apparently only one song long, and it is not this song. Hoping someone that speaks Korean can google the lyrics or something.

Man, just look at that high five. I know some of you guys get a serious hard on for FIERCENESS. High fives do not get much fiercer than that. Almost punches Tiffany in the face.

token Yuri cap
W6OZR.jpg

dOL1A.gif

v5TmM.jpg

ocDi3.jpg

Hwayoung earned her way.
-Lost her nervousness, gained professional polish
-Dropped the derp levels by 95%
-Learned how to properly rap T-ara style
-Showed some titty
-Got damn pretty around the time they went to Italy
-Stayed damn hot
-Was included as true T-ara in Hyomin's tweet

I am now going to do a retcon and say she didn't ruin T-ara, but T-ara just happened to massively change for the worse at the same time she joined.
I never hated her like you guys, but I had her at the bottom tier. She's rising fast at the moment. Another factor is her hair, which is growing back. That very short hair she had, never looked any good.

Lol. Bring it. Finally, a worthy Sunkyu defender.
What? I am pretty certain he was joking. Surely he can't be serious...

mucore owns so hard now because of the mcs
It was even better before.
ziPf6.gif

Sucks that that is the only clip from Yuris last episode. Want that vampire one.

Here's a pretty sweet picture of Suzy

iGjR71l1LlPXI.jpg
vBLgj.png

magenta

I never hated her like you guys, but I had her at the bottom tier. She's rising fast at the moment. Another factor is her hair, which is growing back. That very short hair she had, never looked any good.

I think the biggest factor was her hairstyle, better appearances make a difference.

Deadly

2PM‘s rapper Taecyeon has been selected by his fellow members as the one who has the most connections with girl group members. When it comes to Girls’ Generation, he’s pretty much close with all nine members. People may mistake him for being related to them
Damn guy has tea with everybody

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Yamabro, teach Eunjung how to ball

Lee Jang Woo confesses he developed feelings for another woman on ‘We Got Married’

Lee Jang Woo admitted that he had developed innocent feelings for another woman while he and Eunjung were apart.

On the July 14th episode of MBC‘s ‘We Got Married‘, Eunjung was apologetic about not being able to prepare anything special for Jang Woo’s birthday this past June.

It seemed as though Jang Woo was trying to console Eunjung saying, “It’s okay, my co-host UEE remembered my birthday.”

After School‘s UEE and Lee Jang Woo currently co-host KBS 2TV’s ‘Music Bank‘ together.

But Jang Woo further upset Eunjung as he added, “There is such a thing as an affair. Receiving a gift like that while we were apart made me feel like it’s possible for your heart to wander.”

quick yamato, now's your chance

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Inkigayo starts in an hour. Music videos and stuff until it starts. Click the pic to join the stream :)

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Yeah.. first time hearing it tonight. Great song. MV should be entertaining from the 30 seconds or so we saw from it on Inkigayo O_O

Chesskid1

Banned
after school killed it at inkigayo

iBQ4OwtbEuRjZ.gif
iLs14cqMrg83W.gif

iSbqfEl1zji2B.gif
iVLcp8UeATJ6X.gif

i8kSZA2OSXFoN.gif
ibe6IxxJwbjjAv.gif

someone /w ps skills should cap hyuna from psy's video and photoshop eyebrows just to see the difference they make.

o man, just watched the video, the song/dance IS so damn fun!!!! loves. hyuna looks great!

Holy shit that is awesome.

F6gmH.gif

Yamabro, teach Eunjung how to ball

Like a little child.

^ the fuck is this​

You really don't see it?

I usually don't like how hyuna looks most of the time. I do agree she looks good in that mv though.

What? Are you sure you didn't mean it the other way around?

Crayon Pop - Bing Bing dance practice http://youtu.be/-XUIG91O660

That rap part is criminally bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom