• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DXPett1

tumblr_lobaawuu4q1qj60veo1_400.gif

Alta1r

I'll take couple weeks for beach vacations on our south beaches.
I count on Salazar for some Soshi updates.

iMf9YlMU0s4Dq.gif

tumblr_m753fr8HUg1qc2fqjo1_500.jpg

Sheeeiiiiiiitttt, I don't know... Huijang Sal is easily swayed by the latest gif with titties and a Korean face..

Lol. That sounds awesome though, have fun brotha!

LOL, i love that.

also:

dOitqKr4oSiyt.gif
qBUhd.png

LOL, I remember that shop you did from way back when. Still hilarious.

Altair and co, now that you guys are in Korea, surely you are seeing hotter Korean women everyday?

Dude. Korea is a cornucopia. Every time I am in public I have to remind myself not to stop and stare. There are some gorgeous women here. And they all (like 80%) take care of their bodies and/or skip meals. Either way, that makes them like 5x hotter even with a mediocre face. You got that 'pure' Korean blood and can speak English... you'd have a field day here.

tumblr_m725mdTyEE1qiay65o1_250.gif
tumblr_m725mdTyEE1qiay65o2_250.gif

tumblr_m725mdTyEE1qiay65o3_250.gif
tumblr_m725mdTyEE1qiay65o4_250.gif

magenta

Dude. Korea is a cornucopia. Every time I am in public I have to remind myself not to stop and stare. There are some gorgeous women here. And they all (like 80%) take care of their bodies and/or skip meals. Either way, that makes them like 5x hotter even with a mediocre face. You got that 'pure' Korean blood and can speak English... you'd have a field day here.

The girls looking great I like but skipping meals does not sound healthy.

Alta1r

Asia's nine angles.

Lol, Phono, this is a battle from bygone days. Hyo's up to #5 in the Soshi rankings these days. The new enemy is the Imp aka the Sunkyu.

tumblr_m724oxjrGr1rt1gc8o2_250.gif
tumblr_m724oxjrGr1rt1gc8o3_250.gif
tumblr_m724oxjrGr1rt1gc8o4_250.gif

I mean, I'm not trying to get married here..

You do me like this ?

Man I wish I was fickle.

Haha, this is true. But! Besides your white Fany, you are a fan of any and all kpop idols that get posted around here. So I stand by my statement. =P

tumblr_m722y7Oug91r5pyg1o2_500.png

2San

Pick a card, any card.

6/10 TBH. Half the Korean girls I see everyday are hotter than that. People probably only like her because of the hype or her personality or something.
While 6/10 might be a tad too harsh, but I don't understand the hype either. Though you have people people hyping Hyoyeon here as well. So I'm assuming people tastes are just different.

Lol, Phono, this is a battle from bygone days. Hyo's up to #5 in the Soshi rankings these days. The new enemy is the Imp aka the Sunkyu.

No. I suddenly like her now.

God bless Lee Sunkyu, the Soshi member who really had to work extra hard to be a part of So Nyuh Shi Dae. Such humble beginnings. Such a success story.

sunny_from_sunnyaday.gif

vanty

Aye, Hwayoung is T-ara's #3 now.

Anyway JYP is really good on RM92. Never really liked him much before, he's a bit of an attention whore sort of, but Feel Touch Speed is good stuff. I'm only half an hour in though, still has 50 mins to let me down ahah.

ryan-ts

Wait.... Ashhong doesn't like Suzy?

Specialep2_2-new.jpg

YES! YES! YES! Finally someone else who realizes the truth, Suzy is a big fat meh. This is a great day for K-Pop GAF, lets have a party guys.

tumblr_lmg9l4P2Bz1qk2u4ao1_400.gif

tumblr_lz3os30ocU1rn7nyao1_250.gif

tumblr_lu96y2geHy1qj3voko1_500.gif

tumblr_m5jii1O61R1r0u29so1_400.gif

No good gifs for Tell Me, the internet is so disappointing sometimes

Exactly. That is not how you take care of your body.

I think we can agree here.

BURN HER.

I fell in love.

Hwayoung leveling up. It also help that most of the hatred directed at her is being diverted to Dani and Ahreum.

God bless Lee Sunkyu, the Soshi member who really had to work extra hard to be a part of So Nyuh Shi Dae. Such humble beginnings. Such a success story.

ZAPKB.jpg

Timurid

Where the fuck is this terrible Suzy pic at?
NO SUZY PIC IS TERRIBLE!!!!!! except when she colour her hair that sandy blond. All of you fools are jealous because your favs can't compete with her looks, personality, and talent. Especially Ryan!!! Other new, so many hot Asian girls at comic con. I shook Ian Mckellan hand last night and met the game of thrones cast too. I'm in line right now to see Django Unchained, the hobbit, and pacific rim. So fucking hyped!!! Peace out kpop gaf.

Well I'm in the Suzy looks amazing camp, don't know what some of you guys are thinking.

Come on now, she has more than proven her place in the group.

BEAST - Midnight Sun teaser http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXTFB0PMdyE
Not much music, just showing off the members' new looks.

tumblr_m75r5rrfBZ1qgvp4fo1_500.jpg

Full song "Midnight". I really like it, glad that they switched things up by pre-releasing a more upbeat song instead of another ballad.

edit:

lol Hyemi

ryan-ts

SUZY PIC IS TERRIBLE!!!!!! Everyone is prettier Especially Ryan!!!

Ha, who are you? Why is a random junior attacking me? Timurid I think you need to check out some more Eunjung pics, maybe your taste will improve. As for Suzy.... if you threw a wig on me I'd make a prettier girl.

Tenck

Ha, who are you? Why is a random junior attacking me? Timurid I think you need to check out some more Eunjung pics, maybe your taste will improve. As for Suzy.... if you threw a wig on me I'd make a prettier girl.

I agree with this man. Do it Tim!

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
image.php

i wonder how many lurkers think you guys are the ones making those pictures..
even though they're all taken from tumblr

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Hwayoung considered TTT (top tier t-ara) now? what is going on.. why does she look so good? fuckin a

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
v5TmM.jpg

ocDi3.jpg

Hwayoung earned her way.
-Lost her nervousness, gained professional polish
-Dropped the derp levels by 95%
-Learned how to properly rap T-ara style
-Showed some titty
-Got damn pretty around the time they went to Italy
-Stayed damn hot
-Was included as true T-ara in Hyomin's tweet

I am now going to do a retcon and say she didn't ruin T-ara, but T-ara just happened to massively change for the worse at the same time she joined.

Edit: omggggg 9m eunji is soooooo prettyyyyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom