• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niks

Thats one mean left handed kick. Perfect balance of power and control.
As expected of taengoo.

ilr9yyZllkuB0.gif

Pendulum

9Muses - Hyuna deactivated her Twitter account earlier this month. Now Lee Sem has deactivated hers.

-----

Meanwhile, on a shelf in dokish's wardrobe, surrounded by candles...
1tLwVyD.gif

Here's something interesting: Tiger JK leaves Jungle Ent and establishes #Feelghood Music AKP link btw.

I suffered through AKP's horrendous layout just for this:

Earlier today, the rapper tweeted, "Karma", along with a sad photo. It left fans wondering what he was talking about.

A few hours after, he then tweeted, "No longer with jungle #FEELGHOODmusic", along with a picture that read "Prison break". The image confused many fans, who wondered if something bad of happened between him and his previous label, especially in consideration of the previous tweet.

To make matters even more confusing, he then wrote, "S/O to all my beloveds that understood my not so subliminal subliminal imagery #FEELGHOODmusic", perhaps implying that his fans were making the right guesses.

Dunno about Leessang's status, but I'm pretty sure Tasha left as well. I mean, Tiger JK is her husband after all lol. Knowing the relationship between Leessang and TJK, I'm willing to bet Leessang is also going to leave... which could mean the death of Jungle Ent.

To those who don't follow K-Hiphop, this is pretty big news. Jungle Ent was established by Tiger JK, and Jungle essentially brought K-Hiphop to mainstream.

ramyeon

Here's something interesting: Tiger JK leaves Jungle Ent and establishes #Feelghood Music AKP link btw.

I suffered through AKP's horrendous layout just for this:

Dunno about Leessang's status, but I'm pretty sure Tasha left as well. I mean, Tiger JK is her husband after all lol. Knowing the relationship between Leessang and TJK, I'm willing to bet Leessang is also going to leave... which could mean the death of Jungle Ent.

To those who don't follow K-Hiphop, this is pretty big news. Jungle Ent was established by Tiger JK, and Jungle essentially brought K-Hiphop to mainstream.
Well it's big news and it isn't at the same time.

I mean he's founding a new company so it's essentially going to be the same, obviously the investors weren't agreeing with him about something. It's probably for the better in that case.

I kind of wish Tiger JK wouldn't use Twitter, so much unnecessary drama due to his tweets.

catmincer

Okay. I have my PC back finallllyyyyy.

I'm now catching up on Kpop from the last 2 weeks. That A-Pink song reminds me so much of another song but I can't figure out what.

Peru

So disappointing after that amazing art film teaser and concept photos. What the hell?

Should have expected as much. f(x)'s preliminary teasers have always been pretty misleading.

Exactly. Their MVs have all been standard fare. This is the "Electric Shock" cover, and then remember the dance video

fx-electric-shock-lyrics-english-romanized-kpop.jpg

Doesn't matter though. Song sounds great.

ramyeon

Fuck. Supreme Team are no more.

That's not good news.
Exactly. Their MVs have all been standard fare. This is the "Electric Shock" cover, and then remember the dance video

fx-electric-shock-lyrics-english-romanized-kpop.jpg

Doesn't matter though. Song sounds great.
Yeah I know, I was just hoping they would extend that aesthetic to their entire image at some point, as that would be a whole lot more interesting than girls with cooky clothes dancing in a box with lights.

It's a very good song, although i cant stand music videos that really long intros and non music breaks mid song.

Sunny Hill should've come back with that song.

No No Eul

roaSone

ramyeon, it was you right who was speaking about how solid f(x) discography is ? I gotta share your point, I'm listening to it right now and they've a huge amount of good songs indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom