• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

No No Eul

iPt8GrNgTaiRT.gif

A couple more images from that Dal Shabet photoshoot:

iN6FeAGlYI6cj.jpg

i92eKZ5y38Eyt.jpg

스피카(SPICA) - Cups (영화 - Pitch Perfect's "When I'm Gone") Cover

나인뮤지스[9MUSES] 세라, The Carpenters 의 "Close To You" 연습영상

yulyulk said:
ibuGDGcibNkE8N.jpg

in my room

Soshi's plans for world domination laid bare.

ibtpsZFoIn4Ok4.jpg

Pendulum

lol yoga is the way of the devil.

Nicole is now brunette I think. One more small step towards her best hair from Lupin times, and one more big step away from the blonde mullet horrors.

6b48fe86f38011e2bd9022000a1fa522_7.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWvI6cvPMH0&feature=youtu.be

Pink Tape Highlight Medley. Some of these album tracks sound even better than the title track.

Yesssss. I really love how f(x) is consistent about putting out great stuff. And this year, we need it now more than ever.

llehuty

Boy group of the year VIXX, releasing repackage album Jekyll soon with three new songs.

Edit: 빅스(VIXX) - 대.다.나.다.너 Sound Teaser
Teaser played backwards

Brown Eyed Girls to Give Comeback Performance on Sunday

An official with their agency Nega Network told TenAsia on Tuesday that the four-member group will give their first performance of their yet-to-be-revealed title tune from their fifth studio album “Black Box” on SBS’s Sunday music show “Inkigayo.”

Infinite

I'm not one for kpop much but the only kpop group I really stan for is f(x) and when I heard their new album is dropping on my birthday I lost it.

Kyon

Banned
Brown-Eyed-Girls_1374587780_20130723_browneyedgirls_blackbox.jpg

1. After Club
2. I Want to Fly
3. KILL BILL
4. Boy
5. Satisfaction
6. Mystery Survivor
7. It's a Lie
8. Recipe
9. Good fellas

Please be a strong and pop(y) dancey song. I dont want them going the SUNNYHILL route and doing indie/retro stuff :)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The last gif, with the turn to smile at camera, little shrug, and dance of happiness gets me in the <3
She is so genuine, passionate, down to earth, and supportive. Also talented and gorgeous. <33333333

Pendulum

Tell him he gets first post in the new thread if he comes back. I'd even go so far as a 1st page of Yoonas and ninja turtles, but don't tell him that.

Edit: This week's Running Man was meh. (and Suzy has an odd throaty laugh)

ryan-ts

I blame Suzy.

Honestly, I think if the episode had a better finish I'd be a lot higher on it.
An ending where the good guys win would have made for a really nice payoff. Yoo Jae Suk didn't even realize he was suppose to put the sticker on their nametags, meaning he and Gary never even had a chance. Not the first time the final result didn't go the way I hoped (running ball era anyone?) so I'm use to it, I still wish they had gotten rid of at least one ghost though. Gary also got rid of Big Nosed Hyung and they didn't explain why. The one-foot hopping meant JSJ was a good guy, did Gary get convinced he was the destined partner with Suzy?

The concept for this episode was good but the members are clueless until the last 5-10 minutes of the show. For those who haven't watched, there's a common enemy (instead of a free-for-all) but the group doesn't figure it out until the climax of the episode. Anyway, I think the idea for the episode was really good, the staff did a good job setting everything up but things just didn't come together. I really believe 155 had the potential to be one of the better episodes this year but the randomness of variety works against RM sometimes.

Hoot's good, but Dat Taxi.

I can't beliee we're still waiting for a beep beep MV.
Didn't we voted on the best SNSD songs once? Great Escape and Genie were the the top 2 or did I just imagine the whole thing?

beatsan

Neo Member

It's a good episode by default cause...Suzy.

Actually, the concept was really great. It was totally new and definitely interesting. One of the better episodes in a long time.

I'll buy it too, didn't buy anything since "I Got a Boy".

NIce. I'm gonna take this opportunity and get Nu ABO and Electric Shock as well.

ramyeon

It's a good episode by default cause...Suzy.

Actually, the concept was really great. It was totally new and definitely interesting. One of the better episodes in a long time.
Yeah most comments I've heard have been praising this episode for being really good.

Haven't watched Running Man in ages but I'm about to watch this one because Suzy.

Tangeroo

I blame Suzy.

Honestly, I think if the episode had a better finish I'd be a lot higher on it.
An ending where the good guys win would have made for a really nice payoff. Yoo Jae Suk didn't even realize he was suppose to put the sticker on their nametags, meaning he and Gary never even had a chance. Not the first time the final result didn't go the way I hoped (running ball era anyone?) so I'm use to it, I still wish they had gotten rid of at least one ghost though. Gary also got rid of Big Nosed Hyung and they didn't explain why. The one-foot hopping meant JSJ was a good guy, did Gary get convinced he was the destined partner with Suzy?

The concept for this episode was good but the members are clueless until the last 5-10 minutes of the show. For those who haven't watched, there's a common enemy (instead of a free-for-all) but the group doesn't figure it out until the climax of the episode. Anyway, I think the idea for the episode was really good, the staff did a good job setting everything up but things just didn't come together. I really believe 155 had the potential to be one of the better episodes this year but the randomness of variety works against RM sometimes.

Regarding Gary:
There's probably a couple of reasons why he helped to out Big Nosed Hyung. He's been traditionally week to girls (ie - the entire Monday Couple saga/flip-flopping between Jessica and Hyoyeon in the SNSD episode, etc) so helping Suzy isn't a stretch. There was also a mention of wrapping things up because for variety purposes, they ultimately need to reach and ending and it would be too difficult to trick Ji Sukjin into putting both feet on the floor.

Overally, I really enjoyed the episode. I typically hate the
destined partner
storyline but the added
horror
theme was a good push and Suzy is always fun on the show.

Also, we did get this gem out of it:

suji81.gif

giri

I
Didn't we voted on the best SNSD songs once? Great Escape and Genie were the the top 2 or did I just imagine the whole thing?

Is the great escape the terrible thing with all the denim jackets and motor bikes? If so, it's a god damn shit show of a MV.

giri

That's Bad Girl, Great Escape never had a video for whatever odd reason.

Great escape is the one in the leather outfits similar to mr taxi but with different colours and probably their best lighting ?

If its that, it's great. One of their best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom